Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. (1394 Views)

Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari Administration , Twitter Users Reply / EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / President Buhari's Double Standard Syndrome. By Reno Omokiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by PassingShot(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
WhiteSoup:

I knows that in your heart of heart you are regretting as you are foolishly supporting APC. You wish Goodluck was still the President. You are tired of a Daura President who does not knows that you even exit.
This guy deserves a ban! Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44, saying I'm foolishly supporting a cause is same as saying I am foolish.
Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by PassingShot(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
WhiteSoup:

The world would have been a better place if condoms were used when some peoples parents were doing it.

I'm really ashamed of sharing thesame forum with chronic ineffectual buffoons with no sense of sensible reasoning.

On the other thread someone was bashing someone saying the person should be concerned about how a certain PDP man got his wealth but he is not concerned how a certain Tinubu got his own wealth with fleets of private jets.

Hypocrites everywhere.
Do you mean they should have used condom instead of you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Nigeria Breaks, The North Will Be The Poorest – Emir Of Kano Says / Real Reason Why FG Owned Tertiary Institutions Have Not Been Paid June Salary / BIAFRA: DOKUBO" Draws Red Line For Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.