Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? (42698 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Now this is epic. grin what do we called this? Open relationship? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by boy16(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
undecided

Children of nowadays.... Everything just for attention.

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Sirheny007(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
@OP
Lets hear your opinion first.
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Bluezy13(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ask for extra break

8 Likes

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by yomi007k(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
kiss

$400 and some chewing gum...

She try. For this Buhari weather.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by ikp120(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
yomi007k:
kiss

Condom

6 Likes

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by yomi007k(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
ikp120:

Condom
smiley

Chewing gum

136 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by LeoThaGreat(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
What break?
Any where I go during the break, she has to be there for the following reasons:

1) I don't do strange girls, especially for hygiene sakes. STD is not my portion

2) She might be using this as a booby trap. So when she's on a sexcapade, man would be speechless

Say YES to monogamy

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
That's rubbish nah, means they are not in a serious relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Burger01(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Don't take the bait! I'll take the money and go shopping, go see movies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by WetinConsignMe: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
I free u so I can be free myself.

5 Likes

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by rentAcock(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dump her

9 Likes

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Ahmerdibnz: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Best partner on earth! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by bobydo: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
And a mod pushed this to fp

4 Likes

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by BruncleZuma: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Lazy people everywhere....
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Britishcoins(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
My question now is, what will the lady do with this chewing gum?

Anyway if you are in telegram and you are not making cash from online business kindly contact me

1 Like

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by BabaIbo: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Just observing
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Celestyn8213: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Let me have it first then you'll see my reaction
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Cyriloha(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
yomi007k:
kiss

Use your brain
No bi for naija na
Naija de use $$$$ ?

1 Like

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by SoapQueen(f): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
“She has gone to meet Her main boo

4 Likes

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Groovenaija360(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
cheesy

I will catch like 10 Afonja girls..

They are the cheapest oloshos in Nigeria.

Drill them well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Superted01(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmm....the world is coming to an end....
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Benekruku(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
Babes for Toyin don die that weekend

Na to go harvest 3 and fvck at random

But those condom wont be enough
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
I will buy a ps4 and pre order COD black op4 and buy fifa19 and spend the weekend indoors

7 Likes

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by WetinConsignMe: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Britishcoins:
My question now is, what will the lady do with this chewing gum?

Anyway if you are in telegram and you are not making cash from online business kindly contact me

What kinda online biz? What kinda cash?
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Millenniumlady(f): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
SoapQueen:
“She has gone to meet Her main boo
I know you'll always keep it real cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
boy16:
undecided

Children of nowadays.... Everything just for attention.
Abi
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by OfficialAPCNig: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nairaland is becoming a shithole like this shithole.

Foolish mods.

4 Likes

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Blamtom(f): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
I was the girl, I will f**k the hell out of any girl that spend the weekend with me.

I will hand their leg on the air & f**k her from one corner angle, while I use my left hand to press her b00bs & at the end I will tell her to go while I pocket the $400

I wish I was a boy grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by OneStep3: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Don't take the bait! I'll take the money and go shopping, go see movies.

With $400?.. What could you possibly buy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.