Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC (40721 Views)

Watch Video: South Africans Match In Pretoria, Plead For Nigerians To Return / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by collitexnaira(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
And the yeye Nigeria govt have not said anything yet
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by pepemendy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
I hate south africa
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Nickymezor(f): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nawa o.
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by nwabudan25: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
since they have being killing people their government did not do anything because there is stand force now police is every where that means their government is in support of it
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
sbashir10:
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but
if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
Malcolm X
good judgement
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by StateReportersng(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigeria must come together to build a home

Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
angry angry angry angry
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by emi14: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sanchez01:
It is high time the Nigerian government recalled her citizens living in South Africa as there seems to be more aggravation on the part of South Africans.

The best way to manage the situation now is to prevent loss of lives and properties. These people are crude and don't seem to care whose ox is gored.

Mynd44
.h
Lalasticlala

Have you try to investigate and access Nigerian individual investments in south Africa.
South African are cowards. The only fight blacks and arabs . Whites are exempted from immigrants.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by toshmann(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sanchez01:
It is high time the Nigerian government recalled her citizens living in South Africa as there seems to be more aggravation on the part of South Africans.

The best way to manage the situation now is to prevent loss of lives and properties. These people are crude and don't seem to care whose ox is gored.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Which government? The government that has yet
to stop the killing of her own citizens in southern kaduna by fellow citizens?
Better have a plan B, bc nigerian govt is almost non existent in these matters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Babarex(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
[i][/i][/b]
Sanchez01:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
[b]
Sanchez01:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Sanchez01:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

YOU DONT GET IT, COME TO WHICH COUNTRY? ARE THEY NOT BETTER THAN US? KADUNA IS WORSE THAN S.A , THERE IS STILL AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A BETTER LIFE THERE SO I AM NOT SURE THEY WANT TO COME BACK TO THIS FILT WE CALL HOME...ENTIRELY MY OPINION.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by zinaunreal(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
Foreigners will leave and their condition will always remain thesame. Bastards.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Come back home or remain a second class citizen, stop disturbing us please
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by CellTabRepairs: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Very sad day for Africa.

While you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name & View That Resource You Need! cool
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Babarex:
[i][/i][/b]
[b]

YOU DONT GET IT, COME TO WHICH COUNTRY? ARE THEY NOT BETTER THAN US? KADUNA IS WORSE THAN S.A , THERE IS STILL AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A BETTER LIFE THERE SO I AM NOT SURE THEY WANT TO COME BACK TO THIS FILT WE CALL HOME...ENTIRELY MY OPINION.

Good, so they should stop disturbing us and learn to cope with the better life they have got there

1 Like

Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Asking these people to return home. Would you take care of them?
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
pepemendy:
I hate south africa
I'm sure the feeling is mutual, they don't like you too.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Mickin123: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Am heading for the shoprite now lets go and take our share of spoil
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
DeeTus:
Asking these people to return home. Would you take care of them?

Let the stay there and get treated like crap then.

Let's hear word abeg
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by NNVanguard(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
daewoorazer:
When are we gonna learn to stand up for our rights?

Police cannot stop us

Soldiers cannot! How many dem wan kill?

We are not wanted outside the shores of this land yet our leaders carry our money and invest in same countries that throw hate at us....

Revolution is inevitable, if you don't die now, you must someday.

Better die and die with the polithievians so our posterity can be freed of this slavery.

#zanga

We share same dreams and empathy. Join us in the New Nigeria Vanguard

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by KillJoy62(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
is high time we nigerians rise in unity and frustrate all nations dat are against our survival in dis world, der is no doubt that our government has failed us already, let us sieze to patronize any company of any anti nigeria, stop buying from dem, stop using der products, imagine if all nigerians stop using mtn or patronizing shoprite or dstv, dis dudes wld realy knw dey hv lost a great customer. it wld also serve as an eye opener to odas dat want to go through dat same road. my people i wld from now henceforth stop using my mtn or buying mtn recharge cards, nd same with dstv if dey refuse to stop d attacks on our people.
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by vickavo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Onyochejohn:
do we even have govt?
we only have silent govt
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
419forlife:

We can't compare the two american mainly steal on others naija government ability is for stealing on citizens only grin

YOu might need to rephrase this post my friend.
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by berrystunn(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Please when are we going to shoprite,dstb proteahotek and mtn to revenge

Specially MTN with there big scam
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
EddyNumerouno:
Its only in south Africa that an uneducated zulu will accuse a foreign medical doctor of taking his job angry angry angry angry angry

Ha, good one.
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Btruth: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
If only our leaders will stop looting this country dry, and focus on re-building the economy of this country. I don't see what Nigerians will be doing in SA.

Oh Lord, please give our leaders wisdom and knowledge to fix things up. In plant your fear into them, so that they will be able to stir the economy of this country in good direction.

Amen.
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by danasjoe1: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Onyochejohn:
ole no e. Lol, me na mtn, I just need like 5laptop
lol me na trailer I won use load things comot from shoprite and I go use those things open a supermarket

1 Like

Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by 419forlife: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Admin401:

YOu might need to rephrase this post my friend.

Friends friends friends cheesy
Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by Sanchez01: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Babarex:
[i][/i][/b]
[b]

So you think remaining there and have them lynched is better than returning to Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by placeofallure(f): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
nerodenero:
Nigeria is such a funny country.

Nigeria polithiefcians are the reason we are where we are today. They keep looting endlessly and the masses continue to suffer untold hardship. When there's a major problem or crisis created by these thieves for political gains and superiority, the poor masses are always at the receiving end and the polithiefcians look the other way. This is one of the reasons I wonder why youths support them and make themselves available to be used for peanut.
When Nigerians decide to escape from Nigeria because of her numerous challenges and does legitimate business abroad and faces challenges in the foreign land, again, Nigeria polithiefcians looks as though there is no big deal.

Nigerians are killed and kidnapped daily, the government looks the other way but when 2 Germans were kidnapped in Kaduna, the law professor summoned the IG. That means some lives worth more than others.

When Americans say they think of what they can do for US and not what they can get in return, I think they're in order as the government has done so much for the populace. So what's it that the Nigeria government plus polithiefcians have done for the masses? Nothing.

Lastly, I have never seen a group of people so low on confidence and having inferiority issues like these South Africans. They don't deserve to live among sane people.

Everything you have said, I agree with totally. The sham of a country we live in has made people to seek greener pastures elsewhere. Is the grass really green on the other side? I doubt it. Nigeria has failed woefully in her responsibilities to her citizens. Some people will argue the immigrants should have stayed back and engage in an SME here, but tell me how palatable is that when electricity up till yesterday is still an illusion. The ease of doing business is Non-existent and we slug it out like slaves in our fatherland.

South Africans are lazy, cowards and wicked. Their xenophobic tendencies shouldn't be taken with kids' gloves. Our government should not be lackadaisical as they usually are, if any persons or group has the audacity to burn an MTN Office or raze a DSTV shop, or any SA concern for that matter, then so be it!

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC by uckennety(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Btruth:
If only our leaders will stop looting this country dry, and focus on re-building the economy of this country. I don't see what Nigerians will be doing in SA.

Oh Lord, please give our leaders wisdom and knowledge to fix things up. In plant your fear into them, so that they will be able to stir the economy of this country in good direction.

Amen.

If I Had morethan 1 like I 4 ggive you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her / King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims / Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.