Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) (81338 Views)

10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Five Best Sex Postions For Women With Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oh really? How exactly?
naijaboiy:

I don't know about that. You'll have to find out. smiley
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by naijaboiy: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fabulocity:
Oh really? How exactly?
Can't really know so much about someone until you get close right? smiley
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
You're absolutely right smiley
naijaboiy:

Can't really know so much about someone until you get close right? smiley
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by naijaboiy: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fabulocity:
You're absolutely right smiley
Waiting for you. smiley
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
naijamakossa:
Guys with big butt have small diccck

chizus! how did you know?
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
falconey:
boxer007 come and masturbate on this......

Dis world don Yapa, walahi!
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
I dey laugh you. Spoilt children
dollyjoy:
Slapping that ass during romantic moments 'd be fun mehn. grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Right after you smiley
naijaboiy:

Waiting for you. smiley
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
It makes a guy look gay. some even have hips join sef

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
The second guy looks gay AF!! undecided
Most are usually gay or prey for gay men!! angry
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Wishaky(f): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
ceejayx:
guys with big ass are lazy fuckers

Dats not tru, my boo gat big butt wit nice dick nd he is super good in bed, infact I luv his butt soo much dat I alwz touch it nd play wit it..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by luckenzo77: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
falconey:
boxer007 come and masturbate on this......
Opposite of minus back is plus front. I gat no back side but thank God I've got enough of the other to satisfy any woman.
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by YESpParticipant: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Also Read the notice of a nationwide peaceful protest by yes-p participants here... https://www.nairaland.com/3652654/yes-p-notice-peaceful-nationwide-protest
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Spidermon: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
I have a big butt.

All the stereotypes are moot.

Trust me
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
They didn't create themselves. Just pray you don't fall in love with one.
So what would you have done?
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Wisebird22(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Can we see? smiley
Spidermon:
I have a big butt.

All the stereotypes are moot.

Trust me
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
imitateMe:
White ladies love such guys.
I'm not white and I pray my husband has it
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Does he need it
Awkward lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
I really do not appreciate or like guys with big booty i can only date 'em 4 their pocket. Egbam. Sincerity! Don't judge me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by blont(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
On the contrary, you don't choose who you fall in love with. It just happens. What if he has big butt but a perfect gentleman who cherish you, would you say "No" just because his butts are big?. Food for thought to those girls who would think otherwise.
Apua Dat Talk.
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
So what would you have done?
If he threats me right. His size of butt is inconsequential.
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Thank God say I no get big butt

No girl should quote me cool
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by micmarvellous(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wait!,
Its now all bout man ass huh?
Me wey no get at all at all nko?
You get ass, nsogbu!
You no come get, wahala!
Keep looking at the ass and not the heart and the mindset till you clock 45 in daddy's house inu?!
Lemme go back to my seminar work (gotta present/defend it on wednesday)
udo diri unu!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by rovher: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
dollyjoy:
Slapping that ass during romantic moments 'd be fun mehn. grin
[b][/b]
Smile...
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Inadon(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
80% of guys with big butt are not always wise in terms of decision making.... Am saying this from experience.
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
naijamakossa:
Guys with big butt have small diccck
na lie.
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pampers Nyash
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
If he threats me right. His size of butt is inconsequential.
Alryt I get you cool
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fabulocity:
No barricade. But it won't be accessible to you. But YOUR ASS will be mine...
Geez, get a room already lipsrsealed
I can smell your raging hormones from here grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
He has more butt than I do grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.