Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! (77610 Views)

Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. / Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by freshinko: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
I hv eaten all of them, and i'm still young. OP only you lipsrsealed know what you mean by being 'old'. Because all i know is that a year child is reffered to as being one year 'old'.
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by dmltoyin(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Asides from the magarine, iv taken all that and im not old
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by BlackOnassis(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmm. Is 30 considered old? Me i sabi all these chops wella.
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by king321: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
that was just about 16 years ago. I ate them all and am 35 now. am I old?
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by bonna4u(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
I ate all those back in boarding school. I am still addicted to Oxford cabin biscuit till today.
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by donolatunji(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:

5. Robot and Bubble Chewing Gum

I ate a lot of chewing growing up. It’s probably one the reasons I have very bad teeth. Robot chewing gum and one called “Sprint” or “Spirit” were my favourites back then. I knew footballers chew gum when they played so I started chewing gum whenever I played football too.

There is this one that always came with questions inside the wrap of the gum. They were very interesting because they came with answers too. Funny how I knew this many chewing gums from back in the days but don’t know a single one in the market today. If you ate any of these back then, you are probably dyeing your hair to black now. Just kidding.

robot and bubble chewing gum.
Back Then Twas 5 For 5naira
Choi Otikpe Gan O
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by 234GT(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
Children its breakfast tym. Breakfast tym is planta tym, plantaaaa. Mummy loves the planta taste plantaa bla bla..Anyway OP I knw almost all of dem ooo. I aint old too smiley

Your head dey there. The family in that advert used a round dinning table. Oh good old days when there were no worries and fears.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
All Of D Above... But Dat Okin Biscuit Ehn Sweet Like No Other
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Handsomecole(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nna I haf old oooo embarassed and af not marry. I remember all these and more sef, "pako" biscuit, "Tandi Guarana", "Crush", "Limca" (especially that their advert: "everybody join together, the sun and the sea together, everybody join 2gedax2) . grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by almarthins(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
CaroLyner:
I'v eaten almost everything above and am not up to twenty.

Some of these product were still around till 1996/7. It is nt possible u ate all.
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
oKIN SNACKS, awa omo iyeru okin omo olofa mojo, omo abiisu joo ko. shout out to awon omo offa
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nickymezor(f): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
234GT:

Your head dey there. The family in that advert used a round dinning table. Oh good old days when there were no worries and fears.
Abi o....Naija is in a horrible state now . It's so sad undecided
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by adadioranmah(f): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
i have chop all of them. i am old... who that one help?
i even eat these ones join

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by femo86(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sisi Pelebe

Sisi Pelebe

Sisi Pelebe... I miss you
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
delishpot:

That means, you are old grin grin I also, ate and drank all

I am still young at heart boss.
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
henrixx:
wetin be the difference between cabin biscuit and indomie

One is flat the other is warm like.

You have to cook one while the other doesn't require cooking
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

Guy na so you like naruto too like me? grin
u de learn work lol...have u ever had a dream were u get attacked by witches and "jesus chrrrist" doesnt save you..but then i said "mangekyou sharingan!" guy iswear they ran
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by nelajayi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
you're older!lol
smithsydny:
I chop everything there
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by renod(m): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:

5. Robot and Bubble Chewing Gum

I ate a lot of chewing growing up. It’s probably one the reasons I have very bad teeth. Robot chewing gum and one called “Sprint” or “Spirit” were my favourites back then. I knew footballers chew gum when they played so I started chewing gum whenever I played football too.

There is this one that always came with questions inside the wrap of the gum. They were very interesting because they came with answers too. Funny how I knew this many chewing gums from back in the days but don’t know a single one in the market today. If you ate any of these back then, you are probably dyeing your hair to black now. Just kidding.

robot and bubble chewing gum.
when we still chew gum and have sense
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Missmossy(f): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Took all cheesy aside the Planta Magarine. Now i remember my primary school days grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by jerrymej(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
OP am not old oo. tor
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Well have seen and eaten each of them aside from blue band( I don't take anything raw of such nature) .
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
I've eaten all of that and am not old. am still very young!!
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ijaya123:

What about Bazooka Joe? Ate tons of it then.

that was also another comic gum cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
adadioranmah:
i have chop all of them. i am old... who that one help?
i even eat these ones join

you are the baddest grin

so you took your mummys money to buy that ice cream

menh life was fun cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by encryptjay(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Michellla:
B without BB is like a train without an engine grin
Who remembers that advert
No B without BB grin
No Bread without Blue band
How time flies.
Too bad the sands of time can't be manipulated.
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
encryptjay:

No B without BB grin
No Bread without Blue band
How time flies.
Too bad the sands of time can't be manipulated.

check out the NTA adverts of those 1980s grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD6WyYyufuI&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
u de learn work lol...have u ever had a dream were u get attacked by witches and "jesus chrrrist" doesnt save you..but then i said "mangekyou sharingan!" guy iswear they ran

Lwkmd o your own strong o lolzzz

So those niggaz run because of Amaterasu no blame them they know say they no they quench am grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
i chop okin,cabin,robot gum...i de always buy am kos of the information dem de always put for the other side of the paper n im 21...how i take old
Oga you are 21years OLD... grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Stanlyag(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2017

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by adadioranmah(f): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:

that was also another comic gum cheesy

i loved bazooka ooooo..
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Abagworo(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
I don old but I never met others except Oxford and Krest. How come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today / Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.