Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her (2302 Views)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by ideology(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Now you may be wondering what the writer is up to! Hold on and relax, let me share my thoughts on this. It may not be a general rule per say, but it could work if you believe it will.

As a hardworking young guy, planning to become the man of your dreams with a lovely wife and beautiful home, have you been in a position where you thought that you have seen your dream would-be wife? but before you say, Jack . . . She was gone. And you being to wonder what went wrong.

Here are a few tips on how to get your dream girl and keep her.

Be Yourself – This could be a major reason you have not been able to keep your dream girl. Always be yourself, be real, no fakes. Being oneself help reveals who you truly are, your worth, values and principles. If you missed calling her because you ran out of voucher, let her know the truth, don’t lie to impress her for any reason. Lies don’t last.

Don’t over Pet Her – Yes don’t pet her! Most times as part of expressing how much we cherish her, guys over pet ladies. With time she sees what she does as a norm and the guy as being the same with other guys who pet too. If she makes a mistake or does something you are sure is wrong, correct her with love.

With time when she notices certain positive changes in her life which can be credited to you, she will only be more endeared to you, seeing that you have helped her become a better person.

Give Her the Best – What do you have to share with her? Always give her the best. your time, energy, words, gifts and so on. Let it be the best.

Be Different – Don’t behave like the everyday guy on the streets, so predictable. On her birthday, instead of getting her iPhone 7, take her to the best Spa you can afford or help her make her hair, get her ice cream and snacks while waiting in the salon till stylist is done. Make other ladies around the salon jealous, lolzzz . . .

It doesn’t always have to be expensive materials things. Instead of a Gucci bag, get an artist to draw a portrait of her. Memories that last, will always count more than material things. Other guys can afford that too

Reveal yourself – the decision to remain with a man forever is risky, she needs to be sure of who you truly are. What are your aspirations, your goals, visions, and short/long term plans? Share them with her. This could help her decide if the risk is worth it.
If you are a good cook, show working. From time to time surprise her with a special delicacy.

Can you sing? then sing for her. Can you write? drop some lines or poem from time to time.

Prove yourself – As part of being and revealing yourself, you will need, to be honest. Say things, mean it and prove it. From time to time, prove that you are the man, show her what you have achieved especially from your short-term goals. This will help her believe in your long term goals.

Pray for her – In all that you will do for her, remember to pray for her. From time immemorial woman has been known to be the most vulnerable creature. They can be easily deceived into developing feelings for another guy. Pray that her steps are ordered right and she will make the right decision always. When both of you are opportune to be together, pray together also.

Despite all of these, she could still wake up one day and feel different about you and decide to walk away, Please let her go, She just may not be the one for you. Next time I will share on how to know if she is the one, to avoid wasting time, energy and money on the wrong person.

Dear young Ladies, when you find that dream man, hold on and trust him. He may not be a billionaire at the time, but if you could just hold on and support him, you will be surprised what a home both of you will build together.

From my Desk @Ideologieshub

Good Afternoon, have a lovely end ... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Read more - http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/get-dream-girl-keep/

CC: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by blackylola(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice thread, I will try them on my Hun

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
OK, guys try your luck. grin.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by ideology(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
lol, no mock us joor, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ToriBlue:
OK, guys try your luck. grin.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin

" Treat me like a QUEEN & i will treat you like
a KING...but if you treat me like a game, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW ITS PLAYED
"

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by ideology(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
give and take right!

Am sorry you are not the kind of lady this article is meant for embarassed embarassed embarassed
QueenSuccubus:
grin

"

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by ideology(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
cool, more grace dude
blackylola:
Nice thread, I will try them on my Hun

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
ideology:
Now you may be wondering what is the writer up to! Hold on and relax, let me share my thoughts on this. It may not be a general rule per say, but it could work if you believe it will.

As a hardworking young guy, planning to become the man of your dreams with a lovely wife and beautiful home, have you been in a position where you thought that you have seen your dream would be wife? and before you say, Jack . . . She was gone. And you being to wonder what went wrong.

Here are a few tips on how to get your dream girl and keep her.

Be Yourself – This could be a major reason you have not been able to keep your dream girl. Always be yourself, be real, no fakes. Being oneself help reveals who you truly are, your worth, values and principles. If you missed calling her because you ran out of voucher, let her know the truth, don’t lie to impress her for any reason. Lies don’t last.

Don’t over Pet Her – Yes don’t pet her! Most times as part of expressing how much we cherish her, guys over pet ladies. With time she sees what she does as a norm and the guy as being the same with other guys who pet too. If she makes a mistake or does something you are sure is wrong, correct her with love.

With time when she notices certain positive changes in her life which can be credited to you, she will only be more endeared to you seeing that you have helped her become a better person.

Give Her the Best – What do you have to share with her? Always give her the best. your time, energy, words, gifts and so on. Let it be the best.

Be Different – Don’t behave like the everyday guy on the streets, so predictable. On her birthday, instead of getting her iPhone 7, take her to the best Spa you can afford or help her make her hair, get her ice cream and snacks while waiting in the salon till stylist is done. Make other ladies around the salon jealous, lolzzz . . .

It doesn’t always have to be expensive materials things. Instead of a Gucci bag, get an artist to draw a portrait of her. Memories that last, will always count more that material things other guys can afford.

Reveal yourself – the decision to remain with a man is risky, she needs to be sure of who you truly are. What are your aspirations, your goals, visions, and long term plans? Share them with her. This could help her decide if the risk is worth it.
If you are a good cook, show working from time to time surprise her with a special delicacy. Can you sing? then sing for her. Can you write? drop some lines or poem from time to time.

Prove yourself – As part of being and revealing yourself, you will need, to be honest. Say things, mean it and prove it. From time to time, prove that you are the man, show her what you have achieved especially from your short-term goals. This will help her believe in your long term goals.

Pray for her – In all that you will do for her, remember to pray for her. From time immemorial woman has been known to be the most vulnerable creature. They can be easily deceived into developing feelings for another guy. Pray that her steps are ordered right and she will make the right decision always. When both of you are opportune to be together, pray together also.

Despite all of these, she could still wake up one day and feel different about you and decide to walk away, Please let her go, She just may not be the one for you. Next time I will share on how to know if she is the one, to avoid wasting time, energy and money on the wrong person.

Dear young Ladies, when you find that dream man, hold on and trust him. He may not be a billionaire at the time, but if you could just hold on and support him, you will be surprised what a home both of you will build together.

From my Desk @Ideologieshub

Good Afternoon, have a lovely weekend ... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Read more - http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/get-dream-girl-keep/
mtcheww then why the hell do ladies choose the bad guys?? See dude,any girl that wants to stay will stay. Infact,good sex is what keeps them.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by ideology(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
They choosed the bad guys because you didn't prove yourself, try the above next time
pablo69:
mtcheww then why the hell do ladies choose the bad guys?? See dude, any girl that wants to stay will stay. Infact, good sex is what keeps them.
As for sex, if that is your concern, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I said Give Her the Best . . . wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
ideology:
They choosed the bad guys because you didn't prove yourself, try the above next time
As for sex, I said Give Her the Best . . .
do you think ladies are ever satisfied?? Last 15mins even with your 8inch 5.5 width,they'll go to a guy who lasts 30mins with 5inch... Kukuma have the 8inch 5.5, with duration of 30mins,they'll still run to a guy with 4inch and a fat wallet...have the fat wallet,the stamina and the huge rod,they'll go to a guy who shows them more attention...they'rr never contempted. 6 in every 10 girls has atleast 3 boyfreinds(one for emotional connection, two for good sex,three as central bank)
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
ideology:
give and take right!

Am sorry you are not the kind of lady this article is meant for embarassed embarassed embarassed

And I DON'T CARE.... i dont even give AF about ur thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

queen succubus?? What inspires your name?
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by smileshinz(f): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
pablo69:
do you think ladies are ever satisfied?? Last 15mins even with your 8inch 5.5 width,they'll go to a guy who lasts 30mins with 5inch... Kukuma have the 8inch 5.5, with duration of 30mins,they'll still run to a guy with 4inch and a fat wallet...have the fat wallet,the stamina and the huge rod,they'll go to a guy who shows them more attention...they'rr never contempted. 6 in every 10 girls has atleast 3 boyfreinds(one for emotional connection, two for good sex,three as central bank)

Guys with ur kind of mentality are the ones that treat ladies shabbily and make some good girls go bad
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by wedjingle: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2017

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by motherfucker: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
ideology:
lol, no mock us joor, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u don go create blog fa? When was the last time you ever called my line. I just dey look you. It is well.

2xxy smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by motherfucker: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
pablo69:
mtcheww then why the hell do ladies choose the bad guys?? See dude,any girl that wants to stay will stay. Infact,good sex is what keeps them.
leave that bros alone. He is not being realistic.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by motherfucker: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

"

trash.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
motherfucker:
trash.

And look who's talking.....

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by motherfucker: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

And look who's talking.....
women don't need to be treated as any forking queen. You whip them into line.

Very unstable sppecie demand the opposite of what they desire.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
My brother from experience a real girl is better than your dream girl .

Only exception to this is if you make a dream girl become a real girl .

I have had the pleasure of dating two of my dream girls from child hood .

Almost got married to one but things didn't work out ...dream girl woke up and left me in the matrix .

Lesson summarized - if your dream girl is a class above you and subconsciously or consciously she feels that she is settling for you ...things might not work out .

But it could sha it just could ....anyways what do I know ...I hope it works for you .
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
motherfucker:
women don't need to be treated as any forking queen. You whip them into line.

Very unstable sppecie demand the opposite of what they desire.

And so that means u came from "unstable specie" too...

So nxt time when u tryna 'trash' talk all the females, think about ur mother & sisters first cool
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by motherfucker: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

And so that means u came from "unstable specie" too...

So nxt time when u tryna 'trash' talk all the females, think about ur mother & sisters first cool

Who give fork what you think trying to avoid it obvious. No woman will ever get anything good from me till my last breathe.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
motherfucker:

Who give fork what you think trying to avoid it obvious. No woman will ever get anything good from me till my last breathe.

Frustratioooooon...

Im not surpised with the kind of mindset u have...ppol like u will never see the light...

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by ideology(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
lol, thanks for stopping by, it means you give Af about the thread kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
QueenSuccubus:

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by ideology(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Stop asking every gal out, then you will meet the gals who mean business
motherfucker:
leave that bros alone. He is not being realistic.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by ideology(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Frustratioooooon...

Im not surpised with the kind of mindset u have...ppol like u will never see the light...
you are a very cool and good lady, stop hiding behind that moniker to for naughty or badooo wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
ideology:
lol, thanks for stopping by, it means you give Af about the thread kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy

How? How? How?

I didnt even read the loooong azz content..juz the title... : lipsrsealed

Anyway...i gotta go...dont quote me back.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by TrapHedges(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dont nobody needs a dream girl and shiiii
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by ideology(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
hahahahahahaaa I quote ye again tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Good gal forming badass
QueenSuccubus:

How? How? How?

I didnt even read the loooong azz content..juz the title... : lipsrsealed

Anyway...i gotta go...dont quote me back.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by Bambog(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by motherfucker: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
ideology:
Stop asking every gal out, then you will meet the gals who mean business
I still have number of girls I have been with, which isn't up to ten, unlike some dude who have lost count. So you see?
Re: How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her by ideology(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
you still didnt get the point dear, wink wink wink
motherfucker:
I still have number of girls I have been with, which isn't up to ten, unlike some dude who have lost count. So you see?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Remain Forever Single / Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon / Help! My Ten Years Old Niece Has Started Menstrating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.