Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos (25251 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos / Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter / Henry Okojie 5th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
my former next door neighbor...we used to gist and relate as friends then in my crib... happy birthday Neyo...
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by thunderbabs: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
pearly1:
beef!

Bad belle people full everywhere like mosquitoes
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by baby124: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
iamGraced:
grin...trying so hard to ooze class...see him yeye robot poses
eezeribe:
Trying so hard to be relevant and posing like a Toddler.
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by dayleke: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
How many exes?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by lagosrd: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
eezeribe:

Ure surely a bad mind human being. Haba
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by ngolokante(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Angelinastto:
This guy is not even handsome. Abii is it my eyes?

Kai gaskiya... It's your eyez
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Pearly255(f): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
eezeribe:
Hater! tongue Can't celebrities be themselves anymore.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Elle277(f): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
His acting don't look mature to me,guess it's just me
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by femi4: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
TinaAnita:
Nigga is still using Toyin's name to shine as his name can't stand alone lolz
Toyin's name to shine?
The young man is quite popular and a good actor for that matter
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by femi4: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
eezeribe:
Irrelevant beef
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by back2sender: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
eezeribe:
At least this one better pass Seun wen be thief thief
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
HBD LLNP
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by veacea: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Angelinastto:

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Meanwhile, Egbegbe just escape jail planning to dupe the next dollar malam
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Afonjashapmouth: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2017
Angelinastto:
yes na only ur dilated eye..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay / "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo / Photos Of Kate Henshaw Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.