Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) (16845 Views)

"Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor / Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) / 350 Imams Pray For Buhari's Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Blurryface:
Trust me, these children of 'led' cap chiefs wont like this.

Bros when will those witches return your brain?

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by rollybest(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
This Buhari matter don weak me ooo,next time it will be, physically challenged prays for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by malware: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
anonimi:

Fake corpers used annually to teach in the few schools up north
Fake corpers that are butchered at the slightest excuse by their beneficiaries simply because an "expired" leader in 2011 orders them to soak dogs and baboons in blood?
Any surprise that the north remains disadvantaged despite receiving more federal revenue allocation in the last six decades since Naijeriya's independence

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095356_10393710102048192156536297078442670364648014n_jpegbc511c63a9ef5cca1aa8d667aa621469

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Wow he accepted the fact that they produce fake corpers so easily.... You're a good guy. But what on earth do you think fake people have upstairs not to talk of imparting it on others?

I don't brag in my life.... But in the course of work, I mingled with so many southerners and I am yet to meet one who is more intelligent than me. Infact all the ones I had the opportunity of working with are below the average line.
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ehennn they are praying for their role model na
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by anonimi: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
malware:
Wow he accepted the fact that they produce fake corpers so easily.... You're a good guy. But what on earth do you think fake people have upstairs not to talk of imparting it on others?

I don't brag in my life.... But in the course of work, I mingled with so many southerners and I am yet to meet one who is more intelligent than me. Infact all the ones I had the opportunity of working with are below the average line.

Please point out to where I accepted "that they produce fake corpers".
I am simply pointing out that the corpers are used as teachers in the few schools in the north instead of the governors to employ professional teachers and pay them appropriately. If it is any consolation to you, the practice is not much different with the southern governors.
Moreover this is not about individual intelligence but the society being educated to have a pool of variously skilled labour to work in teh society and make it better.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Fundamentalist: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
gudnex22:
God is telling the north that he don't want them to rule this country again but they will not listen,Abacha died Obj did not die but Yaradua died GEJ did not die and Buhari........,................... they should read the hand writing on the wall.

last bullet

God alone answer prayer of righteous peoples.

Who knows whether you will....... Before him
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by ebuka1993(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
mbok
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by malware: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
anonimi:

This is not about individual brilliance.
No!
It is about the overall society being educated, which is what makes a group of people progressive and not be dependent on foreigners for everything that defines their life.
Despite China's almost 1.5 billion population, education is free and COMPULSORY for nine years to all their children.
Is that not impressive?
Is it any wonder that China is steadily becoming an economic powerhouse while we remain slaves to the oyinbos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855404_fbimg1442168436118_jpeg3abf4555427b1803302e6b4f3ffbbb15

Thanks for making my job easier by making reference with China. I like Chinese people cos I worked with them in the past. One thing I like about them is that they don't give a hoot about the Almighty English you people worship.

Majority of the ones I worked with hardly speak English, we do communicate via interpreters. Again, they didn't copy the western way of living that's what made them progress.

What used to do back in school was to understand every shit they taught me in my own language before interpreting it to this imposed language called English. That way I made my dependable good grades and that's what majority of Hausas do...

Think not that speaking English is a measure of evaluating one's capabilities.
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by zionmade(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
malware:

Who definition of noun help? Or do they ask what is noun at NLNG, NNPC or Where I work right now?

As far as I'm concerned, know your noun and we collect the jobs so let it continue like that....

Southerners know noun and Noertherners get jobs, how about that one huh?
There are two scenerios here.
1. Its true dat u work in LNG
2. U re just assuming dat most staffs of LNG are northerners.
If 1.is the case pls drop ur designation in the company. Remember ur designation is like a code dat only LNG staffs are familiar with so most persons on NL wouldnt understand it.
If its true dat u work there den i strongly believe dat u have a high level of educational standard unlike wat u re trying to potray of northern illiterates getting jobs at LNG.
If 2 is the truth den my guy u re absolutely wrong. 50% of LNG staffs are from SS, 20% are from SE 20% are SW d rest 10% is shared among all northern states.
Now bro drop ur designation at LNG or shut up

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by anonimi: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
malware:
Thanks for making my job easier by making reference with China. I like Chinese people cos I worked with them in the past. One thing I like with them is that they don't give a hoot about the Almighty English you people worship. Majority of the ones I worked with hardly speak English, we do communicate via interpreters. Again, they didn't copy the western way of living that's what made them progress.

What I did back in school was to understand every shit they taught me in my own language before interpreting it to English. That way I made my dependable good grades and that's what majority of Hausas do... Think not that speaking English is a measure of evaluating one's capabilities.

Again you miss the point and are diverting.
The issue is that the Chinese educate all their children COMPULSORILY for nine years and the results are showing as their country steadily grows into an economic power while we remain slaves to oyinbo people.
Understood

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by zionmade(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
kropotkin2:
Some of those kids can write better English than the trash you wrote up there
No need going far lets start from u.
Can u construct a paragraph of 15 sentences without an error? If u can den drop it here or remain silent in other words shutttt upppppp

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by gudnex22(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Who knows whether you will....... Before him

Is he still alive? but you are already dead to me

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by zionmade(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Close your mouth. bla..bla...bla. U should be eradicated from nigerian to south Africa with immediate effect before u turn to IPOB nd terrorize nigeria's peace and unity. enemy of progress
Lol guy d thing really pain u ooo.
Anyway if u re angry gather some almajiris near u and start teaching dem A is for apple. Make an impact bro or are u happy with d level of illiteracy over there. If u re a yoruba muslim den Seun shud come now and see how u re looking for my trouble because if i tell u dat u think simianistically and urinate like a woman they will ban me.

If IPOB is d name u guys give all ibos den am proud to be one. U are yoruba because u were born one or hausa because u were born one but nobody was born an illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by anonimi: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
zionmade:
Anyway if u re angry gather some almajiris near u and start teaching dem A is for apple. Make an impact bro or are u happy with d level of illiteracy over there. If u re a yoruba muslim den Seun shud come now and see how u re looking for my trouble because if i tell u dat u think simianistically and urinate like a woman they will ban me.

If IPOB is d name u guys give all ibos den am proud to be one. U are yoruba because u were born one or hausa because u were born one but nobody was born an illiterate

Word!!!

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
sarrki:
Patriotic children

Enemies of state you can see what little children are doing

Dude you think they had a choice? Do they look like they wanted to be flogged?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by malware: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
zionmade:

There are two scenerios here.
1. Its true dat u work in LNG
2. U re just assuming dat most staffs of LNG are northerners.
If 1.is the case pls drop ur designation in the company. Remember ur designation is like a code dat only LNG staffs are familiar with so most persons on NL wouldnt understand it.
If its true dat u work there den i strongly believe dat u have a high level of educational standard unlike wat u re trying to potray of northern illiterates getting jobs at LNG.
If 2 is the truth den my guy u re absolutely wrong. 50% of LNG staffs are from SS, 20% are from SE 20% are SW d rest 10% is shared among all northern states.
Now bro drop ur designation at LNG or shut up

Lolz... Fynny you.
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by DonCortino: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
sarrki:
Patriotic children

i tell u, those poor kids dont know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Fundamentalist: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
gudnex22:

Is he still alive? but you are already dead to me

Eyah e pain you say the President is this Hale and hearty. Who knows whether he still has longer days than you .

People die everyday including teenagers like you
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
ettybaba:
No wonder the standard of education is low in Nigeria.
Correction education in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
sarrki:
Patriotic children

Praying in a school GEJ built. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
zionmade:

No need going far lets start from u.
Can u construct a paragraph of 15 sentences without an error? If u can den drop it here or remain silent in other words shutttt upppppp
You're alot dumber than i thought
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by zionmade(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
kropotkin2:
You're alot dumber than i thought
Hahaha bro just drop a line and stop being a puerille. I wonder why it pains people like u wen someone says d truth about d high level of illiteracy among ur brodas.
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
zionmade:

This is all nonsense.
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Flamzey00(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
It won't b a badt idea if 9ja as a country would declare 3 days as public holiday wit regards to bubu's health.. Dat man Reali needs collective prayer session to function actively as d 9ja new ambassador to d UK..
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by zionmade(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

This is all nonsense.
Yea a sane word can be a nonsense to a retard. So check ur brain bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by ZombieKilla: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Atleast they are well educated and have respect for their leaders who might be leaders of tommorro not a hopless, jobless and a potential IPOB.
Well educated?
In daura?

You are drunk
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by ancientbanana: 1:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Yeye dey smell. Praying for a dead man to rise? Even Mohamed didn't perform such miracle. As far as am concerned he is dead till proven otheewise
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by sagir1994(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2017
zionmade:
Dats all they know how to do. Common wat is a noun they cant define. Wat good hav they benefitted from buhari's presidency
My best advice is dat western education shud be totally eradicated from the north so dat they can fully concentrate on their quran and stop punishing corpers by sending to teach empty bags of quran.
By d way bubu shud remain in london as our ambassador to UK.
Are we complaining?
Noooooooo
man you are a disgrace to your family, upon all the school fees the wasted on you, not even a common sense you could not carry home.
Re: Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by zionmade(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2017
sagir1994:
man you are a disgrace to your family, upon all the school fees the wasted on you, not even a common sense you could not carry home.
Ok mr make his family proud, are u also proud of d illiteracy level in d north. Are u proud of d decay in education there all for d sake of memorizing koran upandan.
Its not everyone like u dat sucked his parents' breast through school some people footed the financial expenses of their Education.
U cant point out one single lie in my post and u come here ranting like a jujune crepuscular creature

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Splits NIPOST Into 7 Zones, 6 Business Units / Igbo Presidency: Ayo Adebanjo Speaking For Himself – Junaid Mohammed / Bua Group Not Interested In Kogi Land, Company Replies State Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.