Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Liberian Pastor Polishes His Wife's Nails (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Liberian Pastor Polishes His Wife's Nails (Photos) (26539 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Pastor Polishes His Wife's Nails (Photos) by Jane77(f): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
wife OR mother , op Abeg change the headline
Re: Liberian Pastor Polishes His Wife's Nails (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Everything about this picture is wrong.

You take your wife to a restaurant, and then to show love you now start doing Pedicure in a place where food is served? coupled with his sweating, even makes everything a recipe for one unhygienic fail at being romantic.

Food is being served but that looks like his church, not a restaurant. However, everything about it is wrong like you observed. I don't want to put my wife's leg on a paper, it will rest on my laps while I'm wearing a knicker. This is an activity for your privacy where you do not run risk of accidental exposure.

I don't see anything romantic in it. All I see is a man that is showing off so that women can come to him for counselling and he can take advantage of the gullible ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian Pastor Polishes His Wife's Nails (Photos) by toluwalopsy(f): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
BEENUEL:

Aunty Tolu, I appreciate your kind unwanted gesture. Perhaps I wasn't wrong, yea....Pun intended....

Soyinka's dawta, you are noticed/seen.......

No insults was meant either on my path. We all live to learn and moreover no one's a grand master of English language. I only noticed something and pointed it out not for you to be mocked but for everyone to be educated. And mind you I'm not related to the nobel laureate but I'm a good fan of intelligent people like you. Good evening
Re: Liberian Pastor Polishes His Wife's Nails (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
edlion57:
Wife or mother
Wicked!!!! grin
I thought I was the only one that noticed the age difference
Re: Liberian Pastor Polishes His Wife's Nails (Photos) by uzucuzu1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
I hope he is proud of that
Re: Liberian Pastor Polishes His Wife's Nails (Photos) by Pylony(m): 5:55am On Feb 27, 2017
Media craze, wonder why some ppl just like to put any poo on the internet.
Re: Liberian Pastor Polishes His Wife's Nails (Photos) by stan99: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
Everything about this picture is wrong.

You take your wife to a restaurant, and then to show love you now start doing Pedicure in a place where food is served? coupled with his sweating, even makes everything a recipe for one unhygienic fail at being romantic.

why is picture wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The 9th Most Religious Country In The World / This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. / Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.