Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (876632 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 1:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Austinpee4:

Lol...Whc one i go take nau??

Anyway, i don collect TRV oo. Na clean i dey clean my passport now so cockroach no go chop the VISA foil comot before i leave in aug/sept.

Wow!. congratz.. the kainn safeguard weh u go give that pazzport ehh! i no sure say cockroach go reach where e dey.. lolz

check ur mail, had long replied u.. All de best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by emekavictoreze(m): 2:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Hello house, i want to ask a question that seem very important to me now.
Can a distant relative be your sponsor? Or is sponsorship restricted to only close relatives like parent or siblings?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 3:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 4:55am On Mar 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:37am On Mar 25, 2017
bluegirl080115:
Hello house... Alot of Nigerian applicants give false info about their sponsor saying he/she is a distant uncle, distant relative, uncle from papa mama side, aunty from nephew uncle blah blah.. . Please don't do such...

I dey tell people say no need for stories. Without facts, it can be very boring.

Commitment shows it all. Even if your sponsor Na non-relative, let him or her commit herself by paying partial or full fees, as well as transfer upkeep into your account. While supporting it with letter of support, affidavit, statement of account, and documents like employment letter, pay slips, assests documents, etc. Sample and lists of succesful documents are on page 0. It can be hard and requires reading commitment, as well as guidance, but don't go to anyone as a novice.

This worked for our forefathers and still working. No need to overform stories that doesn't exist.

Shoutout to the parents of this land with flying colors and the upcoming generation.

It will end with praises.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:47am On Mar 25, 2017
In another news, a friend and prospective student of University of Alberta just got admission with funding wey pass my own.

I don't think I contributed anything to his app but having a fellow-in-hustle helped in managing the stress. So, I am happy we met.

He is not here but another fellow nairalander, who introduced us to each other, is aware of him. Help us celebrate and thank God.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 5:55am On Mar 25, 2017
wealth360:

Pm me so I can give you my number then we go relate well.

I messaged you......
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 6:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Igbouwanile:

Wow!. congratz.. the kainn safeguard weh u go give that pazzport ehh! i no sure say cockroach go reach where e dey.. lolz

check ur mail, had long replied u.. All de best.

No be small my broda! Na 'Guantanamo Bay' standard surveillance e dey recieve. Any movement near the something na shoot on SIGHT! grin grin

Thanks buddy. I sincerely hope for the best for you too in your re-application and for every other TRV hopeful.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ajaokabir: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Abi wetin man go do wink
Osemigho:

Nice back up plan. cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ajaokabir: 6:38am On Mar 25, 2017
Read through the pages on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2271485/canada-spouse-open-work-permit/1
olugere:

@ ajaokabir
Pls can u update me on OPEN WORK PERMIT , because I was refused admission in MUN. I only apply to MUN.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 6:44am On Mar 25, 2017
I need your help. I applied for my student permit to Canada and i submitted my documents with my passport before i took medical check up. I got an email yesterday saying i should go for medical check up. When i went to the hospital today for medical check up they told me i need my passport or a photocopy stamped from the high commission yet the high commission has not sent it to me .
What should i do? I am confused and scared
I beg guys I need your helpo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by penitential(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2017
@Jesusbaby01, please how far with your ECA?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 25, 2017
ajaokabir:
Read through the pages on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2271485/canada-spouse-open-work-permit/1

@ajaokabir
Thank you sir. My wife study industrial chemistry 3rd class. But now she is teaching nursery and primary Montessori. She like teaching now, and want to convert to teaching. What school can she get PGD or course to do. Will she go with her two children less 3yrs, 2 of them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Austinpee4:

No be small my broda! Na 'Guantanamo Bay' standard surveillance e dey recieve. Any movement near the something na shoot on SIGHT! grin grin

Thanks buddy. I sincerely hope for the best for you too in your re-application and for every other TRV hopeful.

haha!. abeg watch am, well..

Awww!. Thanks for the kind wishes bro I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Osemigho:

Truth be told, your GPA is too low + I assume you have no published paper(s) in reputable journal(s). It will be hard to get PhD admission with such profile. Not in this brother Trump regime that competition for canny school will likely get higher and tougher.

Go read on the link I posted earlier.
Based on prevailing score, I assumed your wife have at least a bachelor's degree and you both ace your English test, you will meet the requirements for Express Entry to get permanent residency. All the best.

@osemigho

I have read it. I have some information on fws, am scared about low point because I did online assement
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2017
olugere:

@ajaokabir
Thank you sir. My wife study industrial chemistry 3rd class. But now she is teaching nursery and primary Montessori. She like teaching now, and want to convert to teaching. What school can she get PGD or course to do. Will she go with her two children less 3yrs, 2 of them

Their are many schs she can get PGD or course 2do, so u hav 2 ask her wich course she wanna do so that 1 will knw de advice 2 give u.

Yes, she can go with them, just that such situation requires solid TRV packaging & strong financial muscle, you have to come up with a convincing reason why u are going with them & explain it in ur LOE then provide necessary docs. where needed to support it..
I think I've read just 1 person who succeeded in such here..

Goodluck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ajaokabir: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2017
You can as well search for schools herewww.universitystudy.ca
olugere:

@osemigho

I have read it. I have some information on fws, am scared about low point because I did online assement

olugere:

@ajaokabir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by matic12: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2017
Good morning house... Please, I need help now. I applied to University of Manitoba for M. so but yesterday I received a mail from the graduate program coordinator stating deficiency in my transcript and as such I was given an option to consider..

To revise my application for entry into pre masters program in the faculty I applied to by taking some courses at 300/400level and as such given the opportunity to reapply for admission into the M. sc program in the later date....

If I have keenly considered this option, I should send a mail to the Admission chair (graduate program) or the Graduate program coordinator....

To my people in the house, I need your help cos I don't know what pre masters is? is it that my application has been rejected? Can the VO grant me Visa for Pre Master's?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by resettlementsol(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2017
olugere:

@ajaokabir

Immigration questions visa agents in kuwait?

Hi Guys,
I want to migrate to canada from kuwait, so searching regd. immigration and visa agents in kuwait and canada?

canada immigration agents in kuwait| [url=http://resettlementsolution.com/visas.html]Visa agents in kuwait

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2017
emekavictoreze:
Hello house, i want to ask a question that seem very important to me now.
Can a distant relative be your sponsor? Or is sponsorship restricted to only close relatives like parent or siblings?

A distance relative can sponsor you .. But you have to also have your strong ties by close relative or you yourself
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2017
Austinpee4:

You should write back to the embassy and inform them of the situation. Quote your passport number and possibly your VFS tracking number in the email to them.

Can you send me there email address please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2017
wealth360:

Guy.Gu.Guy If you link your application online. CIC will send you a mail to check your account. and you will receive a medical mail invite. another mail will be sent to you attached with your passport stamped by them from accra. if you check your account online you will also see the medical form sent to you and thats what you will take to the hospital for medical clearance.

I already received the medical mail .. But the one with my passport. Has not been sent to me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2017
Piethewitch:
I need your help. I applied for my student permit to Canada and i submitted my documents with my passport before i took medical check up. I got an email yesterday saying i should go for medical check up. When i went to the hospital today for medical check up they told me i need my passport or a photocopy stamped from the high commission yet the high commission has not sent it to me .
What should i do? I am confused and scared
I beg guys I need your helpo

A photocopy of your passport must have been given to you at VAC alongside a yellow paper containing your tracking number, etc.

I guess you can take that along with your medical invite form.

That's the little I know about your question.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by matic12: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2017
matic12:
Good morning house... Please, I need help now. I applied to University of Manitoba for M.sc but yesterday I received a mail from the graduate program coordinator stating deficiency in my transcript and as such I was given an option to consider..

To revise my application for entry into pre masters program in the faculty I applied to by taking some courses at 300/400level and as such given the opportunity to reapply for admission into the M. sc program in the later date....

If I have keenly considered this option, I should send a mail to the Admission chair (graduate program) or the Graduate program coordinator....

To my people in the house, I need your help cos I don't know what pre masters is? is it that my application has been rejected? Can the VO grant me Visa for Pre Master's?

Pls guys, I need your input
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by penitential(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Your application for masters program has been refused.
What the school is doing is that; they are giving you the option of taking the pre-masters program. If you won't take the pre-masters program, then you're not likely going to get any admission from the school.
Well, pre-master program usually last for a year.
You will be required to take some courses (not included in your UG school syllabus but present in theirs).
Upon completion of these courses, if you meet their GPA for masters admission, you will have to apply for masters program afresh. You can get a TRV for the program.
matic12:
Good morning house... Please, I need help now. I applied to University of Manitoba for M. so but yesterday I received a mail from the graduate program coordinator stating deficiency in my transcript and as such I was given an option to consider..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2017
wealth360:

Guy.Gu.Guy If you link your application online. CIC will send you a mail to check your account. and you will receive a medical mail invite. another mail will be sent to you attached with your passport stamped by them from accra. if you check your account online you will also see the medical form sent to you and thats what you will take to the hospital for medical clearance.

They sent me the medical report form(IMM1017E) that's all have not got the passport photocopy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Piethewitch: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Osemigho:

A photocopy of your passport must have been given to you at VAC alongside a yellow paper containing your tracking number, etc.

I guess you can take that along with your medical invite form.

That's the little I know about your question.

When they gave me the receipt of payment that's where I got the tracking number from they did not give me a photocopy of my passport .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2017
olugere:
Which kin fear b this?
How old is your wife cos I guess 32 for her profile and you score was predicted high enough to get invite.
Baba, if your fear still dey weigh you down, your wife has a better shot than you to try the PGD route. How many years of teaching experience does she have?

I just hope she isn't scared too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Piethewitch:

When they gave me the receipt of payment that's where I got the tracking number from they did not give me a photocopy of my passport .

Well, when I submitted at VAC Lagos, I was told to make 2 copy of passport biodata page. 1 of it was returned after biometrics on the same day with receipt of payment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by kingsc1: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Hello house, Please I want to know if a retired mother with pension gratuity will be accepted as a sponsor for a masters and what documents i might to attach
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Michelleflores(f): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Osemigho:

Well, when I submitted at VAC Lagos, I was told to make 2 copy of passport biodata page. 1 of it was returned after biometrics on the same day with receipt of payment.

same here, but mine was in abj

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.