Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help (6134 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / I bet, you can't last two minutes in bed with me lol / If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Please, fellow Nairalanders, my diçk is too small and I can't last long in bed.

Any help on how to make it bigger and last longer in bed?
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by LordIsaac(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
So... So you have put it to test... Therefore we cannot recommend a divine help grin

3 Likes

Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
LordIsaac:
So... So you have put it to test... Therefore we cannot recommend a divine help grin
I'm still a virgin. The tiny size makes me insecure. How do I make it big? Please, help. I'm depressed.
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
For anyone who wants to naturally and permanently cure PE, read Lasticle book. Download the the free version here www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

YOU'LL THANK ME LATER AFTER READING IT

Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by phelonrays: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm still a virgin. The tiny size makes me insecure. How do I make it big? Please, help. I'm depressed.
You are even confusing me....
'A virgin ' but you attest before that you can't 'last long'.....

please be straight with ya confession so that we can 'reason's it out with you...grin

16 Likes

Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
phelonrays:
You are even confusing me....
'A virgin ' but you attest before that you can't 'last long'.....

please be straight with ya confession so that we can 'reason's it out with you...grin

Okay, lemme explain. I fùck my hand and I don't last long, so I assume I won't last long with women too. So, how can I last longer in bed? Please help. I'll greatly appreciate, Sir.
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by phelonrays: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
iLegendd:

Okay, lemme explain. I fùck my hand and I don't last long, so I assume I won't last long with women too. So, how can I last longer in bed? Please help. I'll greatly appreciate, Sir.
Haaa
you are a registered 'Vaseline crew' member......gringrin

There's no miracle in 'lasting long' in bed.

Since you haven't had sex before and your testimony is only about your hand; don't presume you can't last longer...

do you have a girlfriend or

are you planning a brothel...?
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
phelonrays:
Haaa
you are a registered 'Vaseline crew' member......gringrin

There's no miracle in 'lasting long' in bed.

Since you haven't had sex before and your testimony is only about your hand; don't presume you can't last longer...

do you have a girlfriend or

are you planning a brothel...?

As the only male virgin left in Africa, I don't have a girlfriend yet, but I'm planning to have one the day Buhari will finally fulfill his promise of $1 to ₦1.

I heard Nigerian girls are gold diggers. Is it true? And since my dìck is too small will I need to pay extra charge?
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by phelonrays: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
iLegendd:

As the only male virgin left in Africa, I don't have a girlfriend yet, but I'm planning to have one the day Buhari will finally fulfill his promise of $1 to ₦1.

I heard Nigerian girls are gold diggers. Is it true? And since my dìck is too small will I need to pay extra charge?
am donegringrin

you got me piss off.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
phelonrays:
am donegringrin

you got me piss off.....
You never start. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Still waiting for solutions to my small diçk and 1 minute in bed issues. Let someone help me out before I commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by mmadu5(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
DICK TOO SMALL , CANT LAST LONG IN BED MY BROTHER YOU GET PROBLEM OOO
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
cocaineaddict:

JESU! You sure u nobe one of those bet people wey de follow Terriorize se.un here
I'm the second most sincere person in Nigeria. Count on me on that, even in my grave. If half of Nigerians could be sincere like me, this country would be great. So, I'm not one of them. If I am, you'll know.

I don't like gambling, but since the youths don't want to listen, I'll soon open LegendBet make I take my share of the money from the youths like Alabi or whatever they call him is doing.
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
mmadu5:
DICK TOO SMALL , CANT LAST LONG IN BED MY BROTHER YOU GET PROBLEM OOO
cheesy Help me out na. Na beg I dey.
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by mmadu5(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
iLegendd:
cheesy Help me out na. Na beg I dey.

if you sabi suck toto then you fit no get problem like that
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
mmadu5:

if you sabi suck toto then you fit no get problem like that
My brother, I no sabi anything about toto as I dey like this. You fit teach me practical with the help of your clean female friend as an experimental tool? Do I need to wear tongue condom or it'll be done raw? Please, I'm curious. Help a brother in need.
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by Tony142: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
iLegendd:
Still waiting for solutions to my small diçk and 1 minute in bed issues. Let someone help me out before I commit suicide.

The solution is on a book called Lasticle by Joe clef grin

After reading and applying the trick in day book, trust me u can last 365days in bed cheesy
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tony142:

The solution is on a book called Lasticle by Joe clef grin

After reading and applying the trick in day book, trust me u can last 365days in bed cheesy
Are you kidding me? You must be joking. Are you sure?

Is it the same book as the one below?

Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by Tony142: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
iLegendd:
Are you kidding me? You must be joking. Are you sure?

Lol, no be last u won last? grin

Why u con dey run cheesy
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tony142:

Lol, no be last u won last? grin

Why u con dey run cheesy
365 days is too much na. 1—7 hours is enough for me joor.
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by Tony142: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
iLegendd:

Lol, 7hours? U won kill the lady? lipsrsealed grin
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by Prakash247(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
iLegendd:

If u are ready to help yourself,send me a mail.Apart from proven enlargement cream,I can also help u with spray so u can last long in bed.Drop ur whatsapp number n I will chat u up.
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by MANSPRIDE: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
iLegendd:
Please, fellow Nairalanders, my diçk is too small and I can't last long in bed.

Any help on how to make it bigger and last longer in bed?
contact us for one time solution.
#Manspride
Call/ WhatsApp: 08135622253
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by Burgerlomo: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Biko Nairalanders wetin be average preek size when erect grin
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by satelliteDISH(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
iLegendd:

If I help you make your pe.Ni,s Big like yam own, how much you go pay me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Of The Drug For Sex (ladies) / A Nigerian Man Impregnates Mother And Step-sister! / What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.