Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,445 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie (2814 Views)

Jonathan Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock – Presidency / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: How Jonathan Made Me Finance Minister / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by sarrki(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
ourema:
But why is it that with massive looting there was no recession but with massive savings we now have recession

Let me educate you

I know your superiors will just sell you wailing form without proper indoctrination.

When you squandered all your savings you will not lack anything in your house coz you are still working at that time

When you stopped working it will show greatly .

Meaning when oil was 140usd and 60billion usd in reserve we did not save he went ahead to squander the savings

I think this will help you
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by kabrud: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:

Let me educate you

I know your superiors will just sell you wailing form without proper indoctrination.

When you squandered all your savings you will not lack anything in your house coz you are still working at that time

When you stopped working it will show greatly .

Meaning when oil was 140usd and 60billion usd in reserve we did not save he went ahead to squander the savings

I think this will help you

Yeah, some of them just fill the wailing forms without trying to find out the basic principles and mandate of wailing. Imagine that kind of question. Choi, people dey oh!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by sarrki(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Yeah, some of them just fill the wailing forms without trying to find out the basic principles and mandate of wailing. Imagine that kind of question. Choi, people dey oh!

It is now our responsibility now to tutor them

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by chinjo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:
The personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, has alleged that former President, Goodluck Jonathan allowed some Nigerians become millionaires through corrupt means under his regime.

She made the remark while reacting to a recent court order freezing some bank accounts linked to ex-Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah.

Speaking on Friday, Onnochie accused Jonathan of watching idly while “these kleptomaniacs freely helped themselves to our commonwealth.

She said, “Oh yea, Ex-Pres. Jonathan made many millionaires. Princess Stella Oduah was one of the more than 40 alleged thieves. They allegedly stole their ways to wealth.

“But she (Oduah) sits comfortably in our hallowed chamber, summoning and investigating. Another word for hallowed is holy!”

She noted that the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration has been able to turn 88,000 rice farmers in Kebbi into millionaires.

Onnochie said, “Most were not worth ₦100,000 before then. There are new millionaires in Gombe, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia state, etc. That’s how to create millionaires, the Buhari way.

“In 2017, there will be more millionaires as more states have joined the Anchor Borrowers Programme and other millionaire-making schemes.

“President Buhari is teaching us again, that hard work pays. That’s the change Nigerians voted for. Let the whistlers continue to blow!”.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/25/goodluck-jonathan-made-thieves-millionaires-regime-buharis-aide-onochie/
The same way Buhari is making Rogues like Babachir lawal billionaire.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by LoveMachine(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by Nbote(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Do u know how many ppl dis govt have made billionaires so far thru their fraudulent forex dealings? How do u want to justify selling forex to some ppl for as low as 67kobo to a dollar? Even Sanusi himself admitted it Or u want to pretend dat didn't happen? Or d "extras" dat somehow sneaked into some minister's budget, or d millions used in cutting grass? Or d cash gift to a lawyer? No worry by d tym dey are done, music would change and some others would start unveiling their own. All we ask is dat some of U and ur likes shld pls have sense, even if u have to borrow it. Dis whole blame GEJ is becoming stale. Since d govt has been blaming him, pretty much little or nothing has been done

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by Prinzyy: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:

Analysis showed that it will take us 5 decades to undo the damage he caused

You have one problem and the problem is that you exist.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by Kingsley1000(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
APC AND PDP ARE THE SAME....FOR THIS COUNTRY TO BE BETTER,WE NEED TO KILL EVERY POLITICIANS ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM 50YEARS UP......WE NEED A YOUTH PRESIDENT
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by sarrki(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Prinzyy:
You have one problem and the problem is that you exist.

May God Almighty have mercy on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by Bizibi(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hehehehehehe,we will soon be in march and we re hearing gej
,the news I want to see is about the naira.......the prices of goods is choking one.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by sarrki(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nbote:
Do u know how many ppl dis govt have made billionaires so far thru their fraudulent forex dealings? How do u want to justify selling forex to some ppl for as low as 67kobo to a dollar? Even Sanusi himself admitted it Or u want to pretend dat didn't happen? Or d "extras" dat somehow sneaked into some minister's budget, or d millions used in cutting grass? Or d cash gift to a lawyer? No worry by d tym dey are done, music would change and some others would start unveiling their own. All we ask is dat some of U and ur likes shld pls have sense, even if u have to borrow it. Dis whole blame GEJ is becoming stale. Since d govt has been blaming him, pretty much little or nothing has been done

Advanced wailer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by ogmask: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:
Madam you are absolutely right

The list is endless

Alex badeh

Atm dasuki

Sola Amosu

Tompolo

Bala Mohammed

Tukur isa

Dezianni

Stella oduah and many more criminals

Pls edit this list to include a certain Andrew yakubu and patience Jonathan. I hear they were giving gifts in hard currencies.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by sarrki(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
ogmask:

Pls edit this list to include a certain Andrew yakubu and patience Jonathan. I hear they were giving gifts in hard currencies.

Will boss
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by Nbote(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:

Advanced wailer

Chronic zombie
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by chibuzorAbia: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
ourema:
But why is it that with massive looting there was no recession but with massive savings we now have recession

Of course what is going on is way beyond your understanding and above your knowledge. Just keep quiet and stop exposing your ignorance and low level on this forum.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by chibuzorAbia: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kingsley1000:
APC AND PDP ARE THE SAME....FOR THIS COUNTRY TO BE BETTER,WE NEED TO KILL EVERY POLITICIANS ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM 50YEARS UP......WE NEED A YOUTH PRESIDENT

Start killing them in Igboland. In other parts of Nigeria there are civilisations going back centuries. Idiat!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by Eazybay(m): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:

Aside that he rigged in a tout to be come a governor

So u agree we have 88,000 millionaires in kebbi as at today??

As 4 rigging in a tout, I would leave dat at ur doorstep, meanwhile SARS officials and soldiers were actively involved in ballot snatching in RIVERS..

EDO state is ongoing..

Kebbi presently has like d highest number of millionaires in Nigeria, don't u think u and Lauretta should start taking medication as previous therapy seems to have failed
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by naijaking1: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:
The personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, has alleged that former President, Goodluck Jonathan allowed some Nigerians become millionaires through corrupt means under his regime.

She made the remark while reacting to a recent court order freezing some bank accounts linked to ex-Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah.

Speaking on Friday, Onnochie accused Jonathan of watching idly while “these kleptomaniacs freely helped themselves to our commonwealth.

She said, “Oh yea, Ex-Pres. Jonathan made many millionaires. Princess Stella Oduah was one of the more than 40 alleged thieves. They allegedly stole their ways to wealth.

“But she (Oduah) sits comfortably in our hallowed chamber, summoning and investigating. Another word for hallowed is holy!”

She noted that the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration has been able to turn 88,000 rice farmers in Kebbi into millionaires.

Onnochie said, “Most were not worth ₦100,000 before then. There are new millionaires in Gombe, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia state, etc. That’s how to create millionaires, the Buhari way.

“In 2017, there will be more millionaires as more states have joined the Anchor Borrowers Programme and other millionaire-making schemes.

“President Buhari is teaching us again, that hard work pays. That’s the change Nigerians voted for. Let the whistlers continue to blow!”.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/25/goodluck-jonathan-made-thieves-millionaires-regime-buharis-aide-onochie/

Another post to divert our attention from the absent or nearly dead Buhari stuck in a London intensive care. Waiting for him to die or resign, so that Osibanjo can do work without Buhari's body odor hanging in the air.

Readers beware, the poster is paid staff of Buhari campaign movement, everything posted by him is scripted to fit a broader political purpose. In this case, talking about GEJ diverts our attention away from a president who should be on sit running the affairs of this country.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by Pavarottii(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:

Gej ruined everything our heroes past worked for
Don't waste ur tym, nothing will stop GEJ from being d most loved and best president in Nigeria's history. His name has already been written wiv Gold Globally.

So my advice is to stop and advice cos u will just end up making him more popular and loved.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by sarrki(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2017
Pavarottii:

Don't waste ur tym, nothing will stop GEJ from being d most loved and best president in Nigeria's history. His name has already been written wiv Gold Globally.

So my advice is to stop and advice cos u will just end up making him more popular and loved.

Among those that looted us dry I agree

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:

Analysis showed that it will take us 5 decades to undo the damage he caused

Sarrki
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by sarrki(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sarrki

Brother I hail

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by sarrki(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
jieta:
88,000 to millionaires in kebbi. how many has he turn to millionaires in your poverty stinky state Benue. foolish woman.

is almost two years now and you are still blaming good luck. we know good luck is corrupt that is why we vote him out and put you saint and you won't stop reminding us of GEJ.

Continue
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by jieta: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:

Continue
i don't know why i hate you. i just hate you and ur kind (APC supporters)

pls do not quote, i won't quote you rather i will report you. this is the second time am warning you in less than 24 hour.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie by sarrki(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
jieta:
i don't know why i hate you. i just hate you and ur kind (APC supporters)

pls do not quote, i won't quote you rather i will report you. this is the second time am warning you in less than 24 hour.

Report how ?

So we should take your talk hook line and sinker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne / The Three Deadliest Drone Powers In Africa. / N50 Million Paid For Funeral Rite Of Killed Crocodile By Agip In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.