Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students (57384 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by thebadmus(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2017
Towncrier247:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3647485/i.g-yusuf-ibb-university-lecturers

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/ibb-university-lecturer-stripped-naked.html
. This is not new to me.. Most especially if you are a lecturer in the s/west nigeria..
nobody is checking them and if you report them they will cont. Supporting their self.
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by jerrymej(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2017
nice one...
I should have done this equally to that man...
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Onyochejohn:
go to trending topic, its there live and direct
Awwww... This beautiful woman again
Last time I asked if u were single ur reply left me speechless.
Thanks for the info thou.
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Orpe7(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Should have taken her somewhere unknown

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by swagifted(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2017
They. End this guy career
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by tayoxx(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2017
This people no no say the guy get friends.. una go pass the guy course ooo.. but no surprise say e friends fail una..
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by jakandeola(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2017
drjoesky:
Are u okay? Wait until ur future daughter is being molested for grades, by then u wud understand some of these men are demons who deserve the worst as a deterrent to other randy lecturers....
I no is sad but 2 wrong dont make a right
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by adionin(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2017
alcapone7:
nemesis has caught up with him.
but wait oo since he does this kinda stuff,doesn't he know hes not supposed to go to d girls hunting ground,he shud have a rented a room to avoid this kinda stuff.its just that d guy cup don full.truly who the gods wants to kill,first they take his wisdom

Na konji dey work.
Maybe he thought it would more fun having it out in the girl's pad.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by tukdi: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Thanks for the correction

Thanking him for what?

You were correct!
cool

Censor is a general name ie: you can censor a scene on TV by making the TV screen blank or blurred!

Cheers!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Androidpikin: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2017
se aspiring to make money online this is exactly what you need to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmX3KawS1bQ
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2017
tukdi:

Thanking him for what?

You were correct!
cool

Censor is a general name ie: you can censor a scene on TV by making the TV screen blank or blurred!

Cheers!!! cool
Now am confused
So i was actually right??
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by tukdi: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Now am confused So i was actually right??
Yeah, you were right!!! cool

Don't mind that "i too know" guy!
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2017
tukdi:

Thank you so much.
Do have a nice weekend Sir
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by 9jatatafo(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2017
This man is so greedy. He wants free kpekus and free room and bed with fan ABI air-conditioner. With all his education his joystick remains a big illiterate
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by seangy4konji: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2017
some people mumu nor be small ooo...
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Alwaysking: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
No shame at all
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by toprealman: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Boss13:
What a man. He forgets to apply the teachings of the rule book - never approach a woman within her circle of influence when soliciting for sex, more particularly, when you are aware you are not in a relationship with her.
Your type wey dey form smart ass, na thread dem de use set una trap no be iron.
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by tukdi: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Thank you so much. Do have a nice weekend Sir
cool
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by brojoshua: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sin brings shame, and not only kills but also destroys a soul eternally.
So let all sinners repent from their sins today and turn to Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world in faith and God will forgive them who believe and give them eternal life. Thank you
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by toprealman: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
swagifted:
They. End this guy career
Ashe has deliberately refused to let others start theirs.
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Michellla(f): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
ipledge10:
weh don ma..Na u sabi small pipee tongue
daaaaaaang shocked is that you?
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by baby124: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
ColtPython:

Gollum grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Thank you. I forgot the name of the monster. It looks like the lecturers twin. Ugly man with very ugly heart.
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Fisocoded(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Good move but pls note dat some foolish lecturers like I.G Yusuf are also reading dis post now and most have been thinking of anoda way to carry out dier evil act, dis plan must continue by Nigerian students... "most of dis konji lecturers are married oo" durring my school days i had to give testimony in my campus fellowship thanking God for creating me as a Male odawise my Puna for don suffer for lecturers hand, imagine an invigilating lecturer telling me Banji u have babes in ur department oo give me 1 na!!
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by ipledge10(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Michellla:
daaaaaaang shocked is that you?
happy new year
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
AshawoGirl:
sad
Howfar, your Bf don later phuck you well?
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
tukdi:

You mean sensor and censor have the same. Same meaning? I want to unlearn here!
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Alwayson: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
His love for toto....brought him here...with his bald head
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Michellla(f): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
ipledge10:
happy new year
you could say that agaaaaaain.
how've you been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Releases Most Sought-after Universities In Nigeria (check Details) / 3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.