Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? (7708 Views)

President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians Is An Embarrassment - Ozekhome / President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points / Hameed Ali, Senate Face-off: Buhari Intervenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by myplaydiary: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nairalander's what's your take.

See more funny meme's, amazing pictures, epic replies and hilarious photos on www.myplaydiary.com Nairalands unofficial photo gallery.

Source: Facebook

3 Likes

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin Presido with swag.

LOLZ

6 Likes

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by tribalistseun: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Poor goat have suffered, next time he hear presidency he will enter Bush

25 Likes

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by CyberSecurity: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP
IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP
IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP

ARE YOU A FRESH GRADUATE? WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUILD A CAREER IN

CYBER SECURITY
INFORMATION SECURITY & CYBER FORENSIC
HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY WORKPLACE TRAINING STRICTLY PRACTICAL HANDS-ON TRAINING

https://www.nairaland.com/3648418/it-ict-scholarship-training#54021318
Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by ajepako(f): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
God punish Daura burukutu and otueke weed wey OP shack oh...

2 Likes

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by juman(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by sEGXY2(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
President Muhammadu Lamar

3 Likes

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by odogwu2007(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bubu grin

3 Likes

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by blackboy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hope DSS wont be looking for who did this instead of tackling security threats to the country

3 Likes

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
This man is still The President Federal Republic of Nigeria. Make we respect am small small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
I'm still looking for the humor in mocking an incapacitated person who happens to be the President of your country.

Please bring torchlight...
Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by Femillionairee(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
My name is Femillionairee, new to Nairaland. Hope to have a nice time on this wonderful site. Meanwhile, I'm a blogger but I don't do conventional news like most websites do. I offer something different. Please, I need your support a lot. The website is http://femillionairee.com. Visit it and drop your comments. Thanks a bunch.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by SIRmanjar(m): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hahahahihihihohokikiki..Dreadz fit baba oo.

1 Like

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by Splinz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bomboclat Naija
Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by lollmaolol(m): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
myplaydiary:

See more funny meme's, amazing pictures, epic replies and hilarious photos on www.myplaydiary.com Nairalands unofficial photo gallery.

There's need to revamp. Lmao
Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by Nukualofa: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
A mug shot of our dulllard

2 Likes

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by tribalistseun: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
gist4real:
This man is still The President Federal Republic of Nigeria. Make we respect am small small
respect wetin?

5 Likes

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by ollaxworld: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
a sign that he's hale and hearty
Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by NaWetinDey(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dis one na mad man, no be my president biko
Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by chinjo(m): 2:47am On Feb 25, 2017
He looks like someone that just finished smoking ten raps of MOROCCO.

2 Likes

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by laribari(m): 4:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Make them nor let am enter market oo!

1 Like

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by Enn214(m): 6:00am On Feb 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by myplaydiary: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
laribari:
Make them nor let am enter market oo!
chai you get bad mouth o
Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by maskamdo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
so when is the album launch as produced by lai mohammed and garba Shehu as co-producer.

1 Like

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by annnikky(f): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Swagalicious bubu grin grin

But.... sad

2 Likes

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
gist4real:
APC taught nigerians to insult their presidents and it has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by myplaydiary: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
annnikky:
Swagalicious bubu grin grin

But.... sad
chai nairalander make una small small
Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by annnikky(f): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
myplaydiary:
chai nairalander make una small small
Wetin I do na tongue
Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by myplaydiary: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
annnikky:

Wetin I do na tongue
that swaggalicious bubu wey u call am get as e be o, but am I the only one noticing some resemblance in the picture and runtown, abeg epp me check the resemblance thingy
Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by annnikky(f): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2017
myplaydiary:
that swaggalicious bubu wey u call am get as e be o, but am I the only one noticing some resemblance in the picture and rundown, abeg epp me check the resemblance thingy
Lol grin
D man swag is too expensive n I dunno y London ppl still seize him n about d resemblance grin I didn't c oo so maybe u show me tongue cheesy
Re: PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? by myplaydiary: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2017
myplaydiary:

Bubu my man. bubumamanchi

(1) (Reply)

See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / Akeredolu: NURTW, RTEAN Suspension Is For Two Weeks / Watch How Nigeria Soldiers Beat Chiwetalu Agu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.