Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

How To Meet The Hottest Women Online Before Some Other Guy Does - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Meet The Hottest Women Online Before Some Other Guy Does (403 Views)

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / When A Guy Does Not Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Meet The Hottest Women Online Before Some Other Guy Does by jameslives: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
In case you haven't figured it out yet, the most desirable women don't tend to last too long on online dating sites.

Believe me, it's not because they get frustrated and quit.

It's because one of the ~5% of guys who know what they're doing (which I absolutely can help you join the ranks of) snaps them up and takes them "off the market" really, really fast.

No kidding...that's the way it usually goes. If you've tried online dating yourself, you've seen women's profiles vaporize before your very eyes--sometimes within a mere couple of days from when they first appear in your search results.

My wife, for example, was on Match.com all of 23 days, and about fourteen of those were spent trying to coordinate our schedules so we could actually meet.

And when we finally did, she ended up calling several other guys afterward to cancel 2nd dates, all of whom she had actually really liked.

Clearly, I got there just in time.

So how exactly do you make sure you're right where you need to be when the sharpest women in your city sign up for the site you're on?

And more importantly, how do you get their attention when they must be getting absolutely inundated with messages?

Well for starters, rise above the clueless masses by actually running a search that sorts "newest profiles first". That's a no-brainer, yet you'd be shocked at few guys actually have the wherewithal to do that.

Next, as I've drummed into your mind again and again, write a UNIQUE subject line (or first line, in the case of Match.com) for every woman.

In other words, something more creative that "hello" or "you look beautiful".

Keep your messages BRIEF and free of any indication that you've already pre-approved her as your dream woman.

Try issuing a call to action, perhaps by asking her a specific question about something in her profile. In other words, make it easy for her to answer you.

Sign your real first name to the message and send it when she's been online within 24 hours at most--but preferably when she's online in real time, if you can find the patience.

That's how you rise above the also-rans and get a sharp "newbie" chick's attention.

But why stop there? Here is an extra-secret GOLDEN tip that is sure to rocket you to the top of her "wish list".

Read the full story here: http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com/blogs/how-to-attract-men-and-women/1949-how-to-meet-the-hottest-women-online-before-some-other-guy-does

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Ladies / How True Is This? / Bachelors In Nigeria, A Lady Who Doesn't Pass This Test Is NOT Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.