Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Make Me A Wife - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make Me A Wife (119810 Views)

Killing a Wife / Beyoncé Did Not Make Me Popular – Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Me A Wife by McIrx: 12:27pm On May 15, 2017
The intense nature of your story makes it all the more interesting.I enjoyed it from the beginning till the end.
Thank you for such a wonderful story.

4 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by ElPhoche(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2017
It was really an interesting piece. You left me spellbound.
I would like to point out some few things I hope you could correct in your next work, which I will be eagerly waiting for.
1)Work on the tenses.
2)You saturate your paragraph with so many characters and pronouns that it is difficult at times, keeping up and identifying who is speaking.
3)To forestall above, more paragraph would be better, or you find another way to work around it.
As a doctor, grin, I will say that they didn't stab 'her retroperitoneal organ'. ' means behind. Retroperitoneal organs here would include the ascending, descending colon, kidneys, pancrease, ureters, rectum, which I don't think you mean.

'The girl in glasses' aka Degelinglacis, you rock

3 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by Thastie(f): 3:23pm On May 15, 2017
ElPhoche:
I would like to point out some few things I hope you could correct in your next work, which I will be eagerly waiting for.
1)Work on the tenses.
2)You saturate your paragraph with so many characters and pronouns that it is difficult at times, keeping up and identifying who is speaking.
3)To forestall above, more paragraph would be better, or you find another way to work around it.
As a doctor, grin, I will say that they didn't stab 'her retroperitoneal organ'. ' means behind. Retroperitoneal organs here would include the ascending, descending colon, kidneys, pancrease, ureters, rectum, which I don't think you mean.

Her retroperitoneal organ was not stabbed. A knife was pointed at those organs. From what I can picture, the writer meant the knife was pointed at her back.

2 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by tylesh(f): 3:57pm On May 15, 2017
@Degelinglacis, you are blessed. What a beautiful story and interesting one at that. I couldn't even make one comment while reading cos I was engrossed in it. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by ElPhoche(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2017
Thastie:

Her retroperitoneal organ was not stabbed. A knife was pointed at those organs. From what I can picture, the writer meant the knife was pointed at her back.
Ok, but definitely not a retroperitoneal organs, just the brain.... Had to go back and recheck, you are correct. She could have worded it better as '...Pointed the knife on the small of her back' or something.

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Thastie(f): 4:26pm On May 15, 2017
ElPhoche:

Ok, but definitely not a retroperitoneal organs, just the brain.... Had to go back and recheck, you are correct. She could have worded it better as '...Pointed the knife on the small of her back' or something.

Alright
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 4:36pm On May 15, 2017
ElPhoche:
1)Work on the tenses.

Thanks for the corrections.

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by horlah1(f): 5:28pm On May 15, 2017
Wow Wat a sweet ending for others and a sad one for Aina.. I must commend u lady, u rock... Pls do mention me in ur next story

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Bibi294(f): 6:35pm On May 15, 2017
Sort for ur loss,OP. .. God bless you and uphold ur family. This story is dope!! Keep the good work

2 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by ibawon(m): 9:31pm On May 15, 2017
Babe, you really tried with this May Almighty God give you more strength and knowledge to move on and create more wonderful stories.
Bless you my Dear

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by dafil22(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2017
nice story I totally enjoyed all of it. well-done!!!!

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by ireneblush(f): 4:41pm On May 16, 2017
wow. wonderful. thanks so much dear, please do mention me when next you start cooking something.big Ups!

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Olabantu(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2017
Wow...I gat dove my hat for you ooo...Nice one...I really enjoyed it ...Keep it up OP

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2017
nice update dear

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Maryclaire1(f): 2:36pm On May 20, 2017
No peace for the wicked...lovely ending I must say. I enjoyed it, Aina got what she deserve..thanks ma'am for this beautiful write up u the BOMB kiss

2 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by EvaJael(f): 5:33pm On May 20, 2017
It was such a delightful ride. Well done degelinglacis

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 22, 2017
EvaJael:
It was such a delightful ride. Well done degelinglacis

hey please is ur name Evangel?
Re: Make Me A Wife by EvaJael(f): 6:59pm On May 22, 2017
Evaberry:

hey please is ur name Evangel?
If you mean my real name...nah

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Ansasan(f): 7:45pm On May 23, 2017
Awwwn... Finally, the end!
Thanks for writing dead.

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Jazmiynne: 8:54pm On May 24, 2017
Well-done degehinglacias wink

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Nobody: 1:13am On May 26, 2017
Thumbs up degelinglaics. Dat was dope. My ink to ur pen.

2 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by NairalandSARS: 11:35am On May 30, 2017
Re: Make Me A Wife by NairalandSARS: 11:23am On May 31, 2017
Re: Make Me A Wife by Nofuckgiven: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
My dear,this is one of the best stories I have read online. You really need to publish at least online like an eBook. It would really sell. I am sorry for your sister! Take heart, it is well! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
pls more update

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Lankyannie(f): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
wooooow I really learned alot from this story. thanks alot Bae for completing the story.

2 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by Ayemileto(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nice story. Guys looking for complete interesting story should read this

3 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
To d op am lost for words, take dis kiss

3 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by Timsin: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nice one.[color=#000000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.