Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Breaking News! Buhari Sent Me Sms But I Missed His Call! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Buhari Sent Me Sms But I Missed His Call! (684 Views)

Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail / Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Buhari Sent Me Sms But I Missed His Call! by bolaino(m): 5:36am On Feb 26, 2017
I can not believe My Luck, it happened so quickly, I first saw the number, it was a UK number, when I saw it, I though it was maybe Relatives or Friends in the UK who were Trying to call me, so I missed the call, but shortly not quite long after the Missed call, I received a message on my phone, and this is the Transcript of the message. "Good Day Mr Bolaino, it is I, your president, who is currently recovering from fever in the UK, I want to thank you for all you have been doing to bring peace to the Niger Delta, and I want to tell you that I will give you 2 billion naira from the 2017 budget, to organize a new amnesty program in the Niger Delta, and when If i come back before 2019 I will make you my special adviser, show this message to my vice president, he will know what to do. you should learn how to pick your calls, see how you missed the opportunity of talking to your president. pray for me Bolaino. I love you more than my special assistant." I am besides myself with joy my brethren on nairaland, but my problem is this, how do I go about claiming the 2 Billion naira that Buhari dashed me
Re: Breaking News! Buhari Sent Me Sms But I Missed His Call! by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 26, 2017
WEED & WHISKY, OP I SWEAR U DON HIGH
Re: Breaking News! Buhari Sent Me Sms But I Missed His Call! by bolaino(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2017
WfBabakhay:
really
Re: Breaking News! Buhari Sent Me Sms But I Missed His Call! by bolaino(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Breaking News! Buhari Sent Me Sms But I Missed His Call! by sinkhole: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
WfBabakhay:
if it is real wisky he for fine but na dis adultrated london dry gin!
Re: Breaking News! Buhari Sent Me Sms But I Missed His Call! by megareal: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hmmmm. That your dream strong. Wake up jare. Too much weed no good . grin

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Commissions Mobile Clinic For Medical Outreach(photos) / Revealed: N2.1 Billion Shared To Senators To Block Magu Confirmation / Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.