Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,396 members, 7,826,540 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) (16851 Views)

"Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor / Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) / 350 Imams Pray For Buhari's Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Why pray for somebody who is hale and hearty to recover? Recover from what?

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc etc
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
sarrki:
Patriotic children

Enemies of state you can see what little children are doing

ok
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
to hell with all of you praying for buhari..... whether he recovers or not i dont f-cking care.... buhari is more than 86 yrs, so whats the big deal about the health of a dying old tyrant?? buhari is useless to Nigeria dead or alive.... he will get my respect if he humbly resign.
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by femolii: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by emeka2847: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
How can they be praying for a man who is hail and hearty? grin
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
zionmade:
Dats all they know how to do. Common wat is a noun they cant define. Wat good hav they benefitted from buhari's presidency
My best advice is dat western education shud be totally eradicated from the north so dat they can fully concentrate on their quran and stop punishing corpers by sending to teach empty bags of quran.
By d way bubu shud remain in london as our ambassador to UK.
Are we complaining?
Noooooooo

Close your mouth. bla..bla...bla. U should be eradicated from nigerian to south Africa with immediate effect before u turn to IPOB nd terrorize nigeria's peace and unity. enemy of progress
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
quick recovery Mr President
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
zionmade:
[s]Dats all they know how to do. Common wat is a noun they cant define. Wat good hav they benefitted from buhari's presidency
My best advice is dat western education shud be totally eradicated from the north so dat they can fully concentrate on their quran and stop punishing corpers by sending to teach empty bags of quran.
Are we complaining?
Noooooooo[/s]
Some of those kids can write better English than the trash you wrote up there

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
ZombieKilla:

you are nursing potential boko haramites abi?.....
Atleast they are well educated and have respect for their leaders who might be leaders of tommorro not a hopless, jobless and a potential IPOB.
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by chimexdnice(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
yeye dey smell !!!
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
but his party say he is hail and hearty.

why should i pray for a man who is relaxing in the other room with fresh british kpekus while am out here trying to figure out how to make my money meet my needs in view of the record breaking inflation the nation is into.

his party never said such ... ur type want him dead clearly,
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Instead of focusing on their education so unlike Buhari they can have real certificates to present they are being forced to pray for a man who has done the most damage to future as Nigerians ... This pic sums up the selfish nature of the Northern elite who will employ any tactics to remain in power whether or not it's for the good of our nation or not .
such dumb comment smh
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
gudnex22:
God is telling the north that he don't want them to rule this country again but they will not listen,Abacha died Obj did not die but Yaradua died GEJ did not die and Buhari........,................... they should read the hand writing on the wall.

last bullet

God alone answer prayer of righteous peoples.
did shagari, gowon, abdul salam, babangida die ??
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Adunbi2(m): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yes is good to pray for the dead
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
winj3:
see lack of family planning and overpopulation.
this is very very very small compared to unity high school, bolade grammer school , mafoluku grammer school all in oshodi, lagos ... den u will replace ur comment
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
eflintsone:
such dumb comment smh

Please carry northern thing away from my mentions
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by malware: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
zionmade:
Dats all they know how to do. Common wat is a noun they cant define. Wat good hav they benefitted from buhari's presidency
Are we complaining?
Noooooooo

Who definition of noun help? Or do they ask what is noun at NLNG, NNPC or Where I work right now?

As far as I'm concerned, know your noun and we collect the jobs so let it continue like that....

Southerners know noun and Noertherners get jobs, how about that one huh?
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by juman(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Buhari children and grandchildren can never go to that kind of government school.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by malware: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Instead of focusing on their education so unlike Buhari they can have real certificates to present they are being forced to pray for a man who has done the most damage to future as Nigerians ... This pic sums up the selfish nature of the Northern elite who will employ any tactics to remain in power whether or not it's for the good of our nation or not .

But we know where to search for the culprit when we are looking for fake corpers.... Thanks for reminding us to remind you that you people are fake.
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Please carry northern thing away from my mentions
if u no wan hear anything about the north why u even open the thread come even comment on am na ?? simple just pass by ,but ur hate for the north wont let u ...change ur mindset oga until u can create human and form a tribe ... tribalish na major issue on this planet
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by anonimi: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
sarrki:
Patriotic children

Enemies of state you can see what little children are doing

A true patriot should be concerned that an old soldier who was medically unfit for the arduous job of governing our country was packaged by the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC as our only saviour.
You should hide your head in shame for supporting such a fraudulently corrupt person. angry undecided

Buhari Returns From Foreign Medical Treatment, Receives Speaker Tambuwal
MAR 18, 2012

Former military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari has returned from his overseas visit to his Kaduna base, and from where he has been receiving guests.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2012/03/18/buhari-returns-foreign-medical-treatment-receives-speaker-tambuwal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by emmanuel1990(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Where are the girls in d school

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by anonimi: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
sarrki:
Agreed as you talk

I put it to you what is a noun?

Having said that all your grammatical brouhaha like that of Mr Mungo park how many millions as it raked in for you

It is this illiterate mindset that ensures black people remain eternal slaves to our white "superiors" who exercise their own brains and take risks to expand their horizons steadily.
We continue to rely on the Mungo Park people for everything we use daily and even rely on them to discover, explore, exploit and use the mineral resources we share as national cake in Abuja. angry
What a terrible pathetic life!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by anonimi: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by anonimi: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
malware:
Who definition of noun help? Or do they ask what is noun at NLNG, NNPC or Where I work right now?

As far as I'm concerned, know your noun and we collect the jobs so let it continue like that....

Northerners like the ones below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-U4Uq684GY

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by anonimi: 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
juman:
Buhari children and grandchildren can never go to that kind of government school.

The corrupt hypocrite who is an expert pretender and liar won't contemplate that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2358520_111385321026854017343351561803944924259098n_jpegcc9c141e2dfbc6f9b46eeede8dadd1ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by anonimi: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
malware:
But we know where to search for the culprit when we are looking for fake corpers.... Thanks for reminding us to remind you that you people are fake.

Fake corpers used annually to teach in the few schools up north
Fake corpers that are butchered at the slightest excuse by their beneficiaries simply because an "expired" leader in 2011 orders them to soak dogs and baboons in blood?
Any surprise that the north remains disadvantaged despite receiving more federal revenue allocation in the last six decades since Naijeriya's independence

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095356_10393710102048192156536297078442670364648014n_jpegbc511c63a9ef5cca1aa8d667aa621469

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by malware: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
anonimi:

Northerners like the ones below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-U4Uq684GY

To remind you of a fact, those who brag with education are the dullest people in school. You must be a third class product for you to come and be labeling others uneducated.... And I bet you if you try any form of "I KNOW BOOK" show again in the north, you'd be given the shocker of your life.

Those who know don't brag and intelligent people are known to be quiet people. Quote me not again in your life till you upload your God forsaken University certificate for all to see.
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by sweetchii: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
malware:

And u re happy with this nonsense you just said.This is the reason why this country is like this if there is nothing like merit.When ppl who has seen where dis country is heading decide they want out because of thinking like yours,you cry and sabotage their efforts.Its a shame!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
I don't get you did I heard you say *Primary School Student* Please check your statement over again Primary School Student** very interesting!!!

I know you must be one of the apc clown, when lies is too much definitely mouth menstruation and brain diarrhea is very imminent. See how you messed up simply because you want to lie.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by anonimi: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
malware:
To remind you of a fact, those who brag with education are the dullest people in school. You must be a third class product for you to come and be labeling others uneducated.... And I bet you if you try any form of "I KNOW BOOK" show again in the north, you'd be given the shocker of your life.

Those who know don't brag and intelligent people are known to be quiet people. Quote me not again in your life till you upload your God forsaken University certificate for all to see.

This is not about individual brilliance.
No!
It is about the overall society being educated, which is what makes a group of people progressive and not be dependent on foreigners for everything that defines their life.
Despite China's almost 1.5 billion population, education is free and COMPULSORY for nine years to all their children.
Is that not impressive?
Is it any wonder that China is steadily becoming an economic powerhouse while we remain slaves to the oyinbos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855404_fbimg1442168436118_jpeg3abf4555427b1803302e6b4f3ffbbb15

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa / EFCC Freezes Babagana Dalori's 16 Accounts / Bua Group Not Interested In Kogi Land, Company Replies State Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.