Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lagos State Danfo Ban, Whats Your Take? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Danfo Ban, Whats Your Take? (625 Views)

Ambode Reveals When ‘danfo’ Buses Will Be Out Of Lagos Roads / Danfo Buses Will Be Replaced From January 2018 - Lagos State Government / Ambode Insists On Removing Yellow Buses (Danfo) From Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Danfo Ban, Whats Your Take? by hadex90(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Do you support banning of yellow commercial vehicles this year by Lagos State?

Re: Lagos State Danfo Ban, Whats Your Take? by slimfit1(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Good idea if people manage to think properly you will see other things we can do .
Re: Lagos State Danfo Ban, Whats Your Take? by hadex90(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
slimfit1:
Good idea if people manage to think properly you will see other things we can do .
what then is the fate of thousands of public transport worker we chanting no job everyday and u want to make some people jobless to create job for some.

*SOUND UNFAIR TO ME*
Re: Lagos State Danfo Ban, Whats Your Take? by slimfit1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
hadex90:
what then is the fate of thousands of public transport worker we chanting no job everyday and u want to make some people jobless to create job for some.

*SOUND UNFAIR TO ME*

It is time we pray for wisdom and not miracles at churches and mosque even when we go to a shrine. We should be praying for forgiveness in this country i can tell you that. There are alot of opportunities around us our thinking need to change.
Re: Lagos State Danfo Ban, Whats Your Take? by RZArecta(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
All danfo drivers in Lagos state registered under NURTW should be asked to hand over their yellow buses in exchange for the new ones free of charge cool

Any other thing is an invitation to chaos in the already crime infested Lagos
Re: Lagos State Danfo Ban, Whats Your Take? by hadex90(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
slimfit1:

It is time we pray for wisdom and not miracles at churches and mosque even when we go to a shrine. We should be praying for forgiveness in this country i can tell you that. There are alot of opportunities around us our thinking need to change.
i've been jobless for the past 8month, maybe u can tell me one of those opportunities. dnt talk based on ur condition, u dnt knw wat people are going thru in this country
Re: Lagos State Danfo Ban, Whats Your Take? by slimfit1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
hadex90:
i've been jobless for the past 8month, maybe u can tell me one of those opportunities. dnt talk based on ur condition, u dnt knw wat people are going thru in this country

God will provide for you in Jesus name. Think of something people cannot do without in Nigeria don't think of something you see people do.
Re: Lagos State Danfo Ban, Whats Your Take? by hadex90(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
slimfit1:

God will provide for you in Jesus name. Think of something people cannot do without in Nigeria don't think of something you see people do.
i know what i wanto do and how to do it abeg where money dey.

(1) (Reply)

I Missed A Call With Unknown Number. / Why Nigerian Elite Are Corrupt-osinbajo / I Was Told That I Will Be Nigeria’s Last President – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.