Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? (5507 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
according to my experience, i somehow can , but i am not totally sure, and i can not sense it for every time.

his motion will be more stern and fast, and he will be more earnest and tender, trying to kiss me more to distract his anxiety to come out.

but actually, usually, i can not tell my husband is coming, i only know he has finished by his sudden stoppage and his uncontrollable groan, and sometimes even the hot fluid feeling in my body. but no more any obvious symptom and indication for his coming.

any laday , would like to share her experience? do you agree with me?
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Coming back from work or from shopping? cool

30 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Kdiva(f): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
coming from where?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by falconey(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
isn't that a practical common knowledge? especially the first round with large amount of fluid coming out,which will take a lot out of him. subsequent rounds will take less but still you would know.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

i am a self employed housewife, so what is your point?
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

lol,wicked!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
op, what are your saying?? coming from where?? biko

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:
isn't that a practical common knowledge?

i believe it is very common for most wives that, they have no idea how their husbands are going on on their bodies, and when they are going to the climax.

wives are lying down like a piece of dead fish, they can hardly enjoy the process,and they dont receive the signal that a bliss is coming for their partners.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Guyman, which day you turn woman? Abi you na transgender?
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:
isn't that a practical common knowledge? especially the first round with large amount of fluid coming out,which will take a lot out of him. subsequent rounds will take less but still you would know.

as a wife my self, i tell you the truth,

1) 9 out of 10, i can not tell my husband is coming to climax, unless he tells me

2) if he totally stops, of course i can tell he has done, but , even like that, 9 out of 10 , i can not sense the hot fluid feeling in my body, and this is not because my husband's semen is not sufficient.

i bet , no woman has really told you how she felt when sex.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am a self employed housewife, so what is your point?

Where's your husband coming from?

Are you talking about the sound of his car outside or what?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by falconey(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

i believe it is very common for most wives that, they have no idea how their husbands are going on on their bodies, and when they are going to the climax.

wives are lying down like a piece of dead fish, they can hardly enjoy the process,and they dont receive the signal that a bliss is coming for their partners.

ma'am the fanny communicates with you, you would feel it,apart from the obvious changes in his body system.His rod will get harder and velocity of the drilling will increase as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:

#whispers

He is gay lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:

if i am really a guy, how can i know more woman things than your mother and wife and daughter put together?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,wicked!

I don't understand the coming she's talking about o. Is it an adjective, a noun or verb. I think it should be a verb, which is an action word.

Do you understand the coming? grin grin
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

I don't understand the coming she's talking about o. Is it an adjective, a noun or verb. I think it should be a verb, which is an action word.

lol,I think it's the verb.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ioannes:

#whispers

He is gay lipsrsealed

In a homophobic country, cursing someone to be a gay is a final defile.

you are so naive.

although i am a female, i take your "He is gay" to be your compliment to me. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by falconey(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

as a wife my self, i tell you the truth,

1) 9 out of 10, i can not tell my husband is coming to climax, unless he tells me

2) if he totally stops, of course i can tell he has done, but , even like that, 9 out of 10 , i can not sense the hot fluid feeling in my body, and this is not because my husband's semen is not sufficient.

i bet , no woman has really told you how she felt when sex.

This is plausible if he is wearing protection if not there is no way you won't know ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
He would grab you tighter especially if its been a long time. But if u guys communicate well, you can ask him be more expressive about it, just ask him jokingly. You deserve to know

Truly I like ur curiosity. Its so real of you. I myself like expressive ladies
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,I think it's the verb.

I know you're an English graduate major in linguistic cool
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:

ma'am the fanny communicates with you, you would feel it,apart from the obvious changes in his body system.His rod will get harder and velocity of the drilling will increase as well.

that is how men feel. but women will tell you , usually, they feel nothing different, although you feel you are bigger,that is your feeling, selfish and stupid man.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by buffalowings: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
let me goan buy kulikuki

I dey come
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

dont be fastitious about my grammar , you know what it is, especially you being a woman.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by falconey(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

that is how men feel. but women will tell you , usually, they feel nothing different, although you feel you are bigger,that is your feeling, selfish and stupid man.

lol The pussy is a very sensitive organ, i'm in awe you postulated you don't feel fluid dropping in at times. Anyway, perhaps it differs.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:

This is plausible if he is wearing protection if not there is no way you won't know ma'am.

indeed, i can not find out he is more violent and hot, maybe i am not sensitive on bed? and what makes things worse, is, usually it is he that after sex tells me that he has ejaculated, and just then , i feel it is hotter and rheumy in my hole.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

if i am really a guy, how can i know more woman things than your mother and wife and daughter put together?

Lolzzz grin grin grin
Me myself knew all those stuffs you put up there. Does that make me a woman? undecided
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

In a homophobic country, cursing someone to be a gay is a final defile.

you are so naive.

although i am a female, i take your "He is gay" to be your compliment to me. thanks.

Laugh about it dear and don't take it too seriously. Was only joking. No offence really. smiley
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

cheesy cheesy

It is the going me I understand o. Op should come and explain more jare.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ioannes:

#whispers
He is gay lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:

lol The pussy is a very sensitive organ, i'm in awe you postulated you don't feel fluid dropping in at times. Anyway, perhaps it differs.

i may feel the fluid, if i do feel it, when 5 seconds after everything is done , but i can not synchronize my body to feel it simultaneously.

i dont mean i feel it by my hands, i can do it 1 second after, i mean by my body
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin
Me myself knew all those stuffs you put up there. Does that make me a woman? undecided

you know nothing, you think, you have bigger organ, so your wife is for sure to sense every motion by you,

how stupid MALE are, MALE know nothing about how FEMALE feel.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

dont be fastitious about my grammar , you know what it is, especially you being a woman.

I am a man, ma'am. I can't tell much about the female body configuration and the activities/ feelings that emanate from the other room activity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. / Help!! The Olosho I Carried Last Night Turned Into A Man This Morning!! (graphic / She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.