Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why Did She Leave Me? Here Are 3 Possible Reasons Why She Left You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Leave Me? Here Are 3 Possible Reasons Why She Left You (849 Views)

Help!!! How Can She Leave This House? / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did She Leave Me? Here Are 3 Possible Reasons Why She Left You by Charidon: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
When a girl dumps a guy, it is usually due to something dumb that the guy did or she had a need that he could not meet. Sometimes, it is a combination of both. The point here is that she did not leave you for no reason at all, she left you because she had a reason. I am going to list the top 3 reasons on what men do that drive away girls.

There are several things that make girls shoot for the door. However, most of these cases fall into these 3 scenarios. In the case that your girlfriend did not tell you why she left you, I am going to describe the top 3 reasons of why they leave and hopefully you will learn something from this article to be able to save your relationship.
1) It is likely that you already know that women don’t like being cheated on. It’s just common sense but guys and girls continue to do this. You find a thrill in carrying on affairs but face the consequences when you are caught and your girl leaves you. This ends up destroying relationships, even relationships that have lasted for years.

I guess we can say that mistakes do happen, even ones that should have never happened in the first place. It can be extremely difficult to mend your broken relationship after being caught cheating. Cheating is a serious offense and it leaves women very hurt and fragile. If you manage to mend your relationship after getting caught cheating, take care to not break the mended relationship again.

2) Another common reason that a woman leaves her man is that he simply can’t meet her emotional needs. Women need to feel loved. They need to know that their feelings do matter to you. If she isn’t getting emotional companionship, she will feel used and left out and will have no choice but to seek emotional companionship with someone else.

It’s not hard to make a woman feel loved. It’s real easy. You just need to pay attention to her. Not fake attention like “yes I hear you” but real attention. Guys, you know what I mean so quick beating around the bush and make your woman feel loved. Listen to what she has to say and the reasons as to why she’s saying it. Woman are complex and what you might think of gibberish is actually information they really want to get across to you. If you spend enough time with her and truly pay read more...
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/25/why-did-she-leave-me-here-are-3-possible-reasons-why-she-left-you/

Re: Why Did She Leave Me? Here Are 3 Possible Reasons Why She Left You by YUNGLURD(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
where's number 3
Re: Why Did She Leave Me? Here Are 3 Possible Reasons Why She Left You by Etzakoos(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Abeg Help Me Call That Number 3 B4 E Go Far

(1) (Reply)

PIC_ So Funny / Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? / How To Romance A Woman: Top 10 Tips For A Great Se_x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.