Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,102 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young (645 Views)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / What's The Worst Punishment Your Parents Ever Served You As A Kid? / What Would You Change About Your Physical Appearance If U Had The Chance To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by herlarho(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
mine was when I was young meat was missing from the pot they now taught it was me but it wasn't me, they beat me so tay I no fit cry again. share urs make we see
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
brb
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

My mom slapped me in public.. lipsrsealed
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by herlarho(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

to bad
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by robosky02(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

is that punishment grin
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
My maths teacher would always flog us on our head whenever we don't get our maths right.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by Epositive(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
my dad told me to knock(with mah knuckles) the bare floor for 3hours. E NO EAZY!!! naso i just dey sweat chai! grin

#positivevibes
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by baZOOKer: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Was banned from playing football for almost a year..cus i cut sch for soccer practive and my parents found out. . .
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
My house mistress told Bestie and I to pickpin around 1am. shocked shocked shocked

I cried shege grin cheesy grin
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
robosky02:

is that punishment grin

Worst than punishment... I won't tell reason why she did that tho... Very looong story..
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by Tarnisis(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
My Dad telling me to kneel down and turn my back to the TV while all my family members are in the sitting room watching movie. It was hard!
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
i was laid on d table naked nd flogged mercilessly because i stayed in school so late till they come looking for me...just because say i wan see OBJ den oooo..chai..can't forget dat day
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by herlarho(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
lol
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by Mrbllymer: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Aderola15:
My house mistress told Bestie and I to pickpin around 1am. shocked shocked shocked

I cried shege grin cheesy grin
Good morning, you mostly share different posts, may I ask reason why?
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2017
Mrbllymer:
Good morning, you mostly share different posts, may I ask reason why?
Goodmorning. smiley

I don't understand your question
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by Mrbllymer: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Aderola15:

Goodmorning. smiley

I don't understand your question
okay..
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Mrbllymer:
okay..
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr Visits Super Eagles New Invitee, Hannover 96’s Noah Joel Bazee / Please Advice Am I Making The Right Decision / Ladies Marry Your Guy Straight Away If He Has These 9 Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.