Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? (5515 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

as a wife my self, i tell you the truth,

1) 9 out of 10, i can not tell my husband is coming to climax, unless he tells me

2) if he totally stops, of course i can tell he has done, but , even like that, 9 out of 10 , i can not sense the hot fluid feeling in my body, and this is not because my husband's semen is not sufficient.

i bet , no woman has really told you how she felt when sex.

Shey you claim that you're a woman?

"A woman you shall be when you marry! That means you shall not be able to impregnate a woman!"

If you are truly a woman, then type AMEN to accept the above. cool cool cool
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ioannes:

cheesy cheesy

It is the going me I understand o. Op should come and explain more jare.

Oya, come and explain the going. Leave the explanation of the coming to the op. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by falconey(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

i may feel the fluid, if i do feel it, when 5 seconds after everything is done , but i can not synchronize my body to feel it simultaneously.

i dont mean i feel it by my hands, i can do it 1 second after, i mean by my body

This wasn't clarified before now, as I said there is no way you won't feel it, whether its now or few seconds later.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

you know nothing, you think, you have bigger organ, so your wife is for sure to sense every motion by you,

how stupid MALE are, MALE know nothing about how FEMALE feel.

Google is enough to let me know any such thing. I don't need to be a woman. But just know that if you're a guy posing as a woman, you'll be impotent all your life. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
He would grab you tighter especially if its been a long time. But if u guys communicate well, you can ask him be more expressive about it, just ask him jokingly. You deserve to know

Truly I like ur curiosity. Its so real of you. I myself like expressive ladies

this is the only suggestive and positive comment here , but not every husband will grab his wife's arms, and less will appreciate their wives' curiosity.

since you mention the word "curiosity", it means, you understand that , women are not supposed to know the phase of intercourse , presided by men.

you are the single man here , that, understand this truth. all the other men are firmly claiming that, women know how it is going on,if not, it is their fault.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

I know you're an English graduate major in linguistic cool

lol,I'm not a graduate yet.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

this is the only suggestive and positive comment here , but not every husband will grab his wife's arms, and less will appreciate their wives' curiosity.

since you mention the word "curiosity", it means, you understand that , women are not supposed to know the phase of intercourse , presided by men.

you are the single man here , that, understand this truth. all the other men are firmly claiming that, women know how is going on,if not, it is their fault.
wink thanks wink
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:

Shey you claim that you're a woman?

"A woman you shall be when you marry! That means you shall not be able to impregnate a woman!"

If you are truly a woman, then type AMEN to accept the above. cool cool cool

i am a woman, i am frankly saying that, i can not usually tell whem my husband is coming to climax, it is of vague symptoms to me.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

Oya, come and explain the going. Leave the explanation of the coming to the op. grin cheesy grin

Lol. Make op explain the coming first, after we will come and be GOING.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:

This wasn't clarified before now, as I said there is no way you won't feel it, whether its now or few seconds later.

but being a wife, i want , and every other wife wants, that, she will be high with her husband, at the same time, or, at least be aware of what is going on! and not be informed by a second hand news.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,I'm not a graduate yet.

Okay, what is your course of study?
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:

Google is enough to let me know any such thing. I don't need to be a woman. But just know that if you're a guy posing as a woman, you'll be impotent all your life. tongue tongue tongue tongue

i am irrelavent to the impotence, i dont have a dick, anyway , is it google to teach you that, woman should be aware of the phase of intercourse? how can i be the exclusion?
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am a woman, i am frankly saying that, i can not usually tell whem my husband is coming to climax, it is of vague symptoms to me.

Oya type AMEN to accept those things I typed in the comment you quoted cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am irrelavent to the impotence, i dont have a dick, anyway , is it google to teach you that, woman should be aware of the phase of intercourse? how can i be the exclusion?

If you have a dick, the next time you try to fvck a babe, your dick will not stand.

Oya type AMEN to agree. cool cool cool
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

Okay, what is your course of study?

Edu English.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:

lol The pussy is a very sensitive organ, i'm in awe you postulated you don't feel fluid dropping in at times. Anyway, perhaps it differs.

pussy lips are sensitive, yes.

but it is not pussy lips that receive the fluid, it is the cavity, and the cavity is more numb.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:

If you have a dick, the next time you try to fvck a babe, you dick will not stand.

how contradictory you are. if i have a dick , that means i am a gay, since i have so much enthusiasm in women's shoes, then i will not fvck a babe, i would fvck a guy, like you.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by cloudyskygrind(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Weirdos everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

how contradictory you are. if i have a dick , that means i am a gay, since i have so much enthusiasm in women's shoes, then i will not fvck a babe, i would fvck a guy, like you.

Forget grammar. Just type AMEN if you agree to what you just quoted. cool cool cool

You never said you're gay. You said you're a woman.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
Weirdos everywhere

it is called open minded, and free thinking, or daring to share one's own story anonymously on internet.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:

Forget grammar. Just type AMEN if you agree to what you just quoted. cool cool cool

You never said you're gay. You said you're a woman.

tell you the truth, i dont quite follow your english, what do you mean by extorting a AMEN out of me?
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

tell you the truth, i dont quite follow your english, what do you mean by extorting a AMEN out of me?

Once you type AMEN, if you're a woman then it will have no effect on you. But if you're a guy posing as a woman, any time that time you try to have sex, you dick will not stand.

Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by whywhyogun: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:

Once you type AMEN, if you're a woman then it will have no effect on you. But if you're a guy posing as a woman, any time that time you try to have sex, you dick will not stand.

ok, just to humour you, AMEN
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tiny23:

Edu English.
Wow. Baby which school?
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tiny23:

Edu English.

My guess was right and related. grin cool
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:

Wow. Baby which school?
University of Lagos.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

My guess was right and related. grin cool

True.
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

ok, just to humour you, AMEN

Nope. Not to humour me. It is to bind you to that oath.

If you're a guy posing as a woman, from today till the day you die, you have agreed that you will be completely sexually impotent. cool cool cool

Case Closed! cool cool cool
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tiny23:

University of Lagos.
Wow. Which hall/hostel?
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:

Wow. Which hall/hostel?

Madam tinubu hall
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by ikp120(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tiny23:

Madam tinubu hall
I wan visit o. You go dey available tomorrow?
Re: Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:

I wan visit o. You go dey available tomorrow?

Really?are/were you an akokite?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Time For Vicky / 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them / Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.