Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures (46370 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by chiagozie1: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
“My darling Esther, remember the very first day we met? From the moment I saw you ,without a VAR I knew, I just knew that you were The One, the one I MUST spend my life with. Our courtship has been the happiest period of my life because, in that time, you become not just my lover and companion, but also my best friend.

I want to be your lover, your companion and your best friend for the rest of my life. I promise to love and cherish you, to keep you close and, with faithfulness, to be your support and help in times of need, to make you laugh and to hold you when you cry and to always show you the respect and honor you so deserve until I close my eyes on this Earth for the very last time.”

Thanks for being my muse

lalasticlala
seun please show us love

The traditional wedding photos https://www.nairaland.com/3871624/traditional-marriage-two-nairalanders-pic

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by chiagozie1: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
more pics

25 Likes

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Ytea(f): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
This makes sense, God bless your union.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Homeboiy: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lovely

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
All I see is $$$$ grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Headlesschicken(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
cheesy Cool one bro, hope to join u soon,or rather knock somebody's daughter up, n have a kid, that sounds better...peace�

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by chiagozie1: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
lol please dont knock anybody up
Headlesschicken:
cheesy Cool one bro, hope to join u soon,or rather knock somebody's daughter up, n have a kid, that sounds better...peace�

2 Likes

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by soberdrunk(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
See how ur wife fine anyhow like Egyptian strawberry, nah after the wedding you come dey tell us abi?...... angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Iamdmentor1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
I hope they'll be faithful to each other cry

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Folashade2016(f): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Funny. smiles.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by johnnyn1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
I go marry some day

7 Likes

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by SirLakes: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fine man jam fine lady

Una do well

Congrats wink

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by penzino(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Happy married.....
Go, procreate and multiply the world for God has endorsed your marriage.

Nothing less than 4 kids...or below
Very important.

8 Likes

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Showing us Invitation after the D day don pass

Congratulation and God bless your home

4 Likes

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Happy married.....

Go, procreate and multiply the world for God has endorsed your marriage.

Nothing less than 4 kids...or below

Very important.

Na u go finance their upbringing abi

4 Likes

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Michelle55: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
wink buriful couple.. God bless your union and make it fruitful and blissful and may both of you grow old together. meanwhile future hubby take note.. I don't want too much grammar involved in the IV mbok

2 Likes

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Vision2045:

Na u go finance their upbringing abi
wetin concern u here again biko?

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Naturalobserver(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Beautiful couple
100% Naija

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by jashar(f): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Happy Married Life...

The girl is so pretty...

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Sirpaul(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
I go love oooooo... chai see fine people unlike........ smiley

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Factfinder1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by wink2015(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
SHAVE OFF THOSE UGLY LOOKING BEARD

They make you look like Papa Secondus and Papa Polycarp for Ajegunle slum.

10 Likes

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Daniel058(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
All nairalanders are beautiful/handsome

Abi no be so?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by israelmao(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
This guy be must " scope commander".Congrats .

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Liftkid(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
2 Nairalanders what's your bride's Monicker

2 Likes

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by chiagozie1: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
thanks dear
Factfinder1:
Beautiful
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Congratulations to the couple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.