Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) (51702 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Me too dey wonder undecided
Abi fear of 'speak or forever remain silent' grin lipsrsealed
lolz, maybe or they're scared of the crowd it'll attract this recession grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by hemmynence: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
R.A weds Lydia dope shit. proudly baptist

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by AuroraB(f): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
lofty900:
lolz, maybe or they're scared of the crowd it'll attract this recession grin
Crowd? If dem no go collect satchet water + jollof + fried fish, make them siddon there grin must dey chop angry grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Crowd? If dem no go collect satchet water + jollof + fried fish, make them siddon there grin must dey chop angry grin
watz d essence of going to wedding if I won't eat the wedding rice? Na fvck up na. The same people will come to nairaland and bash the couple for not providing enough rice
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by AuroraB(f): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
lofty900:
watz d essence of going to wedding if I won't eat the wedding rice? Na fvck up na. The same people will come to nairaland and bash the couple for not providing enough rice
Then, don't go angry
Abi kini gaan grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Then, don't go angry
Abi kini gaan grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Truesapiosexual(f): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Daddy Adeboye already prophesied there will be lots of wedding this year, lots of NL wedding this year... I tap into your blessing
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by AuroraB(f): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
lofty900:
grin grin
Howdy? You good?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Howdy? You good?
my dear I'm fine and u?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by ideology(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
I saw this coming a lot of Nairalanders will wed from 2017, more coming in 2018, Congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by AuroraB(f): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
lofty900:
my dear I'm fine and u?
Fine too smiley

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
I love this! congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by timilehing(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Same day with mine. Happy married life in advance
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Claroo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Congrats bro

Cc; Hidentity
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by saxwizard(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
in love with the last picture.............Royal wedding

congratulations grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

please do update us on the venue

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by noziz(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Female nurses been dey fine that year na. Y dis one come....abeg help me complete ham grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Adedolapo1406(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
An Ambassador and a Lydia. It's cool... Baptist Rocks!

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by tomdon(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
kinginvagina:
congrats!
lawyer with a military personnel uniform

when will these girls time come? they are online 24/7

dollyjoy
laveda
hadez
berlynn
trapqueen77
berbierklaus

That's royal ambassador's (RA) uniform of the Baptist Church. It's a church group for young boys and men

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Burgerlomo: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
May the Lord bless your Union. Amen
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by SuzzyEmma: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nurses are always beautiful, wish u all the best
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by delman88(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
kinginvagina:
congrats!

dollyjoy
laveda
hadez
berlynn
trapqueen77
berbierklaus

Its a paramilitary uniform. He belongs to a group in the Baptist denomination called the Royal Ambassador.. While she belongs to the feminine arm of an organization called Lydia...#ProudBaptist

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Firefire(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
God bless their Union. (I see an Ambassador Plenipotentiary and a Lydia. Both with their full honors and ranks)

As Ambassadors who do you represent?

We are Ambassador for Christ. II Cor Chapter 5:18.

Proudly Baptist!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by nonjebose(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
lofty900:
Nice. But I wonder when nairalanders will learn how to drop venue and invite as many nairalanders as possible
Guy for this recession? No reason am
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by solid3(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Awon tiwa. Congrats.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
The Paste they are advertising is not active

I can see it in their teeth
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by 24naija: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Vizzim: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Congratulobia..
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by TheAdvocate(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
kinginvagina:
congrats!

dollyjoy
laveda
hadez
berlynn
trapqueen77
berbierklaus

It's not military uniform but that of Royal Ambassadors. It's a youth organization of a church. I think it's Assemblies of God Church.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by HardTruths(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
steph0:

I think that's an RA uniform ( royal ambassadors). The RA is like a men's guild in the Baptist church. The female wing is called The Lydia, and lydias wear the purple and white uniform his fiance is wearing. I guess they're both baptist.

They are BAPTISTS. Good observation
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by LegalIcon: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
The venue of the engagement is Gaa-Olomi Funfun area, along Ira Road, Offa, Kwara State while the wedding holds at First Baptist Church, off station road, Offa, Kwara State. Thanks.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Beautiful couple cheesy
Hmm shame we dont see these guys around ...only lipsrsealed left sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

xxxxxxx / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.