Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) (64257 Views)

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by SHAMHOOD(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
wiseone10:

The bolded... The scream you hear before blood is spilled. And some still manage to use that religion and peace in one sentence.

It's a distorted version of a 'peaceful' religion they would give in defence. Why can't other religions be distorted to kill, maim and destroy?

Just thinking out loud. embarassed
Chat me on whatsapp for a debate.
if u win me i accept your religion.
it is a challenge.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by tolguy(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
ednut1:
Lol, for every 15 there are 50000 doing d opposite
kikikikikiii pain pain pain

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by hrykanu231(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
highwaist:
Islam is only religion created by God, other religion is man-made
This myopic way of reasoning is why religion has caused more harm than good to humanity, especially to people in this climes.
Have u ever seen God before? All you believe in you were told by someone right? So why do you think Islam is the only religion created by God?
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by oluwayimika123: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
ehissi:

I will rather debate such a person than even some average Christians, provided I get an undertaken signed and delivered at the Courts that in the event of my violent, untimely demise after such a sweet debate, the Dr Adepoju be held entirely responsible and prosecuted for my demise......
lol
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by InsanePsycho(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

I just keep hating religion more as the day goes by, the idiotic evangelicals here in the US will preach about morality and all whatnot. But these never do wells overwhelming voted a scum con artist like drumpf. They are also all over Europe molesting young folks and these goons will come preaching morality to their gullible idiotic followers.

You need to see what they do here in Nigeria

Well, it is mostly the same crap only ours is more crude. You can imagine

Religion is foolishness to wise people, wisdom to foolish people and useful powerful people
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by tolguy(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2017
bigtiny10:
Lol. Muslims and religion supremacy ehn. cheesy If reverse was the case, you'd see them storming this thread to call the converts "lost souls". I'm not Christian but I do know Christians would care less about this. Muslims believe everyone must align with them. If you're not on their side, you're a "Kaffir".
shut up pagan

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Topestbilly(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Wow! And to think those crowd have not confessed christ, jesu! There's a whole lot of work for every believer to be done.

Lawma work abi? cos dis crowd will mess up d whole place.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2017
Singapore1:

It is religion Vs religion obviously
Not religion Vs science
Lol. There are people whose religious beliefs are derivatives of science. So, they should have a voice.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by sigiligifanga: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2017
Christainity na religion ?? . For their bible sef, God no mention the name christain. No mention of church in d bible. Where dem get am from, na only God knw... Fabricated religion.. SMH

6 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by aku626(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2017
Those who turn back after they've put their hands on the plough are not fit for the kingdom. I see 'pastor' as a title if you don't have a knowledge of the word of God there's no imam who is fully read that doesn't know the truth. The truth that Jesus is Lord, the one God Islam talks about is a truth it doesn't admit.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Yuslat4sure(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2017
congrats to dose people, Islam is only religion dat wl be accepted by Allah.

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by imam07: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2017
Do not let these people to fool you. I live in Offa and nothing as such happened. Even if it happened,did u need to publicize it? Do you know the number of Muslims that convert to Christian on a daily bases.
Where u should know they are lieing is the mention of a pastor. Why will you not say a pastor converted? Because you don't know what it takes to be a pastor. Anybody can be a pastor by nickname. Mention the name of the pastor here and I will tell you his popularity is not above 3℅. All the world knows pastor Adeboye,Oyedepo, Suleman, kumuyi and so on. And you now came here shouting of a pastor that nobody knows.
Do you think that is the rea biblel interpretation your Dr interpret? He thinks Bible is just like newspaper or novel that u can easily digest. Unless he has the gift of the holy spirit before he can understand it. That is why you see some run mad when they try to force themselves to understand the spiritual meaning of it without possessing the holy spirit. Satan too interpret the Bible like your Dr adepoju. So it does not surprise us. Come to my church and I show you Muslims that converted to Christian.
A Christian that possess the spirit of Christ knows the light and darkness but a Christian by name doesn't know anything. They are not born again. They can do anything for money or position.
I don't believe you people in Offa.

4 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by scachy(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2017
omokab:
Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!!
Ashiadu anla illa illalahu
Ashiadu ana muhamadan rosulillahi
God is great
We muslim believe that there is only one God
And muhammed(pbh) is a true prophet of God.
Any reasonable human being must believe that there no other religion that will be accepted by almighty God than islam.
Praise God! Alleluia!!
We Christians also believe that there's only one God and his name is JEHOVAH. and we also believe that JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH is his only begotten son (the first fruit of his creation) and no one shall attain salvation except through him (JESUS)
Glory be to his holy name, amen.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by schwarzkopf(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2017
InsanePsycho:

You need to see what they do here in Nigeria

Well, it is mostly the same crap only ours is more crude. You can imagine

Religion is foolishness to wise people, wisdom to foolish people and useful powerful people

So the foolishness is a worldwide phenomenon. I know about the followers funding the lavish lifestyle of their religious leaders while they live in abject poverty. But I can't imagine how low can humans go in stupidity and brainwashing. Maybe their commonsense should be exchange.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by imam07: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2017
Do not let these people to fool you. I live in Offa and nothing as such happened. Even if it happened,did u need to publicize it? Do you know the number of Muslims that convert to Christian on a daily bases.
Where u should know they are lieing is the mention of a pastor. Why will you not say a pastor converted? Because you don't know what it takes to be a pastor. Anybody can be a pastor by nickname. Mention the name of the pastor here and I will tell you his popularity is not above 3℅. All the world knows pastor Adeboye,Oyedepo, Suleman, kumuyi and so on. And you now came here shouting of a pastor that nobody knows.
Do you think that is the rea biblel interpretation your Dr interpret? He thinks Bible is just like newspaper or novel that u can easily digest. Unless he has the gift of the holy spirit before he can understand it. That is why you see some run mad when they try to force themselves to understand the spiritual meaning of it without possessing the holy spirit. Satan too interpret the Bible like your Dr adepoju. So it does not surprise us. Come to my church and I show you Muslims that converted to Christian.
A Christian that possess the spirit of Christ knows the light and darkness but a Christian by name doesn't know anything. They are not born again. They can do anything for money or position.
I don't believe you people in Offa.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Menzy86(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2017
oluwayimika123:
My advice 2 every xtians wen ever u hear ACADIP don't bother Goin dem 4 debating purpose especially wen u re not grounded properly cos it seems inevitable d@u won't b able 2 defeat dier chief missioner Dr Adepoju
Wait till he debates an Academic Catholic Priest and doctor of the church. They will go and bring a pastor that commissioned himself and be embarrassing him.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by nowpresence(f): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2017
Religious debate *hisses *
Of all the problems bothering us as humans And Nigeria especially, what this people could debate about is religion and god that does not exist.
I pray for their liberty.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by DjAduba(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2017
Ezezima2012:
And many pastors are there building big churches while the one whom were redeemed by the blood of Jesus are being taken away by the so called religion of peace
U mean he should have gone out their for business other than the truth? though we've already known xtianity as a business venture.

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by 50pseamer(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2017
How are you sure that you are not the blind one, have you seen God and he told you islam is the true way to heaven? you better make good research about your faith, we only have one chance and after that Judgment. However islam came about. 500 years after christianity, and islam.is not qualified to tell us about christianity or that our religion has been corrupted, only we christians should be able to tell you about the advent of your religion. Whose prophet healed no one and his only miracle was the quran which was memorized,and some of your people claim its perfect because it was memorized, even yoruba ifa was memorized and its currently well documented. If you have time to research, read up on the manuscripts of Sana and you can also study some books written by ahmed abdelsamad from Egypt to see the true face of your religion. Jesus is the only way to God. I have told you and i am sure heavens know someone told you.
Rilwayne001:
Nice one.

ACAPID are really trying, and this is what our brothers ought to be doing instead of being hostile and belligerent to those who are not interested in the deen. By organizing a debate, you open their eyes by removing the log covering their sight, and if they are hell bent on being blind, then leave them be, aftearall there's no compulsion in religion. This is the true Islam, not terrorizing or threatening people to propagate the religion.

Albhagdadi, truthman2012, true2god, malvisguy212, annunaki2 zionmade will evade this thread like plague grin grin

You guys ain't seen nothing yet. tongue

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2017
searchng4love:

You won't understand.... The pirated copy of the Bible you read is confusing you

So he didn't say such Try and make me understand, so the Bible don enter alaba abi Kontunu

I have the old testament of the Bible at home... By the way all my friends are christian, I am not and extremist and fanatic, just have to let you know it is not Jesus that forgive it is Almighty God.

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Singapore1(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2017
bigtiny10:
Lol. There are people whose religious beliefs are derivatives of science. So, they should have a voice.
You are right
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by searchng4love: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2017
Moreoffaith:

So he didn't say such Try and make me understand, so the Bible don enter alaba abi Kontunu

I have the old testament of the Bible at home... By the way all my friends are christian, I am not and extremist and fanatic, just have to let you know it is not Jesus that forgive it is Almighty God.
Feel free.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by boliswitpassprik(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2017
DAHWAH007:
In the ongoing programme that kicked off 10.00pm on friday 24th February 2017, organized by Academy for Islamic propagation (ACADIP), in offa kwara state, a total number of 15 christians converted to islam. After a lecture delivered by the chief lecturer Alhaji Yusuf Adepoju & a debate in which he engaged in with a pastor and other Christians, a total of 15 Christians reverted to islam. The Academy has successfully converted 316 non-believers to islam in the last 6 months in various states in Nigeria. More details to come as the programme continues tonight 25/02/17 at 10pm till dawn.

tell this bigots to Goan control their fellow islamites that are killing people in the north first.....nonsense angry
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by omoalhaji1(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2017
tongue
iliyande:

White garment cheesy
shey white garment no be xtian.

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by obstead200(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2017
DAHWAH007:
In the ongoing programme that kicked off 10.00pm on friday 24th February 2017, organized by Academy for Islamic propagation (ACADIP), in offa kwara state, a total number of 15 christians converted to islam. After a lecture delivered by the chief lecturer Alhaji Yusuf Adepoju & a debate in which he engaged in with a pastor and other Christians, a total of 15 Christians reverted to islam. The Academy has successfully converted 316 non-believers to islam in the last 6 months in various states in Nigeria. More details to come as the programme continues tonight 25/02/17 at 10pm till dawn.
Na recession cause am.
After all, a Moslem is in power. Who knows...........maybe pretending to be a Moslem might land them some plum job in Bubu administration.
Don't ever underestimate the power of an afonja to pretend and to lick ass just to gain peanuts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by chasteman(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2017
Then what are you since u are not a Christian and you're not a Muslim as well?
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2017
searchng4love:

Feel free.

God bless.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2017
what does islam wants to tell me to make me change my believe? may God have mercy on them (the Christian)
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Hurklan(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Guess, i need to attend today nd see .. ALHAMDULLAHI RABIL ALAMEIN

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by boliswitpassprik(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2017
chai....dem don recruit 14 new book haram members. angry

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by glossy6(f): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2017
shams040:
Alhamdulillah. Whom ever Allah guide no one can misguide and whom ever he misguide no one can guide.

So your Allah misguides abi undecided

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2017
tolguy:
shut up pagan
Rëtarded religious zombie. Your mucky brains have been replaced with lead paint. At least, my "paganism" doesn't turn me against my kinsmen or promise me 72 bïtches from some stüpid pervert god. How can a god promise to reward you with 72 hoes grin Your religion has been subjugating women since time immemorial. To you, they're just objects for your ownership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.