Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,424 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Buhari Thanked Me For Holding Out Against Mischief Makers - Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Thanked Me For Holding Out Against Mischief Makers - Adesina (448 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Nigerian Army Issues Statement On Allowances, Warns Mischief Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Thanked Me For Holding Out Against Mischief Makers - Adesina by malagu: 6:44am On Feb 26, 2017
Buhari thanked me for holding out against mischief makers in a phone call - Adesinahttp://thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=344

Re: Buhari Thanked Me For Holding Out Against Mischief Makers - Adesina by sarrki(m): 6:46am On Feb 26, 2017
They are enemies of the state

No place to hide for them anymore
Re: Buhari Thanked Me For Holding Out Against Mischief Makers - Adesina by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:
[s]They are enemies of the state

No place to hide for them anymore [/s]

cool
Re: Buhari Thanked Me For Holding Out Against Mischief Makers - Adesina by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:
They are enemies of the state

No place to hide for them anymore
Uncle Sarrki who did this to you? You're an enemy of the state more than anyone else.

At topic, indeed you were holding out against mischief makers with your lies and cover up stories abi undecided
Re: Buhari Thanked Me For Holding Out Against Mischief Makers - Adesina by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2017
You and your rabbied old dog boss are the real miscreants .... Osinbajo is presently working wonders and he is yet to address the good citizens of Nigeria as "mischief makers or wailers".
Only a stupid useless and idealess workman quarrels with his tools.
May you and your useless and clueless devil's workshop boss never return again to further destroy nigeria.
For now, we are ok with the literate performing Osinbajo.
Buhari get well soonest, but remain in LONDON. WE TAKE ALLAH BEG YOU! sad angry
Re: Buhari Thanked Me For Holding Out Against Mischief Makers - Adesina by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Uncle Sarrki who did this to you? You're an enemy of the state more than anyone else.

At topic, indeed you were holding out against mischief makers with your lies and cover up stories abi undecided
The old troll operates straight out of the BMC building at Utako. He is just a pencil in the hand of the devils propaganda machine. You may ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanked Me For Holding Out Against Mischief Makers - Adesina by raker300: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2017
So Buhari called you and asked after your family then thanked you for holding after mischief makers..didn't bother to ask you how are things in Nigerians and/or how are Nigerians?!!
Re: Buhari Thanked Me For Holding Out Against Mischief Makers - Adesina by raker300: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

At topic, indeed you were holding out against mischief make rs with your lies and cover up stories abi undecided
this is them

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu May Contest Against Buhari In 2019 For Presidency / Senate Screens Onnoghen On Wednesday / FG Gives Breakdown Of How 3.67million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.