Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nasty C - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nasty C (6236 Views)

"Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nasty C by konews: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo popularly known as Nasty C born on February 11 1997 is a South African rapper, songwriter and record producer. He is one of his country’s best rappers, and he is widely regarded as one of the country’s most prominent performers. He is most known for the single “Way It Go” by DJ Switch featuring Tumi and Youngsta. The remix to his single “Juice Back”, which features Davido and Cassper Nyovest was another hit that made him fan favorite.
http://www.konews.com.ng/nasty-c-biography-career-awards-songs-net-worth/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) / What Will You Say About This Pics??? Who Is Feeling Hot Among The Two. / Phone Repair Guy Offended Me, But I Turned It To A Bloody Business. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.