Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,400 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How Small Is Too Small? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Small Is Too Small? (77700 Views)

DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help / Help Me My Breast Is Too Small / How Big Is Too Big And How Small Is Too Small? Does Size Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by YelloweWest: 5:52am On Aug 05, 2017
The truth is size matters a lot to women.

Every woman want to feel dominated by muscular power during sex.
The thrust of a guy with a big dick creates an exotic mixture of pain and pleasure... women love that!

3 Likes

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by luminouz(m): 5:58am On Aug 05, 2017
tony9k:
There was once a story of a man who accused someone of 'stealing' his JT at Oshodi. The accused was ordered to return the JT otherwise . . . The accused subsequently did some 'abracadabra' and told the victim to check as he had retrieved his JT from its journey to India. The victim checked and started crying that was was returned was a child's JT and not his. The accused tried again and the victim this time said what was returned was a white man's own as it was not circumcised. After the third attempt the victim smiled saying 'what he returned now is significantly bigger than mine but I will just manage it like that'
Lmaoooooooo!!!
This shit is funny

1 Like

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by CzarChris(m): 6:02am On Aug 05, 2017
The problem is this, there are a lot of immature minds out there indulging in what they don't have the slightest idea how to do. Like the op said "how can a woman enjoy a finger and not enjoy the dick?"
To me, sex is an art. A woman has so may erogenous spots on her body, just hit all the right spots and she will announce to the world that you are a god. Believe me, I know.
There is more to sex than just pumping away, why the hell should you be pumping for 30mins to 45mins nonstop, when she can get to the clouds and back more than 3 times in less than 15mins.
Ladies and gentlemen, stop all these whining about size and improve your bedmatic skills, that's all.

1 Like

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by phenzy(m): 6:05am On Aug 05, 2017
Ishilove:
^^
So sayeth the man with the 3inch dick.
The eye of the 3inch dick sees every hole as a vast ocean
Chizoz...shift lemme faint
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by ajepako(f): 6:08am On Aug 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na for dis kind thread ajepako and rokiatu dey spread mat Sidon dey chop corn and coconut

Werey Ota... tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by luminouz(m): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2017
YelloweWest:
The truth is size matters a lot to women.

Every woman want to feel dominated by muscular power during sex.
The thrust of a guy with a big dick creates an exotic mixture of pain and pleasure... women love that!
Pele o....
Dick expert!!!! undecided
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by YelloweWest: 6:14am On Aug 05, 2017
luminouz:

Pele o....
Dick expert!!!! undecided
Pele 2inch undecided

1 Like

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by islandmoon: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2017
I will comment on this thread tomorrow when I turn 18, Oop!! sorry tomorrow is Sunday, a holy day, I will have to wait till Monday then.

1 Like

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Ncsamuel(m): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2017
Nairalanders and dick size na 5 and 6! I wonder when we ll start talking about pussy size too

2 Likes

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by swegiedon(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2017
sukkot:
meanwhile this topic although appears vulgar but it really is not. there is a planetary system in the universe called PRIAPUS which is represented by big preek. basically the penis is symbolic of power and the sun which is the stronger light which is why women have moon cycles every 28 days ( the weaker light which is why feminism is laughable ) but men rise like the sun in the morning ( erection ) ( the stronger light ). GOD is great. everything was created to have a celestial as well as a terrestrial purpose
lol they also make me laugh.the forget the sun the father and thy moon the mother
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Lightening: 6:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Ishilove:

Size matters. The bigger the better grin

Then you are suffering from point no. 6 syndrom which according to the OP is usually self inflicted.
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Genea(f): 6:43am On Aug 05, 2017
Randy91:

all these church gals....hmmmmm
lolz.... wah happened to them
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Coldfeets: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2017
It's funny how men are answering for women.

Clearly, this penis_size of a thing is giving a lot of guys something to worry about.

You can feel their palpable fear as well as they try to defend their position.

But that's none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Genea(f): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Naughtytboy:
how wide is Urs
come and confirm na, smh

1 Like

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Genea(f): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2017
hAlexandro:
shocked shocked shocked it's well with your soul
amen
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 05, 2017

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by islandmoon: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2017
Genea, Laveda, Repogirl, Ishilove, Dyt, lunagirl , all on my list.
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Genea(f): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2017
islandmoon:
Genea, Laveda, Repogirl, Ishilove, Dyt, lunagirl , all on my list.
list of ?
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by luminouz(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Pele 2inch undecided
Keep throwing DAT word around hommie....it will help u pay d bills...... lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2017
The op lifted some things from a post I made, lol. I felt like I was reading my own handwriting. But he made some really good points too, nice post.
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Toks2008(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2017
AnonyNymous:
The op lifted some things from a post I made, lol. I felt like I was reading my own handwriting. But he made some really good points too, nice post.

Yeah you are right bro...saw the comments you made and I found it very insightful so i added it to the initial points...thanks for the intelligent comment.

1 Like

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by tsamson(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2017
Genea:
When you have a borehole then every dick would be small
Likewise wen u have a small dick every p**sy wud be a borehole..
The question is how wide is her kitten

HMM
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Dnockeror333(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2017
dingbang:
lol... Because you have a very wide punna na... Dat is why u prefer a 10inch fat dick.. Cuz I know any thing lower will sink inside without a trace.. Am so very sure
I have not use my nuke yet, but the first and last woman will suffer and sweat from the power of it falls when it will be. She will come back again and again to only cry the sorrow of joy!
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2017
I am accurately measured at 17cm and that is about 6.69inches am I OK with this size pls ?
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by Cocaiine(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Small p.enis can only be acceptable to a woman that hasn't tasted big p.enis before.
The truth is that big p.enis is more satisfying. That feeling of having a big dikk fill up your cavities and feeling a man's strong appendage banging your insides and giving you pleasure on all four walls of your vajina can never be compared to fingering or doing a small dikk dude.
OP and other small dikk guys take note.
Ladies PM me if you want to know what a big dikk feels like, don't listen to these boys telling you to settle for less lmao grin

1 Like

Re: How Small Is Too Small? by hAlexandro(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2017
undecided undecided
Genea:
amen
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by islandmoon: 7:15am On Aug 05, 2017
wink
Genea:
list of ?
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by sukkot: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2017
swegiedon:
lol they also make me laugh.the forget the sun the father and thy moon the mother
true indeed. the menstrual cycle is synced with the moon, just as you have a new moon every 28 days is how women menstruate every 28 days. its the moon cycle. the weaker light of genesis chapter 1. YAH is great. everything is created to sync with AS ABOVE SO BELOW. as in the skies so on earth. men are the sun. the stronger light. the morning erection is a man syncing with the sun. rising like the suN in the morning AS ABOVE SO BELOW. AMUN is great
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by mhktaryan: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2017
see wetin mods cause 4 early mnr
Re: How Small Is Too Small? by FreemanUYB(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2017
How can I know if my own is small or big

Ngozi use to cry

But

Adanna will just be looking at me...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.