Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS (33159 Views)

Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS by autonomous22: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Wike is a fraudster...... I know his visit there is to influence the votes for pdp.
#agbaya

ntoor....
Re: Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS by ocelot2006(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wike the Wicked!!
Wike the badt guy!!
Shaming the Lizard of Ubime + Federal Might like no man's business.
Re: Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS by bubu2019: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Wike is a fraudster...... I know his visit there is to influence the votes for pdp.
#agbaya
IF I SLAP YOU EEEEEEHHH
Re: Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS by jossy4joseph(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
#agbaya
Are you okay at all? If you don't understand what you read why not ask someone close to you to interpret it for you olodo
Re: Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS by jossy4joseph(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Donald7610:
Wike with bribe
Your brain dey skip you need

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS by durasome(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Congratulations to the winner, though my brother lost,I think that was the will of God. And to one particular young soldier who made it is responsibility to deflect people motor cycles and cars when there was no cause for that,I pray you be deploy to this boko haram States where you meet the trouble you were looking for. Abuse of power.
Re: Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS by guychidile: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
the living lion,wike I salute you.
Re: Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS by guychidile: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
the living lion,wike I salute you .!
Re: Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS by 9jatriot(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2023
This seems to have always been the style of Wike, he just decided to play for another team.

Going through this thread reminds me of the adage, "na the broom wen they take drive first wife they go still use drive the second wife"

Just look at the comments supporting him then. I always tell people to condemn evil even when it seems you are a beneficiary. In that light, I condemn in totality whatever results are being cooked from Rivers State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Unveils Take-off Of High Speed Train From Abuja To Lagos / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) / Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.