Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) (25983 Views)

Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari / Seriake Dickson Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oyind17:
This is naija

That same naija mentality is what keeping you backwards..have you ever wonder how we are the most religious country in the world yet it doesn't seem to make any significant positive change to the state of the nation
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
henrydadon:

That same naija mentality is what keeping you backwards..have you ever wonder how we are the most religious country in the world yet it doesn't seem to make any significant positive change to the state of the nation
Henry leave me biko
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
VivaDeAngelo:

Looooooool.... brother in law you mean to say.
LOL... I shall know say him complementary card go an in-law put..... Hahahahahaha
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by delivryboy: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
henrydadon:

It a wedding dress..chill out

The husband isn't complaining who are you to complain..Nigerian are hypocrites honestly
What exactly are you trying to let us believe? Because it is wedding dress she should let loose her breasts? In the church? Is that to you a form of mordenity? Why do you guys mimic other races blindly. Here is how I see it, whites came to Africa, Africans saw clothes on whites, started wearing clothes, covered up like the whites at that time, whites decided to reduce the sizes of their clothes, Africans followed suit, whites decided to go unclad, here we are defending nudity in church. I wonder what you would do when the same white folks decide that nudity is out of fashion.
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by truthstands11: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
henrydadon:

Only a pervert like you will be focus on that breast..don't you watch tv and see American girls with bikini on the beach and you also see guy walking around with very tight boxers without dem having a bulge..do you see dem getting berated over it..do you see them getting raped over it..it all depend on your mentality.a man is allowed to walk around without shirt because he got no boobs..a lady can't do the same simply because her boobs is been seen as a sexual object.give dem a break please

African culture entails a decent woman should cover her body very well. Only her husband has the right to see her nudity not the world.
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
delivryboy:

What exactly are you trying to let us believe? Because it is wedding dress she should let loose her breasts? In the church? Is that to you a form of mordenity? Why do you guys mimic other races blindly. Here is how I see it, whites came to Africa, Africans saw clothes on whites, started wearing clothes, covered up like the whites at that time, whites decided to reduce the sizes of their clothes, Africans followed suit, whites decided to go unclad, here we are defending nudity in church. I wonder what you would do when the same white folks decide that nudity is out of fashion.

It her wedding day and she allowed to look sexy..and beautiful. .it not like on a normal good day she going to be walking around with her boobs exposed..and who knows if that was the only wedding dress that was able to fit her properly..you can see she is a decent woman who obviously looks like a typical african woman..i bet she aint even aware her boob is exposed..but we as nigerian always chose to find fault in every thing..i see no big deal in this honestly..that my own opinion..and beside that not nudity..why must you exaggerate things to suite the picture you are trying to paint..it all in our mindset and mentality because she is african and look african doesnt necessarily mean she has to comform to the stereotypical way an african should live their life..she is an individual who can make her own chioces in life..as far as those chioces dont directly affect you then it non of your business..this is just another thing wrong with nigeria..we chose to give so much attention what other people choose to do with their life's
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by Jane77(f): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
OH see grandma and grandpa are getting married again

Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
truthstands11:

African culture entails a decent woman should cover her body very well. Only her husband has the right to see her nudity not the world.

Please go back to your dictionary and come back to tell me the meaning of nudity..why must african continue to think like this..why must we remain backward
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oyind17:
Why she open breast like that
PASTOR does not have a choice than to join the prostitute to her husband.....
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
EVILFOREST:

PASTOR does not have a choice than to join the prostitute to her husband.....
Your mouth no be heregrin
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Old woman...nd m sure she is a second wife
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Treash:
Congrats o. BTW, why the girl, sorry I mean the woman frown her face like sey dem force am marry. She look old like 50 sef. The two of dem no even smile. D way d marriage go be ehn, no be smiling tinz ooo.
looool...u made my day!
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
henrydadon:

It her wedding day and she allowed to look sexy..and beautiful. .it not like on a normal good day she going to be walking around with her boobs exposed..and who knows if that was the only wedding dress that was able to fit her properly..you can see she is a decent woman who obviously looks like a typical african woman..i bet she aint even aware her boob is exposed..but we as nigerian always chose to find fault in every thing..i see no big deal in this honestly..that my own opinion..and beside that not nudity..why must you exaggerate things to suite the picture you are trying to paint..it all in our mindset and mentality because she is african and look african doesnt necessarily mean she has to comform to the stereotypical way an african should live their life..she is an individual who can make her own chioces in life..as far as those chioces dont directly affect you then it non of your business..this is just another thing wrong with nigeria..we chose to give so much attention what other people choose to do with their life's
Guy stop defending nonsense, you're not making sense....

The lady isn't decently dressed, period.
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by Treash(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
poshestmina:
looool...u made my day!
In fact, u too.
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Treash:
Congrats o. BTW, why the girl, sorry I mean the woman frown her face like sey dem force am marry. She look old like 50 sef. The two of dem no even smile. D way d marriage go be ehn, no be smiling tinz ooo.
Lol, she don age but not up to 50...

The man fit don reach 50, obviously he has another wife, maybe even 2 or more... The marriage to me na arrangee marriage, a sham..
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
This looks like reunion celebration otherwise
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by Abalado(f): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
the man neva mary b4 ni abi na 2nd wife?
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by Nwachidoziri: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
As 3rd or 4th wife or what? Bayelsa people and polygamy be like 5 and 6.
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by Phillovie(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
More money has gone for this from the state, but no payment of complete salary....chei there is God oooooo
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by Trueyarn(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Looks more like a marriage blessing...
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Looks like God has finally forgiven this family or the witches that held them for years left and died. The governor had triplet when menopause has visited the wife. his sister that looks like an ape married last month at almost 50. And dis one with big sweet boobs kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss marrying late too. I am happy for them.
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by ladyflair: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Arrangee
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by amosade30(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
henrydadon:

Only a pervert like you will be focus on that breast..don't you watch tv and see American girls with bikini on the beach and you also see guy walking around with very tight boxers without dem having a bulge..do you see dem getting berated over it..do you see them getting raped over it..it all depend on your mentality.a man is allowed to walk around without shirt because he got no boobs..a lady can't do the same simply because her boobs is been seen as a sexual object.give dem a break please
u get sense atall? Is naija same as usa.for your mind u r versed abi
Re: Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) by kenny5811(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2017
ah ah!!! hw is dis important?

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Results Collation In Kano / Jonathan Says Lamido Is A "Sulking Skunk" To Whom Logic Means Nothing / Marwa Wants Drug Test For Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Other Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.