Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari (36232 Views)

FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by kabawa(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
All I can see here is nothing but useless rant of pained touts.
Una go wail tire bunch of mushrooms grin
Nobody owes you any explanation.
We nigerians stand with Adesina.
All of you hungry touts go and die grin
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by curvilicious: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Which year abeg? Dollar don pass 470 per naira
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by ifycent2: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
All dis fake calls...

well, let him kip resting joor....

I heard some one said

1 dollar is 360 naira... Gud news....

plz and plz kip on resting oooh until dollar gets to its normal price 160 naira per dollar......

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by ifycent2: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
kabawa:
All I can see here is nothing but useless rant of pained touts.
Una go wail tire bunch of mushrooms grin
Nobody owes you any explanation.
We nigerians stand with Adesina.
All of you hungry touts go and die grin

Thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by absoluteSuccess: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
The almond tree shall blossom.
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by deyo1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
I just finished speaking to him too. His strength is appreciating like the naira
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by CplusJason: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
As a football manager, will you bring in Yaya Sanogo(Buhari) for an in-form Luis Suarez? (Osunbande)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by soath(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Here we go again

Who is Buhari ??

We don't give a flying and running fucck if you call Buhari or God

Buhari doesn't feed me or my family or pay me, you can call Satan for all i care
Don't bring God into your rant.
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by dragonking2: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:
I swear I miss baba
You can travel to UK and stay with him on his sick bed. Nobody will stop you

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
slimthugchimee:
help us tell him to continue staying were ever he is, we dont need him again grin
ı swear
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by mercenary: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:

Definitely you don't

He someone husband

You need yours
My friend shut d F up dat man deserves what he's experiencing right now, Any member of my family or friend dat behaves like him should die... No mercy
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by kabawa(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
ifycent2:

Thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you de invoke thunder na

You be sango grin
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by ajepako(f): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mr Femi..

Next time he 'calls'....

Tell him we're doing fine without him...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Karlman: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
BUT WHO IS BUHARI? ...there is nobody called buhari in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by misteryman: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
The Man is long forgotten, you mean BuBu ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by nNEOo(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Buhari may many of your kind go on indefinite holidaying

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by durai: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:

Definitely you don't
He someone husband
You need yours
den let his wife go nd meet him dere. ..We don't nid him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Annie939(f): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
good message from Nigerians
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by policy12: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Kiakia(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Flexherbal:
You always call him now, why announce it!
Ask Femi Adesina. What is so special about his telephone conversation with his boss? It is regrettable that Adesina is also involved in this deceit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by AlphaStyles(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
make e no come back o
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Chikelue2000(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Here we go again

Who is Buhari ??

We don't give a flying and running fucck if you call Buhari or God

Buhari doesn't feed me or my family or pay me, you can call Satan for all i care
See dis one? Just imagine
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by mzroman: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin
Emeskhalifa:
Make I charge my battery leave am. I might b d next person Mr president will call oo grin
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
frenchwine:
We are always reacting , that's why our leaders take us for a ride. Talk talk talk but no action.

My brother, so you have become transgender ehn? Ur own beta.
no mind am

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Zenithpeak(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
I think they told us that Seriki n' gworo is fine and healthy, why making news out of a mere call?

Femi Adeshina trying so hard to be relevant after the cabal has hijacked the govt from his fulani master.
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Michaelpresh(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
keep resting don't return till dollar is 1kobo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by mzroman: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kennyodinye:
grin grin grin grin grin Buhari is Not Dead
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I know grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by bitcoininvesto(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
softMarket:
We should pray for buhari to remain in london!
Osinbanjo is doing just fine! cheesy cheesy

Dollar just dey fall for naira anyhow!! grin grin grin

osinbanjo has made naira to be beating dollars anyhow grin grin grin
That's the danger in making professor deputy to an...

(I don't want mode to ban me) complete it ursef
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
soath:
Don't bring God into your rant.

Fucck God
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by chigaemezuogu: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
False in a highest order buhari is not the president the north, muslims and APC but nigerians at large so he should speak to ekweremmadu for east, wike south, fayose west then i will believe he is alive because the trio will tell us true
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by softMarket(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
bitcoininvesto:
That's the danger in making professor deputy to an...

(I don't want mode to ban me) complete it ursef

and you want the mod to ban me abi?
Oga, 2moro is church. Make sure u go and worship God!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way / We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.