Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Make Me A Wife - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make Me A Wife (119802 Views)

Killing a Wife / Beyoncé Did Not Make Me Popular – Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2017
Tt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Me A Wife by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2017
Nyc Story U Got Here Oh. Bt Dis Update Iz 2 Short.

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2017
holuwanoisy111:
Nyc Story U Got Here Oh. Bt Dis Update Iz 2 Short.
I am not done with the update come back in a few hours to check. I am typing with a phone that's why its slow. Thanks
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nmaglit:
I love ur story pls keep it up n pls mention me in ur next post
Thank u for this comment

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chapter. Three
Wande was surprised to see the Lagos road devoid of its signatory traffic. It was a good thing as he was driving slowly with the weight of Adunni's properties crowding his boot and back seats. Bolarinwa promised to bring the rest of her belongings. His Range rover could not take them all. He looked at her from beneath his eyelashes, her face was puffed and stripped of all emotions except her bloodshot eyes that told their own story. She must have cried years worth of tears for her failed marriage ceremony. His mind drifted to their wedding, she had participated willingly. One of his aunties was invited and she officiated the traditional marriage. From sharing of cakes which he was hundred percent sure was made for her and her ex fiancé to "crowning" him with one of his father's old handwoven caps which she did sitting on his laps rather than kneeling down. Despite the situation, he had found himself enjoying the ceremony and even smiled many times.
How did her father made her marry him? Was she threatened? Or she married him because she had no choice? It must be the latter. She had never called him all these years. It was him who called and text her. Send her airtime monthly without a thank you text messages from her. The jewelries and cakes on her birthdays. Her refusals to have lunch or dinner dates with him never bothered him because her father was calling him year in year out to marry his daughter. He had thought he was investing in his future wife. He was an idiot planning a life for them while she was busy seeing other men. His mouth tightened in anger.

Olaronke eyes ran up the length of her husband from his expensive black shiny sandals to the pants trousers that hugged his muscled thighs and blue shirt that opened to revealed his solid chest. Who got married in their casuals? Obviously they did. She was wearing her red Kampala skirt and blouse that showed enough cleavage to attract her husband's interest. She could not believed the turn of events, here she was married after two days of her failed marriage ceremony to another man.
How lucky she was! After she woke up from a deep slumber of ten hours. No one had to tell her something was wrong: The pictures Oluwaniyi sent said it all. Why would he do this to her? She wondered. The camera captured his smiling face, he knew what he was doing. She checked his Facebook page, all her pictures were gone and now replaced by Bonuade's grinning faces. She finally won. What stunt did she pull? Was Bonuade pregnant for him? How long had they been dating behind her? Was it a one night stand? She could have sworn with her life that Oluwaniyi never cheated on her. But now she was not sure of what to believe anymore. Her own Twitter page was brimming with questions from friends about the failed ceremony. The story of how guests were arrested on her wedding was trending, it was that moment she swore off social media. What should have been her private shame was now public.
Her father called her to his bed room and started with the praises that made her cried. He told her his decision to marry her off to her betrothed. She did not utter a word against his decision. In truth, there was nothing left for her. She tendered her resignation letter three weeks to her wedding at the private secondary school she worked. And she could not imagine herself going through the rigors of dating nor the gossips. No, if Wande still wants to wed her then she was willing too. That night she had tweeted about her failed nuptials and apologised to those that were affected. She told them she was quitting social media for now. She switched off her smart phone in what she hoped would be forever.
She stared at his hard handsome face. He seemed angry now when he was all smiles during their wedding ceremony that she was convinced he was excited to marry her. She sighed remembering her brother's advice. He said her husband was an honorable man and he would never mistreat her while she should always communicate her feelings.
"Wande" she called taking her brother's advice
"Hmm" he gave her a noncommittal reply. His gave fixed on the road leading to his house at Ikeja.
"You seem angry, did I do anything wrong? she asked
" You are" was his hard reply
"What?" she was shocked, most men would have pacified her with a good response.
"Just shut the hell up and talk only when I asked you to" this time he turned scowling at her while her brain told her she had made a grave mistake marrying him.

Wande maneuvered his car along the bad road to his home. The recent rain had spoiled the other good route to his house. His anger increased with her question, calling him Wande with her deceptive acts. She never for once called him to stop sending her gifts because she had a fiancé. Like every greedy female she kept receiving them without a word but was bold to tell him she can not visit him in school nor go out with him.
He drove to his gate, with no gateman, he opened his gate wider and got back into his car to drive in. He turned to her
"Madam, there is no helper in this house. I recently bought it and hadn't got the time to hire domestic help. You will have to drag your belongings all by yourself as I am very tired" he completed with her face becoming paler than he could ever thought possible.
In his anger, he did not noticed the front door opened and a lady in a bum shot stepped out to greet him at his driver's side.
"Sweetheart, you are finally back" she said her mouth pouting for a kiss.
"Grace, what are you doing here?"
it was a stupid question to ask. It was him who instructed his PA to give her his keys. He thought marrying Adunni was over and Grace was the one whom he planned to start his new life with.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
To be continue
Re: Make Me A Wife by Alennsar(f): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
ah! anoda wahala. biko cum nd finish wat you start oo

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
I just noticed that a part of my story was hidden, how do I retrieve it?
Re: Make Me A Wife by SmilingB1(f): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
nice story... Pls oooooo we are still waiting for the continuation... don't kip us in suspense for too long cos we ve been waiting for update for almost a week now ooo.
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
SmilingB1:
nice story... Pls oooooo we are still waiting for the continuation... don't kip us in suspense for too long cos we ve been waiting for update for almost a week now ooo.

Thanks ma'am. Tomorrow by His grace we will have an update
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
degelinglacis:
I just noticed that a part of my story was hidden, how do I retrieve it?

Anyone with an idea on how to retrieve the missing part of "Masks me a wife".
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
"What do you mean by that?" Grace said, her eyes roaming over the other lady. Her prayers was finally answered; their no-string attached relationship had evolved into a more serious one. She could proudly call him her boyfriend. They began seeing each other last year October and he made it very clear from their first night together that he was engaged and would soon be married.
But she deluded herself thinking Wande would fall in love with her. If his fiancee was perfect, why would he be cheating on her? If she had no flaws, he wouldn't be seeing another woman. She had consoled herself with the thought that she was better than his fiancée. Every compliments he paid her was the opposite of his soon to be wife. He had called her beautiful and she pictured his fiancée to be a plain looking woman. When he told her she was resourceful during one of their lunch dates she paid for, she had imagined his intended to be dull and uncreative. Her feelings for him continued to grow and she became bold demanding some rights; like spending the weekend with him, cooking for him and browsing through his phones. His phone gallery was devoid of pictures: not even his. If he really had a beau, why was she not marking her territory? What sensible woman would abandoned her handsome fiancé in a city full of willing women without checking up on him or living with him?
All these thoughts emboldened her to express her love for him at their dinner date. It was a night she hated to remember, Wande had stood up from their table calling the attention of the waitress. He paid for their untouched meals and right in the presence of other diners, he demanded for his keys and told her never to call him again. But she kept calling him and felt stupid every time he did not pick her calls.
"Is she a one night stand?" she whispered praying she was.
The woman was beautiful; every inch of her even though she looked distress.
"What?" Olaronke gasped in shock and quickly hid it from her husband, her eyes blazing in anger at him.
Wande got down from the car and took Grace arm dragging her along to the far end of the compound. Olaronke watched the exchange with her heart thudding. She did not need to strain her ears as the lady kept shouting. Her marriage had not yet begun; just unraveling and his past was already hanging like a threat over their head.
"Your wife? How did that happened. You said the marriage was cancelled" Grace cried out
"I am sorry it turned out to be this way I will......." He didn't complete the sentence before Grace interrupted again
"Listen here Wande, be ready to have two wives. I have packed my things all the way from Ibadan and this is where we will live together" she said again her face stained with tears.
"I only called you three days ago, that we should give our relationship a trial. Why are you acting like a betrayed fiancée? We were not even dating. And I warned you from the beginning, didn't i?" Wande said each word slowly hoping she would get the message.
He regretted ever having any relationship with her. If he had known she would become clingy, he would not have approached her at that bar.
"How dare you say that to me? I am everything she is not" Grace said this pointing to the direction of Olaronke that was advancing towards them.
"I cook for you, clean your home, wash your clothes, keep your company, support you. Where was she while I was doing all those?"
Olaronke anger increased but she was not one to act on it quickly or else she would have slapped her wide mouth shut. It was her choice to do all that for a man who was not dating her and who warned her her of his engagement to another woman.
"Wande" Olaronke called ignoring the angry woman beside her
"I need the car keys. I want to pack my things inside" she informed. He was about to hand the keys over to her when Grace snatched it from him.
"Pack into where? In your dreams. You and I know you don't deserve this man here. A man you didn't work for and you want to have him on a platter of gold. You will have to fight to have him" Grace said facing Olaronke who was several inches taller than her. Her hands formed into fists, she was ready to pummel her.
Olaronke merely raise her eyebrow and genuinely smiled in pity at the short lady exhuming flames of anger. She had a flat nose and oval face, her wide mouth marring are almost pretty face. Her figure was flattering with the excess flesh adorning the anatomies that mattered. But with all her beauty, she would not allow her to poach her home nor her husband.
"Trust me I have two days worth of anger that could see me through a fight successfully. Mind you, I have never had a physical fight with anyone before and if you want to be my opponent you are welcome. I promise to inflict pains greater than the one you are going through right now" Olaronke said, raising her voice with each words.
"Adunni, please calm down. Go inside I will settle this" Wande pleaded with her.
She ignored him and forcefully snatched the key from her. It was not much of a struggle on her own part. She was stronger than her.
"If your name is really Grace try to stop me from moving into my house" Olaronke hissed carrying the first bag her hand reached. She dragged it along into the house. The situation had prevented her from admiring the duplex. She stared at the pristine perfection of the lavender colored walls and the carnival red giving it a glow. It reminded her how her life as always been; Shining for a moment with darkness hovering above. A funny sound escaped her lips she was on the verge of tears. But now was not the right time to usher the waterworks or succumbed to a deep slumber where she would no doubt had peace and woke up with forgetfulness. Tonight, she would fight it all.
She climbed the staircase that ushered her into a spacious sitting room. The black leather chairs looked pleasing and everywhere smelled nice. She dropped the luggage at the dining room. Grace had prepared a sumptuous meal of Semo and melon soup. Olaronke dipped the fork into the dish and lifted it into her mouth.
"Tasteless" she hissed.
She moved from room to room exploring its beauty. There were five rooms altogether. None of it has Grace possession. There must be a master bedroom hiding somewhere. She found it, it was larger than the rest of the rooms with a large bed covered in blue bed spread dominating it. She saw a gown strewn across the floor. The foolish lady must have changed hurriedly when she heard the car. She opened the wardrobe that was quarter filled with the other woman's belonging.
"This look more like a three day journey packed clothes" Olaronke said packing Grace clothes into a nylon bag instead of the box she knew belonged to her. She emptied the laundry basket and her foot wears into another. She made sure none of her personal effect was lying dormant in her soon to be matrimonial room. Even her toothbrush and used soap was packed well except her bag. She was throwing her out of her home with a tag of "iyawo nylon bag". With two filled nylon bags,she rushed down the stairs and saw her husband plucking Grace pleadind hands from him. It was dark already. It should be past seven
"Wande don't do this to me" she cried
"Grace stop doing this to yourself. You are beautiful and you deserved to be love exclusively" Wande said frustrated.
Sixty minutes had passed since Adunni left them. He was not one who treated women harshly. And he felt guilty for giving Grace false hope the past few days. That was what made him soft else he would have thrown her out on her ears. He watched his wife approached them with a big smile on her face and her phone glued to her ear. What was she up to?
"Iyawo nylon bag, its about time you left. I called a uber for you. Its waiting at that secondary school closer to here. Your ATM is inside your purse. I made sure you left nothing behind" Olaronke said to her.
"Here is the gown you removed in the hope of seducing my husband" she added and threw it on the floor as Grace made to catch it.
The other lady picked up her nylons and her shattered pride.
With a final glance at Olaronke, she turned to him with tear stained face.
"I have been pleading with you for months to make me a wife but you humilated me. I promise you that after the bloom wore off, you will realise you married a thing. A woman who care less about you" she said and proudly sauntered off in what Wande prayed was forever.
Grace threw her gown over her head and banged the gate angrily.
Olaronke sighed "what a wedding night".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Me A Wife by SmilingB1(f): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
good one... kip it coming
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
SmilingB1:
good one... kip it coming
Yup ma'am
Re: Make Me A Wife by Alennsar(f): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
your story is good but d update is too slow pls do something abt dat.
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2017
Alennsar:
your story is good but d update is too slow pls do something abt dat.
angry angry
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2017
"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Italy. Please keep your seat belt fastened until the aircraft has come to a standstill"
She kept her eyes closed. This was unbelievable. She was married to her crush. Her dreams finally became a reality. She was not yet ready to look out of the window. Not yet. She was too happy to be at her honeymoon but too nervous to stare at the beauty she was sure was surrounding her.
"Sweetheart, you can let go of the seat belt now. We have ianded" her husband whispered into her ear. She smiled tenderly at him. He was doing his best to make her happy. There had been an undefinable tension in Bonuade. He had surmised it all to their marriage circumstances. He did not marry her because he was in love with her, it was the only revenge he could thought of at that moment. It had not been easy like he envisaged. They had married at the court with their friends as the only witness and flown to Abuja that same day. The explanation he had to repeat to his parents and kin. His best friend was the most annoying. He had refused to attend his wedding.
"I will miss your wedding, am sorry. I need to get back home" Oludare said casually flipping the bed cover aside.
"Are we discussing a sour pizza?" He retorted.
Oludare responded by drawing out his suitcase. He threw in the agbada made for his role as the best man.
"Why are you getting emotional over this? Would you have preferred me to be wedded to that deceitful woman" Oluwaniyi choked out in anger. Why was everyone treating him like he was a villian? No one cared that he was hurting.
"Call Adunni and tell her the marriage is over. You've called everyone from your own end that you have cancelled the wedding. You want to shame her and her family. That's pure wickedness. You know how she can't handle stress. What if she slips into insanity? Or remain unconscious and never wake up?" Oludare said exasperated. His friend was mostly irrational when angered. His belief in revenge was too deep. He does not forgive.
"I will call her" Oluwaniyi lied.
That was the day their twenty year old friendship ended. Doctor Oludare cut all ties with him.

They spent their honey moon in Naples. Oluwaniyi took her to Prompei to visit the ruins of the ancient city. They did other touristy things together. The food was the best, they tried every rich meal from.mushroom rissoto to pasta carbonara. The wine and clubbing every night was the highlight of their day. Oluwaniyi never grew tired with her desire to see and experience new things. They made love every night and frequently in the evening before they headed to the club. He was insatiable and she loved it. She was happy he desired her. If he was not in love with her yet; she believed their marriage would survive on passion and friendship. Everyday her love for him grew.Though while she told him frequently of her feelings, he said nothing of his own.
He was attentive to her needs, tender when he loved her and patient with her flaws. Like when she asked him about Adunni. He had smiled gently and told her Adunni was his past while she was his bright future. There were times Bonuade almost convinced herself that he loved her as she loved him. Although he never said the words, he appeared brighter whenever she said it. And there was that delicious kiss that follows her declaration of love for him. He made her feel so special, never flirting with other women at the club, seeking her opinion on his thoughts, using endearment when he spoke to her and frequently touching her with affection.
When she returned to Abuja after twelve weeks on their honeymoon, she was not just sick with happiness but pregnancy too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Me A Wife by Alennsar(f): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2017
degelinglacis:
angry angry
sorry did I said sumting bad? if yes dnt be offended.
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Alennsar post=545a75402:
sorry did I said sumting bad? if yes dnt be offended.
No you didnt. I dont like excuses though.You guys should bear with me. I will try and update more as time and situation permits me.
Re: Make Me A Wife by susiivy: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
keep up the good work, keep it coming

2 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
susiivy:
keep up the good work, keep it coming
Thanks dear
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
"There was a time I used to like you" Olaronke said smiling easily at Wande. Marriage life had been a lot easier than she ever imagined with Wande. After the horrible episode with Grace, they had easily confronted each other on their past mistakes.Wande had accused her of misleading him all those years, receiving his every gifts while she was seeing someone else. She retaliated by recounting his relationship with some ladies she knew back then. With pride overriding their senses, they had stuck to the wrong assumptions. Wande didn't correct her. Those ladies were just friends and it was until later he told her. Tonight, all inhibitions gone, she would revealed her thoughts to him.
Wande winged his eyebrow upward and waved his hand at her to continue. He was eating dinner after waiting nearly two hours for his wife to show up at their dinner date. Her words about liking him was not enough to dull is hunger.
"Love you was more like it" she said again
They had been married for eight weeks. His kindness and compassion had eased her broken heart over her ex. He kept reminding her Oluwaniyi was married so was she whenever she was moody. It had worked in addition to her discovery: his store was filled with catering equipments he bought for her. When she asked him about it, he explained it was his wedding gifts to her and he hoped she would start her restaurant soon. She was awed and wanted to cry. Every pieces of the house was planned with her in his mind. He painted her room with her favorite color. They had spent the following week looking for a property she could turned into a restaurant at Ikeja. She found one she fell in love with and she cringed whenever she thought of its cost. Wande had paid for it like it was a piece of candy. That had eased their affection. Most times she found his hands around her, whenever they went out. The morning kiss that has become a tradition to them. She sometimes wondered if he was attracted to her or just saw her his sister. They were yet to consummate their marriage. She was ready on her own part, if Oluwaniyi was living happily with his wife so would she. He had not made move on his part while she had made every move on her part. She dressed in revealing night gowns every night. But he hardly bat an eyelid. His good night kisses became perfunctory.
Her last words got him "Love me? Wow! Tell me about it" his eyes held amusement as he chewed on his meats.
She stared at his handsome face she missed this past few days he traveled to Abuja on a business trip. She missed him and the house felt bigger. His calls was her rescue. They talked about everything and he always showed interest in how she had spent her day. He'd answered her questions about his business, sharing his pleasures and frustrations depending on how his day had gone. This morning he had called to inform her he would be at a dinner party organized by one his business partners and he wanted her to be there. She was excited and spent hours deciding on what to wear. She wanted to see that masculine appreciation again in his eyes whenever she dressed up for him at the boutiques they frequented.
"I was pleased to have someone older as my fiance. I always bragged to my classmates about it. And I had this romantic picture we took together on my birthday. I showed it to everyone" she smiled dreamily. In the picture, he had put his arm around her.
"What's change?" he drawled
While the waiter was placing their drinks on the table. She couldn't help but compared him with her ex. They were opposite of each other. He smiled easily, he enjoyed taking her out because it made her happy. She could remember her time with Oluwaniyi was spent mostly waiting for him at his office. He was always busy. Though, he was free with his money There wasn't an amount too large to spend on her. He had really loved her enough to agreed to live celibate until they were married. What went wrong? Why would he leave her for Bonuade? She sighed. She had sent several text to his phone but there was no response. Whatever her crime was, he should have been patient enough to see her and discussed it. But Lawyer Oluwaniyi act fast without thinking. That was his biggest flaw. She knew if roles were to be reversed, Wande would never have left her on their wedding day nor would Oluwaniyi be so forgiven to marry his betrothed after she rebuffed their dates and went ahead to marry someone else while receiving his gifts.
"When I was twenty one, I told my father I wanted to get married to you. He called you in my presence and I heard everything. Everything " she emphasized
"I called you olodo (zero scorer). I am very sorry" he apologized
"It's fine" she smiled at him.

He reached across the table and took her left hand in his right. The band of gold he slipped around her finger to complete their vows shone under the candle light. He lifted it to his lips and kissed it.
"Thank you for marrying me" she said breathlessly . One of her fingers had found its way into his hot silky mouth. He flicked his tongue out and licked. While she melt inside.
"Did I have choice with your dad and my uncles on my neck" he mocked blowing air in the damp fingers.
"You could have refused for the seventh time" she gave him a shaky smile.
"You knew about the others? " he was genuinely shocked
She nodded wondering why he stopped caressing her fingers.
"That was what prompted me to date him. I was hurt by your rejection " she said referring to her ex.
"I was waiting for the right time" he smiled as his fingers moved beneath the table finding the zipper of that mini skirt that teased his brain.
Her mouth formed a huge "O" as she looked around her, Her expression almost comical
"What are you doing?" she whispered, which was very silly. The other diners had quickly turned the social event to another business venture. They closeted themselves in a corner forming plurals and multis. He could not imagine himself discussing business after he had worked his ass off during day. He agreed he was not in need of it, his last ten years was spent developing his business holdings. Now everything thing was calm, he could indulge in many night of pleasures starting with his wife.
He smiled at her "Am I turning you on already?" his fingers had disloged the flimsy shirt she tucked into her skirt. He was now playing with smooth skin that almost seared his hand with its hotness.
"People are watching " she gasped
"Let them " he replied
"I have a room in the hotel, we could go right? " he asked her
"Yes, yes" she replied quickly.
He watched her looked about her before she quickly adjusted her clothes. The other diners were distracted and he couldn't care less if they weren't. There was no way he would hid his bulging trouser. He took her hand in his and walked her to his hotel room. His plan was finally working out as he had originally expected. Women once again proved his theory was right. Women were like pets; care for them, snuggle with them, shower them with attention and be generous with them and they would sooner be eating out of your hands. Just two months, she had forgotten about her ex. Well, almost completely forgotten about him. And tonight, he would erased whatever passion they might have had in the past. It was for his own good. The sooner the ghost of her ex was no longer lurking around, the sooner he would enjoy his marriage. He believed she could make him happy. Their marriage would work. It has to. There was no room for mourning her lost love. She was married to him forever.

He opened the room to the luxurious hotel and ushered are in. He was about to offer her some privacy to catch her breath and think things through but Adunni pounced on his lips he almost chuckled. He had to calm her down and took control. His tongue took residence in her mouth and she found herself plastered against the wall. She was consumed by her passion it seemed the kiss was not enough. His hands cupped her bottom aligning her to his male flesh she screamed with pleasure. She had never known anything so intimate in her life. The closest thing she had with Oluwaniyi was their kiss. Nothing more. He pressed her firmly against him while deftly undoing her buttons to cup her boobs. It was the most exquisite feeling and this time even his mouth covering hers could not stifle the shriek of pleasure. She gasped as she watched him took one of her hardened nut into his mouth. She held onto his head. He released her and laced the second nut with the same attentiin she squirmed with pleasure.
"Adunni" his mouth rocked back over hers in another soul-wrecking kiss.
It went on and on and she lost all touch with reality. She could feel only his hard body on hers. Only his mouth that tasted of refined wine and only their hearts that beats loudly enough for the whole building to hear. He groaned as her clothes parted away from her, his eyes was on her underpants when a voice of reason spoke to her. She held his fingers from her.
"Wande" she called
He seemed not to hear. His tongue was already tracing another part on her neck.
She tried pushing him and called his name again
"What?" he asked, his eyes lidded staring at her boobs
"I'm on my period" she replied
"What's that?" he asked looking confused
"Menstruation " she tried again
"You menstruate?" he asked stupidly
Did he know about it? Did her father told him? Olaronke wondered.
He groaned, this time not in pleasure as reality dawned on him. His wife was on her period while his blood was raising with lust.
"I'm sorry " he said kissing her cheek
"It lasts for four days. We could do this again" she said shyly.
"Sure. Let's go to the bathroom " he carried her off amidst her false protests.

6 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by yorhmienerd(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
cool Fire on.
Re: Make Me A Wife by susiivy: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
ride on
Re: Make Me A Wife by Queening(f): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pls continue More ink to ur pen The lord is ur strength
Re: Make Me A Wife by SmilingB1(f): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2017
More ink to your pen... Bt dis update ws short ooo, I finished reading within a minute... Pls kip it coming and make it longer. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 12:02am On Mar 17, 2017
SmilingB1:
More ink to your pen... Bt dis update ws short ooo, I finished reading within a minute... Pls kip it coming and make it longer. Thank you.
Alright
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 12:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Queening:
Pls continue
More ink to ur pen
The lord is ur strength
Lol thanks
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2017
susiivy:
ride on

Thanks ma'am
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2017
yorhmienerd:
cool Fire on.

Thank you cool
Re: Make Me A Wife by Zeinymira(f): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2017
I see u @diamondamsel
Re: Make Me A Wife by horlah1(f): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2017
degelinglacis, where art thou?? Pls kom kontinue jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.