Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,049 members, 7,953,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) (32409 Views)

Picture Of Nelson Mandela With His GCFR Medal In 1990. / Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo) / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Emassive(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2017
They have planned your future and are still planning your children's future today
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by SalamRushdie: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Sudan where they were both schooled in radical islam

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by wink2015(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2017
The beverage or drink in their table looks like Zobo drinks or Coca Cola ( mineral )

It is against the teaching of Islam for muslim to be drinking alcohol or hot whisky. So I rule out alcohol from the menu on their table.

Emir Sanusi has gone places and in this pictures in the Sudan, Emir Sanusi looks more youthful.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by zudozz: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2017
buhari n shekau missing in that pix,. JIHADIST!
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Na dem dem jare
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Na dem dem jare. no change at all. ma just the titles
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by engrkaz(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Kollyman:
is that not beer?

It is not in the ablution kettle this time??

And these guys are promoters of Sharia!

kontunu....
Nah they won't drink beer...but w.eed? Yes... Gum? Yes...Codeine? Yes...
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2017
All extremists..... we know what sanusi did to Gideon Akaluka in Kano yrs back. He's now a saint.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hope no recession in the 90's grin
I hear u eee!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Burgerlomo: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by gloryman91: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Kollyman:
is that not beer?

kontunu....

Don't guess, come with facts.
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by EdCure: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
tempest01:
I suspect this man is dead or greatly decapitated. This government fears the backlash it will receive if his true state is known.
Why would you arrest someone and lock him away without any trial or info?
Who is his lawyer? Is his family in contact? Is he even alive?
This is gross human rights violation. Typical with African government.

Brilliant observation.
Something tells me he's been dispatched.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by EdCure: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
haywire1:
so u think Zakzaky is in jail,lol, Wake up from ur dream .. He is somewhere chilling .... Nigerians wake up, he's to powerful to be jailed like a lab rat.... #
Chilling 6 feet below, you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by egokudiowomoney: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kollyman:
is that not beer?

kontunu....
so any drink that is black is beer...o boy u don go far with Stout and Tubor king

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by akigbemaru: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Cleric Sanusi Alamodome!
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by soath(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
CplusJason:
Bros, shey you fit trek am?
Your humor gidigan grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by samblaks(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na who this eepp
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
haywire1:

So u think Zakzaky is in jail,lol, Wake up from ur dream .. He is somewhere chilling .... Nigerians wake up, he's to powerful to be jailed like a lab rat....

#
Just like nnamdi kanu is 2 powerful to b jail abi?
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by SultanYoung: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
U dick head that's Sudan royal coffee not beer
Kollyman:
is that not beer?

kontunu....
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Ayatullah(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Sanusi de Smart kid turned smart CBN gov, now smart Emir.
The Emir is one of the most truthful northern elite that is not so much conservative.
He z an advocate of change.
A contemporary Muslim.
North would have been a better place if they hv more of leaders of ur type.

Why are you not Thinking Smarter? Stop licking Sanusi Dirty boots.
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by ufuosman(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
dis men don dey chop money, no b today.
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ayatullah:

Why are you not Thinking Smarter? Stop licking Sanusi Dirty boots.
i probably don't know what u hv against him.
But to me, the man hv made a great impact as a CBN gov.
From the way he preach against early marriage in the North.
From the way he preach against people marrying many wives and giving birth to children more than they can cope with.
From the way he encourages girl child education.
From the way he discourages the building of mosques and subsequent turning of the current mosques to primary schools.
I think I owe him a great homage.
Nothing like boot licking here.
I am just commending him.
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by jbhill(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
AYAM NOW UNDERSTANDING.

Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
tempest01:
I suspect this man is dead or greatly decapitated. This government fears the backlash it will receive if his true state is known.

You Will live long. It will never be well with Buhari.
Re: Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by metallisc(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2017
tempest01:

decapitated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.