Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa (63673 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / Covenant University Ranks 91st Best University Amongst Emerging Economies / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by columbus007(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Well success are in the student not in the school undecided
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by SalamRushdie: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
If Buhari didn't overthrow Shagari in a needless coup in 1983 Nigerian Universities would have been the best in the region...(Please my comments are only meant for deep sincere thinkers who can discern the truth in words I write)

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by jieta: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
why don't you put source of who rate it as the best university in west africa.

i believe there are some universities in Nigeria who can compete with what am seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
That is for a country that values education the direct opposite somewhere in Ile-Ife is what we celebrate as the best here.

May God take Nigeria there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
This one na school now , no be all this U.I and Ife wey dey claim king for naija
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Pasidon(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
I saw pot holes somewhere in d pix... At least one thing we have in common with em
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by LivingHuman: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
0b10010011:
If this pictures re true and authentic, then I strongly will recommend that all our Federal and State universities should be converted to grazing fields for Fulani herdsmen so to drastically reduce clashes between herdsmen and farmers. Confining them inside our university will bring about rapid growth in our agricultural sector as tonnes of beef will be produced yearly.

Private universities can still catch up if supported though they will be expensive. But quality cant be compromised

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
columbus007:

Think again mate
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by curvilicious: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Na the whole Ghana be this abi na only the school?
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Kennyodinye(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
2shur:
shame to we naija.
we cant even boast of having 10 foreign students in both federal n sta8 talkless of priva8 uni.
shame on naija.
see as whites dey happy
dem free
nothing like asu strike
nepa ish
confra
kidnapping.
dem free like birds.
u cant even af this population cause na to kidnap go dey most men mind
What is The Difference between a White In The School and Blacks.....pple Like You Eh
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
#we rep Unilorin
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by curvilicious: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
jieta:

i believe there are some universities in Nigeria who can compete with what am seeing.

Taah
I bet u dollar to donut no school for Nigeria be this except na private school

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Mememan: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
2shur:
shame to we naija.
we cant even boast of having 10 foreign students in both federal n sta8 talkless of priva8 uni.
shame on naija.
see as whites dey happy
dem free

nothing like asu strike
nepa ish
confra
kidnapping.
dem free like birds.
u cant even af this population cause na to kidnap go dey most men mind
Fûck white

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by 2shur: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
thers a diff.
they free
look at them
aobhappy and relaxed.
wtf is talking abt color.
fuc u for dat bro.
fuc u again.
wtf is dis.
I'm trying to make a damn point cause we not developed.we not yet organised.
how many foreigners do u see living around u.
i bet none cause naija is a death trap.
Kennyodinye:
What is The Difference between a White In The School and Blacks.....pple Like You Eh
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nogodyej: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
them de protest like us
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mememan:
undecided

Best wetin

Who are the idîots that did the rating

On what grounds did they do the ratings

Rubbish!
Your brain is paining you
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Mememan: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oyind17:
Your brain is paining you
You have a dead brain.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Gassa007: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mememan:
undecided
Best wetin

Who are the idîots that did the rating

On what grounds did they do the ratings

Rubbish!
You're very sick,you think being the best is by Land size?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by jieta: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
curvilicious:

Taah
I bet u dollar to donut no school for Nigeria be this except na private school
so the private schools na your fada house e dey abi na Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by jaywhoco(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hello nigeria...to get something you have never had, you must do something you have never done...you have always complained and nothing has really changed! Maybe it is time for...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Silva79:
how can i school here.
pass jamb
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by curvilicious: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
jieta:
so the private schools na your fada house e dey abi na Nigeria.

Why you com dey mention my papa inside now?
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mememan:

You have a dead brain.
grin grin you dey fight on Sunday toogrin
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by curvilicious: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
jaywhoco:
Hello nigeria...to get something you have never had, you must do something you have never done...you have always complained and nothing has really changed! Maybe it is time for...

Action
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Gassa007: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
columbus007:
So you know this before?But you will come naija dey discriminate ,form Greatest Unis,forming Fed vs State vs Private unis
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Kennyodinye(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
2shur:
thers a diff. they free look at them aobhappy and relaxed. wtf is talking abt color. fuc u for dat bro. fuc u again. wtf is dis. I'm trying to make a damn point cause we not developed.we not yet organised. how many foreigners do u see living around u. i bet none cause naija is a death trap.
Take This....Because You Are Losing It

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by adusco(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
How many universities do they have?? The real problem confronting Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Gassa007: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
jieta:

Don't even mention any yeye UI and OAU here,so to you being the best Uni is by Land size

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by MadCow1: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
I know Legon and also use to think it was the best school I had ever seen until I visited Obafemi Awolowo University and also pee'd my pants.

Sadly though, the infrastructure in OAU has gone to shits and it's because the government has over subsidised education and the universities have little to zero means of raising the extra funds they require to efficiently function unlike Universities in Ghana that still get a large influx of foreign Students that pay their tuition in U.S Dollars.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
The quality of a school isn't necessarily defined by roads and edifices my brethren, although Nigerian schools are severely lacking in standards
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Kingspin(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
And we are here shouting APc,PDP, my tribe my religion. Nigeria is a useless country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) / How Going To University Was Like In Those Days (photos) / Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.