Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

"Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats (7980 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by queenblog(f): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
"Mercy, leave my boyfriend alone" Woman takes to Twitter to expose nasty chats between her rival and her boyfriend

A woman has taken to Twitter to expose nasty chats between her boyfriend and another woman while warning the woman to stay away from her man.

In screenshots of the chat shared online, it is apparent that the rival is having sexual relations with the Twitter user's boyfriend and also his brother.

The Twitter user came across the chats where her boyfriend was negotiating sex with the other woman and even asked her to send him photos of her lady parts. Rather than call out her boyfriend, she took screenshots and shared them on Twitter, then called out the other woman.

Twitter users have called out the poster for her actions and told her to drag her unfaithful boyfriend instead.

See Full screenshots >> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/mercy-leave-my-boyfriend-alone-woman.html

1 Share

Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by chatinent: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hmm, trouble call.
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
shouldnt she just face that deluded boyfriend of hers and ask HIM to respect and be loyal to their r/ship and his woman?!?!

13 Likes

Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by XhosaNostra(f): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
What a donkey!

4 Likes

Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by Humanoid01(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
What does she hope to gain with this?
BTW, raise your hands if you thought it was BBN's Mercy. cheesy

24 Likes

Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by Iyiataata92: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
'Rival'? Is that the new word for sidechick?
Oxford and cambridge take note
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by anthonyuncle(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
how many times do u have sex in a week,
tell me da truth

5 Likes

Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by Iceyjay(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
WTF!

1 Like

Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by SEGLIZ: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
nonsense everywhere.
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by Paxie55: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Imagine fighting over a whorè as a boyfriend.
Idiot.

5 Likes

Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by ghettokid1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Great News!

1 Like

Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
There are more pressing issues than this
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by simplepee(f): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lol. See the kind of dumb boyfriend she's fighting for. "How many times do you have sex in a week?" Seriously?. Even added "tell me the truth" grin grin. Any boy that has prick is a boyfriend to them, tueh.

Instead of her to face her useless boyfriend, she's embarrassing her generation.

10 Likes

Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by Naomila: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dis one no get sense oo.So embarrassing for her mostly.

1 Like

Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by daddytime(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Corona fall on you....
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is what our useless nowadays ladies are good at.
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by jamata20: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for gate...
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by Samfloxin(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
You would have been right if you told her to leave your husband alone but sorry sister, boyfriend doesn't belong to anybody
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by Randy100: 5:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Why is she disturbing the social media world. The best thing for her is to locate the girl and go fight for what belongs to her.
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by Olunmercy56(f): 6:01am On Mar 19, 2020
She is not matured at all, When he is not yet married to you undecided undecided no man is worth fighting for, do you own good and leave the rest for God
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by lmm4real: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2020
I like the way he responded to the "if I have money" lol, oldest trick in the book. Dude change topic fast fast. grin

5 Likes

Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by Roon9(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2020
Fighting with a prostitute over a man grin
Wow! Just wow.

I won't say a word
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by proclinician: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Egungun be careful na express u de go. Dangote go jam u
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by potbelly(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2020
Your bf dey cheat on you... instead of you to confront the guy ou arevshouting mercy should leave him alone...
No sense at all...
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by Kingdonik(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2020
proclinician:
Egungun be careful na express u de go. Dangote go jam u

Trailer go jam Egungun soon
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by HMarshal(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=Olunmercy56 post=87567430]She is not matured at all, When he is not yet married to you undecided undecided no man is worth fighting for, do you own good and leave the rest for God[/quot/

Don't blame her,she is in love,it makes ppl act differently.besides a fellow ones said,fight for wat is URS.most ppl who condemm the actions of a jealous/heart broken patner will do worse if places were switched
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by HMarshal(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=Olunmercy56 post=87567430]She is not matured at all, When he is not yet married to you undecided undecided no man is worth fighting for, do you own good and leave the rest for God[/quot/

Don't blame her,she is in love,it makes ppl act differently.besides a fellow ones said,fight for wat is URS.most ppl who condemm the actions of a jealous/heart broken patner will do worse if places were switched
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by ruggedtimi(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Her boyfriend?? Not husband grin
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by ruggedtimi(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2020
lmm4real:
I like the way he responded to the "if I have money" lol, oldest trick in the book. Dude change topic fast fast. grin
The mercy girl's response..not the guy undecided
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by iammo(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Idiotic girl... for goodness sake there is nothing like infidelity or cheating when you aint married or engaged
Re: "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats by lmm4real: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2020
ruggedtimi:
The mercy girl's response..not the guy undecided

Go back and read it slowly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAQ on Redpill / Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... / Very Funny Relationship Experience ManMen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.