Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

20 Important Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Say: “I Do” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Important Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Say: “I Do” (1051 Views)

9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Important Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Say: “I Do” by Kingstel(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-_PcNWQJbNy8/WLAvLjHpOiI/AAAAAAAAAY4/aAbdiwpwQtknA4xBKIy_z4mHamGJjmLgACLcB/s1600/imagesaaaa.jpg[/img]
The institution of marriage is one of the strongest relationships that even the heaven and earth recognize; and this is why it is very important to be well guided before embarking on such union which is supposed to last forever.

As humans, to avoid making mistakes, taking marital decisions comes with lots of anxiety and a series of concerns as to what it will be like just after the wedding ceremony, as observed by Vineck.com.

In order to have and enjoy a blissful marital life, it is advised that young lovers begin to prepare early in every way; and making timely adjustments where necessary so as to make the marriage work and be a good model to others.

It is essential to add here that there is no perfect marriage in the world, but how you try to make yours work makes it perfect for the couple involved. Every marriage is unique in its own way and should be treated as such.

In the course of making the necessary arrangement of the marriage, there are many questions to ask. While some are more important than the other, some are sort of sub-sets for the other.

This informed the need by Vineck.com to highlight some very important questions that lovers (or I should say partners) need to ask themselves and their fellow lovebirds as captured below:

[img]https://4.bp..com/-6_AJWQVYomE/WLAvdR5nHeI/AAAAAAAAAY8/WD9Ld0rK77A2aICLvaLNkkbUwRRHA5oZgCLcB/s1600/imagesffff.jpg[/img]

1. How much level of sacrifice can she/he make for me in love?
2. Does he/she know how to manage his/her feelings or resolve a quarrel to the satisfaction of all?
3. What type of life does he/she really plan to live and in which place?
4. Am I truly the kind of man/woman she/he has been dreaming of for a long time to marry?
5. How does he/she treat the poor/helpless around him/her?
6. Does he/she take correction or is he/she the type disrespect her/him in public?
7. Does he/she treat me as equal, or less than him/her?
8. How do you really plan to raise your children and what is the greatest virtue to teach them (you will know this from his/her conduct)?
9. Am I proud to have him/her as my partner and can go anywhere with him/her?
10. Who does he/she respect most and can influence his/her decisions? Does he/she respect her/his opinions? And if no sometimes, how do he/she want us to reach an agreement?
11. How do we plan to manage finance in the home…who is responsible for what? Does she like working? Would he allow his wife to work especially as a nursing mother?
12. Is he/she attracted to me sexually? Can I really do without my wife/husband?
13. Does he/she take responsibility for his/her actions even if they yield negative results?
14. How much control do his/her family members have over him/her?
15. Can she cook well and do other house chores? Is he good at some house chores?
16. How much support will he be willingly and ready to give her apart from finance at home?
17. How does money affect/control his/her thinking ability and with others?
18. What is the background history from his/her family like? That is, do diseases, untimely death, barrenness, failure, etc, run in his/her family?
19. Am I satisfied with his/her religious, traditional belief?
20. How sincere are all his/her answers above with regard to the kind of friends he/she keeps?

Now, you know. Feel free to add yours!

Culled from:
http://www.vineck.com/2017/02/20-important-questions-you-must-ask.html

1 Like

Re: 20 Important Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Say: “I Do” by Kingstel(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
See more related stories @ [url]Vineck.com[/url]
Re: 20 Important Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Say: “I Do” by Kingstel(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: 20 Important Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Say: “I Do” by Kingstel(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kingstel:
See more related stories @ [url]Vineck.com[/url]
Like this:
IS SLEEPING AFTER SEX A MYTH? SEE THE TOP THINGS PEOPLE DO AFTER MAKING LOVE
http://www.vineck.com/2016/12/is-sleeping-after-sex-myth-top-things_22.html
Re: 20 Important Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Say: “I Do” by TRADELYN: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kingstel:

Like this:
IS SLEEPING AFTER SEX A MYTH? SEE THE TOP THINGS PEOPLE DO AFTER MAKING LOVE
http://www.vineck.com/2016/12/is-sleeping-after-sex-myth-top-things_22.html

Hmmm...interesting!

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Would You Hire A Female Driver? / 8 Mind Blowing Tricks To Make Your Orgasm Even BETTER Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.