Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust (33574 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / 2017 Democracy Day Speech By Osinbajo, Acting President (Video) / Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by JohnsonOlanre: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2017
Amarabae:
where are the sai baba noisemakers? they are slowly trying to sideline buhari and promote osibanjo with the help of the media.
atiku will be next.
they knew that buhari was not a competent candidate in 2015,yet out of hatred and bitterness, they were making noise with sai baba.
do these people think that everyone is gullible? Buhari is returning. he is still Nigeria president.

yorubas voted Buhari because they knew he hated the East. Their prayers was for him to take everything and every gain the East have made and dash it to them.

They enjoyed all the anti-Igbo comments the dullard made, they cheered when he called the East 5%ers and mocked dead protesters in the East. To them he was coming to deal with East and dash them (yorubas) all the appointments.

They are now projecting osinbade as a man who became professor at 23. Big lie!

These are the same people who claimed there was no need to have a certificate in order to rule nigeria. They even threatened to drown easterners in lagos lagoon if their beloved fulani dullard was not voted for.

I'm very sure Karma won't let them go scot-free, the north should do to them whatever they will. May God punish any Igbo bastard that rises to defend yoruba/osinbade's interest.

6 Likes

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by princemillla(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

yorubas voted Buhari because they knew he hated the East. Their prayers was for him to take everything and every gain the East have made and dash it to them.

They enjoyed all the anti-Igbo comments the dullards made, they cheered when he called the East 5%ers and mocked dead protesters in the East. They are not projecting osinbade as a man who became professor at 23. These are the same people who claimed there was no need to have a certificate in order to rule nigeria. They even threatened to drown easterners in lagos lagoon if their beloved fulani dullard was not voted for.

I'm very sure Karma won't let them go scot-free, the north should do to them whatever they will. May God punish any Igbo bastard that rises to defend yoruba/osinbade's interest.

Am sorry sir, you aren't making any sense at all. This shouldn't come from an elementary student safe an adult like you.
Learn to think critically befor commenting on a sensitive topic

15 Likes

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by JohnsonOlanre: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2017
princemillla:

Am sorry sir, you aren't making any sense at all. This shouldn't come from an elementary student safe an adult like you.
Learn to think critically befor commenting on a sensitive topic

You are talking nonsense, your pained yoruba ex-produllard skull will continue to be hammered with undiluted truth.

I thought you didn't want a man with certificate because certificate is useless, osinbade has certificate, he is not qualified. Sai baba! grin

You will reap the seeds of hate you planted in the south, that na surebanker. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Mathemagician1(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2017
CallmeGlad:

So to criticise PMB is now becoming an oppositon?Like seriously?

Not everyone ass lick sir........

That they criticise him is the difference with between them and a certain tribe who always felt the media kicked out GEJ.

The"sai barber"joke is kinda lame if you ask me.

When the economy collapsed under Buhari Yorubas didn't criticize the President.

When he increased taxes and imposed stamp duty on withdrawals Yorubas didn't criticize the President.

When he increased pump price, electricity charges, even when commodity prices skyrocketed Yorubas didn't criticize the President.

But once Buhari fell sick and Osibande became ag President, Yorubas found their voices and became vibrant opposition to the Buhari Govt they once supported with all their might.

Could this be patriotism? Denying the obvious, yeah! Continue.

11 Likes

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by doctokwus: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2017
CallmeGlad:

.There was simply no Nigerian alive anywhere in the world that would have unseat Jonathan except Buhari.I stand to be corrected.

^^ Fact.
Both alive or dead because he is d only one that held a cult mentality over d north,whose votes and determination to defend it for him till death,was crucial.
Fact: he has turned out to be a mirage,with numerous leadership deficits that has cost us dearly.
I just hope for his legacy,Osinbajo stays in d saddle on a permanent basis and turns d country around,otherwise years on,d garbage he plunged us into economically wud b d only attachment to his name.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by princemillla(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

You are talking nonsense, you pained yoruba ex-produllard skull will continue to be hammered with undiluted truth.

I thought you didn't want a man with certificate because certificate is useless, osinbade has certificate, he is not qualified. Sai baba! grin

You will reap the seeds of hate you planted in the south, that na surebanker. grin

Wish you have brain examine on time. There is no point wasting time with you.... Have a nice day.

5 Likes

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by ificatchmodeh: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2017
But why d west no get loyalty..

And they ain't ashamed...this guys don denied betrayed disowned bubu..

Wan come the package Osibanjo.. not fair.
And we sef no go buy...

Bubu is coming back.. and all will end in shock..

Trust me..na sophisticated diplomacy dem go use align..

Tony you see why you've got to appreciate, th ibo's. Even with their excesses.

Loyalty is the game..

Westerners ain't loyal.. They're "diplomats".. ,

2 Likes

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by oglalasioux(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2017
I wish Nigeria will continue to enjoy this trend of governance. I don't care who is at the helm of affairs so far the country is moving in the right direction.
Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by CallmeGlad(f): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2017
Mathemagician1:

When the economy collapsed Yorubas didn't criticize the President.

When he increased taxes and imposed stamp duty on withdrawal Yorubas didn't criticize the President.

When he increased pump price, electricity charges, even when commodity prices skyrocketed Yorubas didn't criticize the President.

But once Buhari fell sick and Osibande became ag President, Yorubas found their voices and became vibrant opposition to the Buhari Govt they once supported with all their might.

Could this be patriotism? Denying the obvious, yeah! Continue.

Are you still playing the tribal card?Still angry with the yorubas for not voting GEJ?

Are you not aware that our brothers from the east are now running faster than their shadow to join the Yoruba(APC)Party?

Wake up before you are left behind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Mathemagician1(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2017
CallmeGlad:

Are you still playing the tribal card?Still angry with the yorubas for not voting GEJ?

Are you not aware that our brothers from the east are now running faster than their shadow to join the Yoruba Hausa(APC)Party?

Wake up before you are left behind

Yesterday 3 directors were appointed, not a single one was Yoruba. The North owns APC. Yorubas are as much losers in the entity called Nigeria as their Igbo counterpart who had no stake in the victory of Buhari.

Gerrarahere mehn

1 Like

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by CallmeGlad(f): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2017
Mathemagician1:

Yesterday 3 directors were appointed, not a single one is Yoruba. Hausas own APC. Yorubas are as much losers in the entity called Nigeria as their Igbo counterpart who had no stake in the victory of Buhari.

Gerrarahere mehn

grin cheesy grin cheesy I understand how you feel perfectly.You feel betrayed by the yoruba for not voting GEJ cheesy cheesy cheesy

You wake up in the night crying and asking"Yoruba whyWhyyyyy cheesy

I wish i could help you,but your case is quite beyond me.I'm so sorry.

Just so you know,i'm not yoruba nor their spokesperson,but i clearly understand what you are passing through

12 Likes

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by ikorodureporta: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Meanwhile, Bubu spotted on the Street of London grin

2 Likes

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by KingMicky3286: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Have they removed the oxygen from Mr President? So that he can have mouth space to address us...
Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by TPAND(f): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
May Buhari never come back. Let me hear your loudest amen

1 Like

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mathemagician1:
Still on the hype?

[s]Buhari is not dead yet but Yorubas are already hyping Osinbade, portraying him as a better President than Buhari, ready to stab the North at the back and grab the mantle of power.

Where is the love for "Sai barber" Yorubas once professed? Where is thy loyalty my Yoruba brothers?

Why are you so treacherous[/s]?
Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
CallmeGlad:

Nobody packaged anybody.There was simply no Nigerian alive anywhere in the world that would have unseat Jonathan except Buhari.I stand to be corrected.

I agree with those wishing him dead are wasting their time.

Don't mind those people.... They will soon start crying "no unity in the south" again.

Hate driven people that wants love in return. Funny.

4 Likes

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by CellTabRepairs: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
It is too early to praise sing for the VP. Our low level of expectations for public servants is the reason Nigeria suffers from a dearth of quality leadership. I am yet to see what should amount to a great feat from the presidency that really affects Nigerians in a great way. Not that we shouldn't appreciate these trickles but crowding the media space with several articles celebrating peanuts will soon bring about a smug sense of satisfaction in Osinbajo that he has done enough or even if I don't do more I have good approval ratings. This is not hating. So far so good!

MeanWhile as you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name & View That Resource You Need! cool
Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
But Buhari passed the baton to him and gave him freewill to make decisions unlike yar adua era.

1 Like

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Kiakia(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
For now, Osinbajo is the man! His performance in the past 38 days have been phenomenal. Nigerians look forward to better days ahead with him in the saddle.
Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
hucienda:
Interesting to observe how the N and SW APC folks navigate this tricky time - considering unofficial reports of the president being away for at least four months.

Notice of late in the SW the sudden bashing of PMB, their supposed first love in majority of the SW during the elections and praise of PYO whilst in the N they hold rallies in support of their 'brother' and look with suspicion at their supposed allies in the western half of the south.

Intriguing political scenes in the days ahead.

1 Like

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
oyinkinola:
...[s]I trust my self! been Yoruba by blood is not a joke! who are you to have a lazy bone in Yoruba community[/s]?

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Fizzbizzie(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mathemagician1:

Oh I'm not the only one saying it. CallmeGlad The earlier you wake up and smell the coffee the better for you.

These people are as disloyal as they come. Yesterday I saw a page about the reactions of Nigerians to President Buhari's phone call to Adesina and to my amazement all the criticism and mockery were coming from Yorubas. Why the sudden change? Don't they want "Sai barber" anymore?

When did they become opposition? I thought Buhari was their man and they got Hausas back.

Gladys I'm not a tribalist, I just find treachery repulsive.

But the majority of the comments you highlighted are positives n neutral the only negative one i read is from a Igbo

4 Likes

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by zinaunreal(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Please presidency of the Nation is not about tribe but individual character. Anyone can flop and anyone can go there and become great. The sooner get drill that sense of patriotic maturity in our skulls the better for every single Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
I don't know but I have to confess this that yorubas make better presidents than the Hausas.

gbam
Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Amarabae:
my dear, you are yet to understand Nigeria oolitics. believe me

She probably understand more than you. In fact, you sound too emotional discussing politics cool

2 Likes

Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by dingbang(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pprovost:

She probably understand more than you. In fact, you sound too emotional discussing politics cool
dies grin
Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by lawalosky(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
tobimillar:

This is the reason Africa especially Nigeria is on a downward spiral. Youths can't even read articles let alone books that will change their lives.
These articles is too long... Haba
Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kiakia:
For now, Osinbajo is the man! His performance in the past 38 days have been phenomenal. Nigerians look forward to better days ahead with him in the saddle.
we just pray buhari doesnt come back cos if he does then show don spoil
Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by StepG: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:
"Truth is Professor Osinbajo is re-navigating the country in the right direction and should be encouraged to do more by President Buhari. If a man discovers a snake and a woman kills it, it doesn’t matter who did what. The glory ultimately goes to President Buhari for having the wisdom of entrusting Nigeria to such a loyal and dependable ally. Baba should ignore the demons of power who may wish to drive a wedge between them. Any parent or sibling would be proud of a child making the family great. This is what Osinbajo is doing and he should be commended and applauded for it."
good
Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by mustymatic(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
TrueSenator:
Well Done sir......I hope Nigerians appreciate you wink wink wink wink wink wink
It's just a matter of time before they start raining curses on him too, Nigerians grin
Re: 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust by Facetoface(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
At. President Osibanjo is testing his presidential powers by sacking directors and reinstalling others that he thought were wrongly sacked. And heaven did not fall. Next will be cabinet reshuffle. And if nothing happens, he will step into the military.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) / Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? / Security Forces Burst Boko Haram Intelligence Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.