Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

See Wetin This Girl Do This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wetin This Girl Do This Guy (595 Views)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do / Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / Omo!! See Wetin This Girl Carry For Back... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Wetin This Girl Do This Guy by popefuse(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
The man who was simply identified as, Temitope, took to Facebook to expose the alleged ex-girlfriend. He shared a photo of the lady along with the letter revealing all she did.

He claimed that the lady who was pregnant with his child aborted it after he spent so much money on her to take care of the unborn child.

Read letter below:

"Dear Fina, We Met On My Birthday Night Barely 3yrs Ago & Ever Since Your Beauty Deceived Me Into Thinking I Could Stop Playing Around With Other Girls When You Are Terribly Doing Worse With Other Men Not Even Boiz...... See Ehn I Won’t Forgive You For Making Me Believe I Was A Father Already For Close To 2weeks When It's Clearly A Planned Shit..... Thank God For The Dream I Had Before Confronting You"

"See Ehn I Still Remember How You Use To Wash My Clothes Then In School Buh Why Did You Suffer Me With Food Huh?? Datz How You Will Just Sit Down & Keep Watching Nollywood Movies While Myself & Victor Daniel Will Enter The Kitchen Ourselves To Cook & You Won't Even Move An Inch... E Pain Me Then ooo Buh I Was Still A Gentle & Short Temper Dude Then "

"***** and **** (Names removed) Can Testify About Your Beauty & How I Nail That Hole Well @ Midnight Just To Satisfy Your Crazy Urge Yet You Successfully Turned Me Into The Hot Tempered Don David Of This Day....Girls Sha!!! You Made Me Think All Day & Also Spend Money On You Thinking You Were Carrying My Child Till You Successfully Aborted It Right Before My Eyes After Confessing... Karma Would Front For Me Chai ��"

"Now I Realize The Most Beautiful & Prettiest Girls Are The Deadliest..... So Hence I Wanna Start Fishing For Just The Fine Or Ugly Girls.... YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN MY TERRIBLE Ex"

"Angry Don"

THAT GUY ON THE LEFT WAS NOT THE REAL GUY BUh THE BABE ON THE RIGHT WAS THE ONE

(1) (Reply)

Woman Above 23 Years Old Who Has Never Bought Aso Ebi Is Useless' - Nigerian Man / What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? / °°••°•The Rhyming Game°°••°°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.