Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered (4549 Views)

Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered / Girls Dance Showing Their Underwear- See Photo / Remote Village In Nigeria Where Ladies Dance Unclad 20+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by kantin: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Some girls suspected to be students have found a juicy business in a newly opened hotel name (withheld) in Sabon Tasha, a suburb in Kaduna city where they dance naked for money to entertain people.

LEADERSHIP investigations revealed that, the girls in their early twenties have been hired by a new big hotel located along Post Office Road,Sabon Tasha to dance without cloth covering their body for 20,000 naira per one night performance.

Our correspondent who visited the newly opened hotel on a facts finding mission observed that, boys less than twenty years of age are not allowed to enter the naked room, while an adult pays N2,000 as entrance fee.
It noticed that,the hotel has become hot spot and side of attraction where married and single men trooped in the night to catch fun and reduce stress after hectic day work.

It further observed that,a bottle of beer in other ordinary sitting rooms attracts normal price,although beers in the naked dancing room are expensive as some brands go for N1,000 per bottle,while others cost N500.

One of the regular customers who gave his name as Step John, said he patronised the hotel to reduce stress and forget about the recession: “This hotel is like a therapy. I don’t miss the hotel especially Friday and Saturday club. Even if I am sick this place we cure me. Those naked dancers,i don’t know where they are from but I heard that some are from Ghana and others are from different parts of Nigeria. From the looks of things some are students of higher institutions”

Aloe James, one of the Security guards of the hotel, said the management paid heavily to nake ladies, “Our management paid them very well. It seems some of the dancers are students. They are not from Kaduna State but they do come every Fridays till Sunday before going back. On Friday,if you come after 9pm you can’t get seat inside the room except outside. People complained about recession but my brother no recession here in the night. People spend money here like sand. If there are enough customers who come and watch the naked dance, they pay each 20,000 and above,” he said.

However, the management of the hotel declined comment after several attempts. http://www.leadership.ng/news/573867/place-where-girls-dance-naked-in-kaduna-for-money-uncovered
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by eezeribe(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
OK
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by queencalipso(f): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Op source plssss... Am gonna check this place out..
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by Just30: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
kantin:
Some girls suspected to be students have found a juicy business in a newly opened hotel name (withheld) in Sabon Tasha, a suburb in Kaduna city where they dance naked for money to entertain people.

LEADERSHIP investigations revealed that, the girls in their early twenties have been hired by a new big hotel located along Post Office Road,Sabon Tasha to dance without cloth covering their body for 20,000 naira per one night performance.

Our correspondent who visited the newly opened hotel on a facts finding mission observed that, boys less than twenty years of age are not allowed to enter the naked room, while an adult pays N2,000 as entrance fee.
It noticed that,the hotel has become hot spot and side of attraction where married and single men trooped in the night to catch fun and reduce stress after hectic day work.

It further observed that,a bottle of beer in other ordinary sitting rooms attracts normal price,although beers in the naked dancing room are expensive as some brands go for N1,000 per bottle,while others cost N500.

One of the regular customers who gave his name as Step John, said he patronised the hotel to reduce stress and forget about the recession: “This hotel is like a therapy. I don’t miss the hotel especially Friday and Saturday club. Even if I am sick this place we cure me. Those naked dancers,i don’t know where they are from but I heard that some are from Ghana and others are from different parts of Nigeria. From the looks of things some are students of higher institutions”

Aloe James, one of the Security guards of the hotel, said the management paid heavily to nake ladies, “Our management paid them very well. It seems some of the dancers are students. They are not from Kaduna State but they do come every Fridays till Sunday before going back. On Friday,if you come after 9pm you can’t get seat inside the room except outside. People complained about recession but my brother no recession here in the night. People spend money here like sand. If there are enough customers who come and watch the naked dance, they pay each 20,000 and above,” he said.

However, the management of the hotel declined comment after several attempts
Stop posting things you dont know about
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by kantin: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by kantin: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
kantin:

However, the management of the hotel declined comment after several attempts. http://www.leadership.ng/news/573867/place-where-girls-dance-naked-in-kaduna-for-money-uncovered
i nid to see dat place with my korokoro eyes
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
no pix sef tongue
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigeria journalists and their sensational news.

Dancers paid 20k per night JUST FOR DANCING in KD where patronage will not even be as high as high brow cuties like Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt? What is the worth of their customers in a place like KD?

All names listed by the so called paper as their "sources" appear too fake. Which KD man or Nigerian will bear " Step John"? Haba!

To cap their lies, they couldn't even name the fictional hotel but instead his under anonymity.

This is the kind of report you get from a typical Nigerian News outlet that is bereft of ideas.

Leadership Newspaper is DEAD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by Just30: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
kantin:
source: http://www.leadership.ng/news/573867/place-where-girls-dance-naked-in-kaduna-for-money-uncovered
I'm talking about quoting Ghana
When you have no idea where they are from.
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by Flexherbal(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Like some people will say, where are the girls?
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by Chuknovski(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
good news for us in Kaduna,cheesy

1 Like

Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by sheddo619(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria journalists and their sensational news.

Dancers paid 20k per night JUST FOR DANCING in KD where patronage will not even be as high as high brow cuties like Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt? What is the worth of their customers in a place like KD?

All names listed by the so called paper as their "sources" appear too fake. Which KD man or Nigerian will bear " Step John"? Haba!

To cap their lies, they couldn't even name the fictional hotel but instead his under anonymity.

This is the kind of report you get from a typical Nigerian News outlet that is bereft of ideas.

Leadership Newspaper is DEAD!
c dis man o, won't blame you sha since you've not been to the state, you calling John, and think someone called John can't come from KD, man am shedrach nd also from KD(southern kaduna) , though I've never been to that unclad club, but am very familiar with that place, I guess the name of the club should be either "hangover" or "house 50" would have said "greenapple" but that is a bar so things of such won't happen there. Anytime you're in KD just try locating barnawa you will know dat there is enough fun in the state
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by sheddo619(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
sheddo619:
c dis man o, won't blame you sha since you've not been to the state, you calling John, and think someone called John can't come from KD, man am shedrach nd also from KD(southern kaduna) , though I've never been to that unclad club, but am very familiar with that place, I guess the name of the club should be either "hangover" or "house 50" would have said "greenapple" but that is a bar so things of such won't happen there. Anytime you're in KD just try locating barnawa you will know dat there is enough fun in the state
less I forget we've also got "barcode", "11 45". These are the possible places things of such nature could happen, I've not been there so I can't say authoritatively if they are hosting such
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by hakimi1974(m): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2017
sheddo619:
k.d rocks i dey feel that town no be small. shopping complex, vivianah, and carnivorz. so many cool spots. but nothing go carry me cross river k.d after 6pm.
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by sheddo619(m): 3:29am On Feb 25, 2017
hakimi1974:
k.d rocks i dey feel that town no be small. shopping complex, vivianah, and carnivorz. so many cool spots. but nothing go carry me cross river k.d after 6pm.
Lol, y u dey fear those side na
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by hakimi1974(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2017
sheddo619:
Lol, y u dey fear those side na
ha, i no want die young, but i dey go flex for obalende, but e don tey, i don't know if the place still dey exist?
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by sheddo619(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2017
hakimi1974:
ha, i no want die young, but i dey go flex for obalende, but e don tey, i don't know if the place still dey exist?
d one behind kasu's CBS?
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by hakimi1974(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2017
sheddo619:
d one behind kasu's CBS?
yes ooo
Re: Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered by sheddo619(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2017
hakimi1974:
yes ooo
heard it's still in operation

(1) (Reply)

My HORRIBLE Experience With My VIRGIN Girlfriend Yesterday / Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad / Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.