Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa (63674 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / Covenant University Ranks 91st Best University Amongst Emerging Economies / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by ehispapa(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
who did the rating? Last i knew, OAU was rated best in west Africa and 15th in africa.

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/best-universities-in-africa-2016

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nedsnow(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Keep flaunting it. We sure understand how it feels not to have good infrastructures. But the thing is. Thou i heard Ghanian schools are good but i know of 2 guys who schooled in Ghana. Believe me folks. Both are light headed. Know no shít.
I know I can't judge with those 2 but pls humor me. Show me one smart and intelligent Ghanian school graduate and i will show u dozens of light headed ones.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mtcheeew!!! This rating is politically sponsored. Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron is the best university in West Africa. If you doubt my facts, please check Google.

Meanwhile... La click www.otaniumblog..com for Juicy edutainment and fresh updates. BYE!!!
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by alobright17(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yes I live few miles off the school ....their babes na die grin.....lots of Nigerians are there as well....carry your cult activities enter Gh no be person go tell you to find your way back Naija where shiitts happens with careless abandon.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
emeka1101:
Abeg I'm tired
lolz
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by jieta: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Gassa007:

Don't even mention any yeye UI and OAU here,so to you being the best Uni is by Land size
why don't you point were i wrote land mass as the criteria for best university
if the op can show me the source and the criteria use in rating this school as the best so that others can compare. not showing flashing building.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Burgerlomo: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wow! This is lovely absolutely gorgeous
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by francis247(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
0b10010011:
If this pictures re true and authentic, then I strongly will recommend that all our Federal and State universities should be converted to grazing fields for Fulani herdsmen so as to drastically reduce clashes between herdsmen and farmers. Confining them inside our universities will bring about rapid growth in our agricultural sector as tonnes of beef will be produced yearly.

Moreover, We will be producing more beef, milk, fur, hides and meaningful by-products rather than unemployed graduates. Solutions like this can help revive our economy.

Private universities can still catch up if supported, though they will be expensive. But quality wont be compromised
SECONDED
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Kulgid(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jeeez... see structures. Na only God fit help us 4 dis country called Naija
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
They have cool structures, i love the environment also. Every building has a lobby and a space for hang outs and partying. I was there last year and was impressed with what i saw, but very expensive too especially to foreigners, as i heard.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by emeka1101: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Silva79:
how can i school here.
You need aggregate 6,7,8,9 or 10.No jamb . in wassce...lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by guychidile: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ghana university is miles over Nigerian university...imagine.God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by emeka1101: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
adusco:
How many universities do they have?? The real problem confronting Nigeria.....
About 50 or so but most of them are Private. That's where majority of Nigerians are found.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by jtwest(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
haters will soon arrive and say the school look like Japanese temple temple sef grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by emeka1101: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
ehispapa:
who did the rating? Last i knew, OAU was rated best in west Africa and 15th in africa.

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/best-universities-in-africa-2016
Did you open the link you've provided at all? Check out the number seven on the list.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Alphasoar(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cool pix but were are you showing us oyinbo people upandan na¿¿¿
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by ehispapa(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
emeka1101:
Did you open the link you've provided at all? Check out the number seven on the list.

Yeah you are right.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by emeka1101: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nedsnow:
Keep flaunting it. We sure understand how it feels not to have good infrastructures. But the thing is. Thou i heard Ghanian schools are good but i know of 2 guys who schooled in Ghana. Believe me folks. Both are light headed. Know no shít.
I know I can't judge with those 2 but pls humor me. Show me one smart and intelligent Ghanian school graduate and i will show u dozens of light headed ones.
Most Nigerians attend private universities in Ghana. Its not easy to get admission into Public Universities in Ghana.You need a single digit aggregate in wassce to gain admission into University of Ghana for instance. So you see the difference now? Most of the private universities in Ghana are just into money making business. They don't care about your aggregate, so far as you have aggregate 24 or below they admit you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aside from the excellent quality education they offer, that school fine die with nice plan. I went there last year and couldnt resist the urge to take some pics. E come be like say na Yankee I even dey. I even saw lots of whites there and some of them are students.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Mememan: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oyind17:
grin grin you dey fight on Sunday toogrin
Hehe!
Madame!
Troll alert! grin
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Pointblank09(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mememan:
undecided

Best wetin

Who are the idîots that did the rating

On what grounds did they do the ratings

Rubbish!

There are many indices:
1. there should be foreign students in a university (Do you have any foreign students Nija University?)
2. Basic infrastructures;
3. Students/Lectures ratio etc.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by micflo28(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kingsley1000:
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
give way for the ambulance
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mememan:

Hehe!
Madame!
Troll alert! grin
You teach me
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by nom44311: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Demainman1:
God please punish all Nigeria leaders. Please God.

Amen!
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by LordOfNaira: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
OAU is more beautiful.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by saintaustine(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=jieta post=54073665]why don't you put source of who rate it as the best university in west africa.

i believe there are some universities in Nigeria who can compete with what am seeing.[I totally disagree with you.
You need to look DEEP into those pics.
if truly, there are universities in Nigeria, that can compete with this university, then probably, we should have been in the 8th position or better still, the 1st position.]
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by hardeyincah(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
0b10010011:
If this pictures re true and authentic, then I strongly will recommend that all our Federal and State universities should be converted to grazing fields for Fulani herdsmen so as to drastically reduce clashes between herdsmen and farmers. Confining them inside our universities will bring about rapid growth in our agricultural sector as tonnes of beef will be produced yearly.

Moreover, We will be producing more beef, milk, fur, hides and meaningful by-products rather than unemployed graduates. Solutions like this can help revive our economy.

Private universities can still catch up if supported, though they will be expensive. But quality wont be compromised
honestly it is real! they call it LEGON. I was there for WAPOGA

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by CHARLOE(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
LordofNairaland:
OAU is more beautiful.
By far, but university of GH has better maintenance.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by chingynt(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
I can help you with the admission process if interested. I am Ghanaian
Silva79:
how can i school here.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by chingynt(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nope
curvilicious:
Na the whole Ghana be this abi na only the school?
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Abagworo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
I like the concept of huge interconnected building making up much of the campus. It's European styled and beautiful.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Just30: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lanretoye:
is university of Ghana a school?
No it's a poultry farm

How are the sewage pipes in Nigeria doing?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) / How Going To University Was Like In Those Days (photos) / Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.