Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) (64269 Views)

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by DonCortino: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Both religion are shiit, Christians are even more hypocritical than the Muslims. You disturb people space in public bus with your bullish***t messages, lecturers fail students because they don't accept your shiiit religion, lure peeps with jobs opportunities, payment of medical bills just to swap their religion. If your religion is so perfect why the bullshhhit commercial advert and bullying other peeps to join your folds. Nigeria is in a state of collapse because of these idiiotic religion y'all stick to. Sunday in civilized society that brought religion to you dumbbells are used to relax and prepare for work. Plus a large percentage of peeps in civilized society don't give a f***k about religion.

Fucckker! Did I tell u am a christian? angry
Islam is evil period!

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by joerock: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Is NairaLand becoming a platform where religious affiliations are announced. Especially when some folks convert to Islam. Stop posting this poo
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Singapore1(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2017
bigtiny10:
To defeat him you need to wield your own weapon. His arguments revolve around Christians and the Bible. He needs to be challenged with scientific facts. Him hand go fall. cheesy

It is religion Vs religion obviously
Not religion Vs science

4 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by faheez(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2017
melejo:
Shut up if you don't know what to say? Do you know how many Muslims give their lives to Christ on daily bases?Why don't you go and do evangelism if the pastors are not doing the right thing. Who even tell you that news is through. Muslims can tell any lies to gain simparty
Haba, No be by force to speak English na, abeg no kill persin,na beg I dey beg

5 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by faheez(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2017
faheez:
Haba, No be by force to speak English na, abeg no kill persin,na beg I dey beg
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by akanbiaa(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2017
wiseone10:

The bolded... The scream you hear before blood is spilled. And some still manage to use that religion and peace in one sentence.

It's a distorted version of a 'peaceful' religion they would give in defence. Why can't other religions be distorted to kill, maim and destroy?

Just thinking out loud. embarassed
Cos only what is real needs faking
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by schwarzkopf(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2017
DonCortino:

Fucckker! Did I tell u am a christian? angry
Islam is evil period!

F***khead f***k off you liar. Go tell your sh1t to some brain dead nitwit. Your bias already show your affiliation. All religions are brainwashing outlet for all y'all brain dead nitwits.

3 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Zita55:

only if he will even see the virgins.
Death is full of surprises
Islam is too Deceitful

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by campusflavour: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2017
And when we come out to preach to them, they will send their boys to kill the person and call it blasphemy against Allah

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2017
nams77:

I wonder what kind of bias is this. I cannot comment on an Islamic thread in this forum but a Moslem can come and comment freely without out changing his Creed and believe in a Christian thread. The mod should tell me something I don't know pls. Seun, lalasticlala and myndd44, iam waiting

Because Muslim if allowed to comment on Christian thread, they don't insult Jesus peace be upon him while you (Christian) do so to prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

That shows Muslim are peaceful while you're trouble makers. Due to this peaceful nature of Muslim toward Jesus, they become commenters without border. In the other hand "First Class Citizen Of Nairaland"

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by sorepco(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2017
In one breathe you said they converted...in the other you said they reverted (meaning they were muslims b4 vonverting to chistianity n now back to islam). U r drliberately confusing us.
This are former muslims that turn back to islam!!! They are not born xtians but former muslims that chsngef and now changing bsck to islam. Be truthful my friend. Are they not those 20 muslims that converted to xtianity last year n were threatened by their imams?

DAHWAH007:
In the ongoing programme that kicked off 10.00pm on friday 24th February 2017, organized by Academy for Islamic propagation (ACADIP), in offa kwara state, a total number of 15 christians converted to islam. After a lecture delivered by the chief lecturer Alhaji Yusuf Adepoju & a debate in which he engaged in with a pastor and other Christians, a total of 15 Christians reverted to islam. The Academy has successfully converted 316 non-believers to islam in the last 6 months in various states in Nigeria. More details to come as the programme continues tonight 25/02/17 at 10pm till dawn.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by AK481(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2017
If it is the other way round, he will be called apostate and fatwa will be declared on him.

His head will become diamond to all Muslim to cut off.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by subsurface: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2017
For the gospel is not abt argument or trying to defend Jesus Christ but the demonstration of the one with the most powerful supernatural powers...

1Corinthians:2v4
1thessalonians:1v5
John:10v38

So Christians trying to argue the scriptures will fail greatly.. but allowing God to prove Himself via the name of Jesus Christ.

So how many blind eyes were opened, how many deaf and dumb can speak and hear, how crippled stood up after that Islam/muslim crusade at Offa Kwara state?

4 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by ramdris(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2017
bigtiny10:
Lol. Muslims and religion supremacy ehn. cheesy If reverse was the case, you'd see them storming this thread to call the converts "lost souls". I'm not Christian but I do know Christians would care less about this. Muslims believe everyone must align with them. If you're not on their side, you're a "Kaffir".
Actually it's the xtians that carries that mentality more...To them only being a xtians guarantees eternal life... I just hate religion at times ...

7 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2017
WfBabakhay:
Islam is too Deceitful
I'm telling you oo

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by searchng4love: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Moreoffaith:

So it is Jesus that forgive not God? Even Jesus on the cross of Calvary said father, forgive them, For they don't know what they are doing....Tor I think you need to go deep and read your bible very well .
You won't understand.... The pirated copy of the Bible you read is confusing you
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by walenack(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Preach love not hate, see Christians and Muslims coming at each other in the name of defence. Most times we don't even know why we worship God . Most of us do it because of fear of perishing and promise of enternal life
Why can't we just love our creator for giving us life and his supremacy
If you truly love God you will love his other creations no matter the religion, skin colour, tribe or ethnicity
Love thy neighbour, bless those who curse you ,love those who hate you.
For they don't know the value of existence
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Marvellouzkk(f): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2017
What a shame they are not deeply rooted in the world God thereby they are easily deceived by the lies of the devil or they are hypnotised
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by yusufficient(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2017
have told you the Xtian that islam will dominate the world grin grin grin; D grin ..... and you shall witness with your eyes... ALLAHU AKBAR grin ALLAHU AKBAR

4 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by InsanePsycho(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Nigerian style of both religion is bull***t that why the country is a shiiithole, peeps that brought the religion to them ain't even religious anymore.

Christianity and Islam were already failed projects to the originators and had long fulfilled their purpose. Europe also experienced poverty when the church was at the very top.

Those religions were already known to be useless but only became useful when they needed the ideology to subdue their slaves, Africans, mentally.

Unfortunately, we seem to enjoy our minds being imprisoned

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2017
Cire80:
Islamic desperation and propaganda. Only God knows what has transpired in the secret before this. It's not new. I've got such offers from an Alhaji before but I turned it down because he insisted it must be public. Publicizing it is the real deal.

@Bolded so before you want to betray the Alhaji abi? accepting it only in the presence of Alhaji and elsewhere practicing your Christianity.

Hypocrite Christian.

4 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by DonCortino: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

F***khead f***k off you liar. Go tell your sh1t to some brain dead nitwit. Your bias already show your affiliation. All religions are brainwashing outlet for all y'all brain dead nitwits.

Even if a muslim converts to an ifa worshipper, those bastards will still delcear fatua on him/her. There is nothing to be biased here, its d plain truth which u also know. Evil, demonic, barbaric, terrorist laden religion of piss!
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by ehissi(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2017
oluwayimika123:
My advice 2 every xtians wen ever u hear ACADIP don't bother Goin dem 4 debating purpose especially wen u re not grounded properly cos it seems inevitable d@u won't b able 2 defeat dier chief missioner Dr Adepoju

I will rather debate such a person than even some average Christians, provided I get an undertaken signed and delivered at the Courts that in the event of my violent, untimely demise after such a sweet debate, the Dr Adepoju be held entirely responsible and prosecuted for my demise......
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Luvdk(f): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2017
Lol grin
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by princeakins(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Wow! And to think those crowd have not confessed christ, jesu! There's a whole lot of work for every believer to be done.

Those are Islamic believers dear.

My amazement is dy Kip following Christian ways of doing things.

Hmm mk I no talk much
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by tohact(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksonville:
Poor souls. Lord have mercy on them.
someone using your to challenge you, can you face him, will you Inviite him ?

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Luvdk(f): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2017
omokab:
Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!!
Ashiadu anla illa illalahu
Ashiadu ana muhamadan rosulillahi
God is great
We muslim believe that there is only one God
And muhammed(pbh) is a true prophet of God.
Any reasonable human being must believe that there no other religion that will be accepted by almighty God than islam.
You don high again grin
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Solution05(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Who says Muslim is not the only way to paradise, believe or no believe Islam is the only true Religion.

5 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by dayskid: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2017
subsurface:
For the gospel is not abt argument or trying to defend Jesus Christ but the demonstration of the one with the most powerful supernatural powers...

1Corinthians:2v4
1thessalonians:1v5
John:10v38

So Christians trying to argue the scriptures will fail greatly.. but allowing God to prove Himself via the name of Jesus Christ.

So how many blind eyes were opened, how many deaf and dumb can speak and hear, how crippled stood up after that Islam/muslim crusade at Offa Kwara state?

kudos sir u jst hit d nail on the head!!
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by schwarzkopf(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Christianity and Islam were already failed projects to the originators and had long fulfilled their purpose. Europe also experienced poverty when the church was at the very top.

Those religions were already known to be useless but only became useful when they needed the ideology to subdue their slaves, Africans, mentally.

Unfortunately, we seem to enjoy our minds being imprisoned

I just keep hating religion more as the day goes by, the idiotic evangelicals here in the US will preach about morality and all whatnot. But these never do wells overwhelming voted a scum con artist like drumpf. They are also all over Europe molesting young folks and these goons will come preaching morality to their gullible idiotic followers.

3 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Rilwayne001: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2017
oloriooko:
This thread should be moved to the Islam section where only Muslims can comment
Do I smell rat somewhere?

It wasnt moved so you guys can freely wail grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by jbhill(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Anyone can answer pastor,any convert is now a pastor,the christian community prays for those persecuting it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.