Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis (999 Views)

Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by chiomarita: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
How can a man infect ladies he sleeps with such deadly disease? Wow! Wonders shall never end! I just got this information and extremely graphic photos from one of my readers. I don't know how true it is, but we just have to be very careful, especially young girls out there.

The message reads; "Girls be careful" therz a Nigerian wth an unknown diesease spreading to woman" this guy is using money to make it easy to sleep wth woman & he put on a torn up condom once he shove his rotten penis in the condom will be torn up then u already affected" pls pass this to each & every woman you know...'

See more extremely graphic photos @ http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/02/exclusive-how-man-infects-girls-with.html

Re: Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by Draei: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
shocked
WhataahfucKK!..

Re: Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by vladhillz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
jesus christ..i need to leave dx planet already..damn too much
Re: Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2017

Re: Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
shocked shocked

Hoooooly Grail! cry

End time Kondo....

Re: Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by youngdanee(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hheeeeeeeuuuuuuuhhuwwwwwww
Re: Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by JewelRegi(f): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
God have mercy
Re: Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Orishirishi shocked

Re: Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jesus!!!!

The lady he got it from must have given his this position, guys take note!

Re: Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked

Hoooooly Grail! cry

End time Kondo....
grin grin lol u crack me up yanno
Re: Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin grin lol u crack me up yanno

That rotten kondo that full of blisters is disgusting..

& how it gonna erect without feeling the pain? cry

1 Like

Re: Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

That rotten kondo that full of blisters is disgusting..

& how it gonna erect without feeling the pain? cry

Ouch .. RIP to d kondo lol
Re: Exclusive! How Man Infects Girls With Deadly Disease Through His Rotten P*nis by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mehn...

RIP

(1) (Reply)

11 Yrs Old Boy Kills Himself After His 13yrs Girlfrnd Faked Her Death Online / Woman,45,claims She Is Married To A Train Station Which She Has Sex With / Is It Possible To Be Married Without Doing Shoki Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.