Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Please Advice Am I Making The Right Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Am I Making The Right Decision (644 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Am I Making A Mistake? / Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Am I Making The Right Decision by blessedez(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2017
I and my girl live in the same compound, i want her to miss me alittle bit and i think the only way to do that is to turn off my phone and avoid her and make sure she doesn't see me for one week. Please advice is this a right step to take. She didn't aoffend me in any way but i felt like doing it. Please it's urgent and i want to start it tomorrow. ANSWERS !! PLS.

farano abeg move it to FP.
Re: Please Advice Am I Making The Right Decision by ikp120(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2017
blessedez:
I and my girl live in the same compound, i want her to miss me alittle bit and i think the only way to do that is to turn off my phone and avoid her and make sure she doesn't see me for one week. Please advice is this a right step to take. She didn't aoffend me in any way but i felt like doing it. Please it's urgent and i want to start it tomorrow. ANSWERS !! PLS.

Who dey hold you bro?

Bro, you can should even commit suicide make she miss you more.
Re: Please Advice Am I Making The Right Decision by sekundosekundo: 9:48am On May 27, 2017
blessedez:

Pls there are many things you can do for yourself than all these rubbish.

Are you happy with your account balance?. Take a look at your family background, are you ok with it?. Look, if you continue this way, your mates will definitely put you to shame by their prosperity. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Am I Making The Right Decision by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2017
You want this childish thread moved to front page?

©YBR

Re: Please Advice Am I Making The Right Decision by Headlesschicken(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2017
grin I wonder wat dey feed,kids of nowadays....
Re: Please Advice Am I Making The Right Decision by ojun50(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin I wonder wat dey feed,kids of nowadays....
water indomie
Re: Please Advice Am I Making The Right Decision by Ifakiland(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2017
Yea while ur fone is off she wuld be forking anoda guy in her room....in fact my nigger how abt changing ur SIM card and renting a brain
Re: Please Advice Am I Making The Right Decision by smardray(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2017
Bro u can even die...everybody will miss u then
Re: Please Advice Am I Making The Right Decision by Splinz(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2017
blessedez:
Please it's urgent and i want to start it tomorrow. ANSWERS !! PLS.

Amagwu Blessed Ngaubanadi, born 20 Jan. 2001 (about 16 years old now). Scored just a paltry 200 in JAMB.

Instead of you, as small as you are, to focus on how to make a better grade in Post UME or screening exercise, you're here talking gibberish!

(1) (Reply)

In Case You Don't Know, Not All Men Cheat - Bamisepeter's Blog / mum is a stripper / Austrian Scholarship For International Students. Apply And Share With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.