Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Make Me A Wife - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make Me A Wife (119781 Views)

Killing a Wife / Beyoncé Did Not Make Me Popular – Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Me A Wife by sulips(f): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
Thanks for the update dear, you're doing a good work, keep it up smiley
Re: Make Me A Wife by princessadeola(f): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Welcome back
Re: Make Me A Wife by swanky47(f): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chai! there is no friend in dis world.... Welcum bck degelinglacis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Me A Wife by yusufibrahim(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wow u did well degelinglacis God bless u for this long and entertaining update may God keep u for us.... More grace to u

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
yusufibrahim:
Wow u did well degelinglacis God bless u for this long and entertaining update may God keep u for us.... More grace to u

Amen and u too, thanks
Re: Make Me A Wife by Queenakande(f): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
thanks so much for the update. hope you are okay now. its well Dear

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Twinkle004(f): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aina don't get happy to fast, your end is coming soon and it is going to be disastrous
Re: Make Me A Wife by horlah1(f): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
More strength to u my lady... Aina, karma awaits u at the T-junction. Once again,wehdon ma'am
Re: Make Me A Wife by bitingcool: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lovely twists degelinglacis, keep it coming, condolences once again
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 2:43am On Apr 13, 2017
When Bonuade did not returned back to the store at 8pm, all the thoughts
"My wife is missing" Oluwaniyi said putting all his fears into words
"Call her sister" Oludare said
"That lady is one arrogant idiot. I will never call her"
He listened to his friend cursing his ear off before telling him he should used his head and worry more about his pregnant wife that might probably be in danger.
Several minutes later, after listening to the harpy cursed him in and out for not being man enough to protect his wife and threatening to deal with him once the day break. He realized she knew nothing about his wife's whereabouts. her captor.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 2:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Queenakande:
thanks so much for the update. hope you are okay now. its well Dear

Thanks ma'am, am fine
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 2:45am On Apr 13, 2017
bitingcool:
Lovely twists degelinglacis, keep it coming, condolences once again
.thank you
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 2:45am On Apr 13, 2017
horlah1:
More strength to u my lady...
Aina, karma awaits u at the T-junction.
Once again,wehdon ma'am

Thank you ma'am
Re: Make Me A Wife by speezyWears: 3:41am On Apr 13, 2017
More grace dear...

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by MzzTega(f): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Thank you very much Ma'am. Lovely story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Me A Wife by yusufibrahim(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Nice work degelinglacis. More grace to u keep the updates coming

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by horlah1(f): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2017
It is a tug of war between Aina and Bonuade... Kip em coming ma'am
Re: Make Me A Wife by Halyma(f): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2017
I wish Bonu will be able to give Aina an unforgettable scar. Wicked and Bitter thing.
Re: Make Me A Wife by bossy512(f): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Thank God, I hope she scale through, nice updates, welldone sister
Re: Make Me A Wife by Ukez15(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
i really hoope she scales thru...
my mind is on fire concerning bonuade
and that stupid olaronke should have realised that aina is a withch from the 9th circle of hell before now...

well its a story and meant to be tantalizing...but i pray i dont encounter any olaronke's in my life cos that kinda oblivious stupidity can be contagiuos

4 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by bitingcool: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2017
U write a storm ....ur that good. All thumbs up.. I loovvveeee your twists. Now I wish I was a movie producer, we'll be talking right now. More pls... and thanks

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by JustOzito(f): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
update us pls

*what's happening nah*
Re: Make Me A Wife by Queenakande(f): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
happy Easter Dear Degelingalcis. update o please

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by sulips(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Hello degelingalcis, happy Easter, what's happening, hope you're good sha, please update o.
Re: Make Me A Wife by ibawon(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
I know things have happened and wods have been said. I just how and pray this Story doesn't die off like this. Degelingalcis We Support you
Re: Make Me A Wife by kingofcasting(m): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2017
degelinglacis:
It was three o'clock in the morning, Olaonipekun Olaronke Adunni woke up a happy woman. It was her wedding day. She and her best friend Aina had slept late, preparing for her big day at the same time gossiping about their colleagues in the university. Who was married and who was not, who has a job and who was unemployed, who was pregnant and who was not, who was divorced and who was not. It was thrilling to talk about other people or know their secrets. Who would have thought the hairdresser lady in Aina's department was capable of sleeping with one of their lecturers. She was full of herself and acted like a saint and unknown to the world she was a dirty slut who pretends a lot. Aina said she has a video of her and the lecturer making out in his car. Unknown to them, there was a hidden camera in the car while they were busy making the "hoo, haa" noise. The camera was set by the lecturer's third wife. The woman was obviously fed up with her husband's infidelity. And knowing she wouldn't get a dine by divorcing him, she decided to set him up and blackmail him and his side chick. At first she anonymously requested for the sum of three million naira each from them. The man knowing his job and reputation was at stake quickly paid her while the hairdresser could only come up with a million naira. Their blackmailer fulfilled her promise not to release the video to the public. Fast forward three years after, the said lecturer was aspiring to be the vice chancellor of the school. It was obvious he would be made the vice chancellor, that was how Aina came in. Knowing the lecturer's little secret, she bought the video at a sum she didn't disclose to Olaronke who was her boson friend. The video was released to the governing council of the school and that killed his chances of becoming a vice chancellor. Now, Professor Georgina Justice was the VC of the school. Olaronke did not understand the relationship between the woman and her best friend. She said the woman was her mentor and much more. The "much more" was what she would never know. Although she never cared a fig for the lecturer, but she felt bad his career was ruined. And her best friend attitude was baffling, doing all that for her mentor?

She pushed the thought away from her mind, it was her day and she was excited about what it would bring. She got out of bed switching on the light. Her room was illuminated revealing all the careful and well placed decoration. On the left wall was seminude pictures of her which was concealed behind the curtain, she had kept that part of her hidden to her family. Secretly, she longed to be a model but her parent was against that. He hardly allow her to use make up or wear trousers. So she led a double life in school; wearing sultry dresses and partying while at home she wear modest gowns and skirts.

It was on her twenty third birthday, her friend came in with a professional male artist who would draw her nude. At first she was shocked but her friend persuaded her to pose nude for the artist since it has always been her dream to be a model and this was her opportunity. She refused to go totally unclad, with a pink towel covering her essentials, she laid on the couch while the artist painted her. And the second painting was done with her weave on covering her breasts and sexy bum shot was on her. Thinking back on that day, it was a crazy thing to do. And Aina was upset she wouldn't pose nude, well she was not as crazy nor adventurous as her.
The rest of the room had pink color all over. From her wardrobe, to the reading table, bedside lamp, walls, the teddy bears were brilliant pink.

She opened her large wardrobe, it was filled with designer clothes . She was a lover of fashion and she spent good money looking good. Her newest collection was her wedding dress which was a cream cord lace with pink headtie and nice shoes and jewellery. The one that pleases her most was the one she planned to wear on her wedding night. It was a sheer lingerie orange in color, almost a rhyme to her skin color.
It was a night she was looking forward to, a night to discover what happens behind doors.
cheesy
degelinglacis:
It was three o'clock in the morning, Olaonipekun Olaronke Adunni woke up a happy woman. It was her wedding day. She and her best friend Aina had slept late, preparing for her big day at the same time gossiping about their colleagues in the university. Who was married and who was not, who has a job and who was unemployed, who was pregnant and who was not, who was divorced and who was not. It was thrilling to talk about other people or know their secrets. Who would have thought the hairdresser lady in Aina's department was capable of sleeping with one of their lecturers. She was full of herself and acted like a saint and unknown to the world she was a dirty slut who pretends a lot. Aina said she has a video of her and the lecturer making out in his car. Unknown to them, there was a hidden camera in the car while they were busy making the "hoo, haa" noise. The camera was set by the lecturer's third wife. The woman was obviously fed up with her husband's infidelity. And knowing she wouldn't get a dine by divorcing him, she decided to set him up and blackmail him and his side chick. At first she anonymously requested for the sum of three million naira each from them. The man knowing his job and reputation was at stake quickly paid her while the hairdresser could only come up with a million naira. Their blackmailer fulfilled her promise not to release the video to the public. Fast forward three years after, the said lecturer was aspiring to be the vice chancellor of the school. It was obvious he would be made the vice chancellor, that was how Aina came in. Knowing the lecturer's little secret, she bought the video at a sum she didn't disclose to Olaronke who was her boson friend. The video was released to the governing council of the school and that killed his chances of becoming a vice chancellor. Now, Professor Georgina Justice was the VC of the school. Olaronke did not understand the relationship between the woman and her best friend. She said the woman was her mentor and much more. The "much more" was what she would never know. Although she never cared a fig for the lecturer, but she felt bad his career was ruined. And her best friend attitude was baffling, doing all that for her mentor?

She pushed the thought away from her mind, it was her day and she was excited about what it would bring. She got out of bed switching on the light. Her room was illuminated revealing all the careful and well placed decoration. On the left wall was seminude pictures of her which was concealed behind the curtain, she had kept that part of her hidden to her family. Secretly, she longed to be a model but her parent was against that. He hardly allow her to use make up or wear trousers. So she led a double life in school; wearing sultry dresses and partying while at home she wear modest gowns and skirts.

It was on her twenty third birthday, her friend came in with a professional male artist who would draw her nude. At first she was shocked but her friend persuaded her to pose nude for the artist since it has always been her dream to be a model and this was her opportunity. She refused to go totally unclad, with a pink towel covering her essentials, she laid on the couch while the artist painted her. And the second painting was done with her weave on covering her breasts and sexy bum shot was on her. Thinking back on that day, it was a crazy thing to do. And Aina was upset she wouldn't pose nude, well she was not as crazy nor adventurous as her.
The rest of the room had pink color all over. From her wardrobe, to the reading table, bedside lamp, walls, the teddy bears were brilliant pink.

She opened her large wardrobe, it was filled with designer clothes . She was a lover of fashion and she spent good money looking good. Her newest collection was her wedding dress which was a cream cord lace with pink headtie and nice shoes and jewellery. The one that pleases her most was the one she planned to wear on her wedding night. It was a sheer lingerie orange in color, almost a rhyme to her skin color.
It was a night she was looking forward to, a night to discover what happens behind doors.
Re: Make Me A Wife by yusufibrahim(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2017
kingofcasting:
cheesy
why do u like behaving like this now at least do as if u have brains too now even if u Don't have

9 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2017
Nice story dear.
Re: Make Me A Wife by speezyWears: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
We are waiting o cry
Re: Make Me A Wife by lettruthprevail: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
End of the road! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Me A Wife by horlah1(f): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Updates plsss
Re: Make Me A Wife by shugasofttouch: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
is dis what u do to ur readers?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.