Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Emergency! Help!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emergency! Help!! (2291 Views)

Guys Only- Emergency Tactics.. Go Natural, No drugs [FREE Ebook] / Someone Should Call Emergency To Check If Airforce1 Died? / A Lecturer Walked Into A Class Nd Gave Students Emergency Test...see Wat Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emergency! Help!! by Marisol911(f): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

I'm tight. cool
A big one

Your moniker sounds like something from one of these telenovela's, are you a fan?
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Marisol911(f): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
baZOOKer:

shlt..says who..it makes you relax
says who
Re: Emergency! Help!! by SmellingAnus(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Marisol911:
the thread is nice..im still within the 'i have time' bracket though
perfect... Just begin to advise yourself wisely... Let me just drop this and sign off for today... Many guys have at least two or three types of women in their lives... 1. Friendship material. 2. Sex material. 3. Marriage material... Ask yourself from time to time, where do you actually belong in that guy's life or in the incoming guy's life.... Anyway, good night for today... I need to attend to other matters now...

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Help!! by baZOOKer: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Marisol911:
says who
many health blogs..

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Help!! by Outofsync(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yuneehk:

Do you love to read? Check literature section for interesting stories. They always help when I'm bored smiley

That's a joke, right

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Help!! by Outofsync(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
OP, if you're bored, you can stream some crazy estoeric stuff...

Like watching ISS live feed for example.

Or beginning to learn programming.

Or reading sweet sweet classics.

Or you can just put on your headphones... Listen to music... Go shirtless, open your window to the breeze and relaxxxxxx........ smiley smiley

What a time to be alive!

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Help!! by Yuneehk(f): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Outofsync:

That's a joke, right
Unfortunately No

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Help!! by Outofsync(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yuneehk:

Unfortunately No

How would you define NL literature stories as "intresting"

Most of it is a jumbled nonsense love stories spun of telemundo and Zeeworld addiction.

And the erotica is worse than unrealistic, it's boring.

So how the f**k does that section kill boredom It only raises it undecided

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Help!! by Yuneehk(f): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Outofsync:

How would you define NL literature stories as "intresting"

Most of it is a jumbled nonsense love stories spun of telemundo and Zeeworld addiction.

And the erotica is worse than unrealistic, it's boring.

So how the f**k does that section kill boredom It only raises it undecided
Type what you know na. Few action packed stories are there too. To you they could be jumbled nonsense love stories but I find them interesting. They raise more boredom for you but kills it for me. What fuels yours is what eases mine as we're two different people smiley

PS: I don't watch zeeworld

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Help!! by Marisol911(f): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Outofsync:
OP, if you're bored, you can stream some crazy estoeric stuff...

Like watching ISS live feed for example.

Or beginning to learn programming.

Or reading sweet sweet classics.

Or you can just put on your headphones... Listen to music... Go shirtless, open your window to the breeze and relaxxxxxx........ smiley smiley

What a time to be alive!

I wish i could!
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Marisol911(f): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yuneehk:

Type what you know na. Few action packed stories are there too. To you they could be jumbled nonsense love stories but I find them interesting. They raise more boredom for you but kills it for me. What fuels yours is what eases mine as we're two different people smiley

i think that makes the two of us.. I hate zee world too. Buh i can make do with mexican series and philipines..
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
OP feel free..do sth crazy jst cos u wana do it.. F**k the world.. Grab a couple ov drinks or better still watch a movie or listen to music..but!!! Dnt stay idle..very important.
U cud evn read pple's comments on NL n see hw crazy folk cud be..
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Yuneehk(f): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Marisol911:
i think that makes the two of us.. I hate zee world too. Buh i can make do with mexican series and philipines..
Better pikin. I'm a fan of those movies.. I've always been. Why not watch movies then? These days I get tired of them so it's now online stories and downloaded books.

You could also chat with friends if you can bear the pain your fingers will get after chatting for long hours.

Or you resort to sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Help!! by Mattizzy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Uhmm.... I'm short of words now!!!! Chatinq would do!

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Help!! by jakandeola(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
hi

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Help!! by Marisol911(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
rangis:
OP feel free..do sth crazy jst cos u wana do it.. F**k the world.. Grab a couple ov drinks or better still watch a movie or listen to music..but!!! Dnt stay idle..very important.
U cud evn read pple's comments on NL n see hw crazy folk cud be..
lol about the comments.. Ive been doing that for some minutes now
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Marisol911(f): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yuneehk:

Better pikin. I'm a fan of those movies.. I've always been. Why not watch movies then? These days I get tired of them so it's now online stories and downloaded books.

You could also chat with friends if you can bear the pain your fingers will get after chatting for long hours.

Or you resort to sleeping.
greatb u just reminded me that i have so many unread novels on my phone..i knew this thread would help generate ideas!
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Marisol911(f): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mattizzy:
Uhmm.... I'm short of words now!!!! Chatinq would do!
was tired of chatting is why i came here
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Yuneehk(f): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Marisol911:
greatb u just reminded me that i have so many unread novels on my phone..i knew this thread would help generate ideas!
smiley
Re: Emergency! Help!! by SINZ: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
jakandeola:
hi
Oga Jakande my G grin

How bodi?
Re: Emergency! Help!! by jakandeola(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

Oga Jakande my G grin

How bodi?
hahaha baba I dey
Re: Emergency! Help!! by SINZ: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
jakandeola:
hahaha baba I dey
cool
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Mattizzy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Marisol911:
was tired of chatting is why i came here

due to lame friends!!!! If yo qot the best Collegue to chat with, boredom should never show up.

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Help!! by Outofsync(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2017
Yuneehk:

Hmm One man's gaari is another man's icecream indeed grin grin

Care to refer me to the "action-based" stories

One NL lit story hit fp today "Red Ashes" or so. Is it any good?
The thing long pass fibonacci sequence so I don't want to start what will later turn out to be boring angry
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Yuneehk(f): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Outofsync:

Hmm One man's gaari is another man's icecream indeed grin grin

Care to refer me to the "action-based" stories

One NL lit story hit fp today "Red Ashes" or so. Is it any good?
The thing long pass fibonacci sequence so I don't want to start what will later turn out to be boring angry
Kay.em.jay writes such stories and you'll love them as he's very good. Don't include the "dots " when searching for his moniker. I haven't Read red ashes but I will very soon. I'll mention some other writers for you if you want.
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Outofsync(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Yuneehk:

Kay.em.jay writes such stories and you'll love them as he's very good. Don't include the "dots " when searching for his moniker. I haven't Read red ashes but I will very soon. I'll mention some other writers for you if you want.
Yeah, please do mention.
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Yuneehk(f): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Outofsync:
Yeah, please do mention.
Okay. Dom.awoleye Bibijay.123 chist.ar01 Roy.ver Fi.yah Skar.lett Solomon.brown64 Olajhid.ey22 God.mother Mrs.explorer Ignore the dots when searching for their monikers. Enjoy
Re: Emergency! Help!! by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Marisol911:
IM BOOORED!
Anything to liven my mood biko, abeg, pls, doh, thank you.
can we both roll together Pls dont say no i am just a stone throw from your location

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Help!! by Marisol911(f): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mattizzy:

due to lame friends!!!! If yo qot the best Collegue to chat with, boredom should never show up.
do u wamt to be my best colleague?
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Marisol911(f): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
can we both roll together Pls dont say no i am just a stone throw from your location
whr r u
Re: Emergency! Help!! by Mattizzy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Marisol911:
do u wamt to be my best colleague?
Sure!!!! We ouqht to meet new people every day due to chanqe in enviroment...

How do we chat mate!! I don't fancy nairaland as a social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emergency! Help!! by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Marisol911:
whr r u
agbor

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her / What Is The Natural Smell Of Vagina? / A nairalander Pre Wedding & Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.