Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? (2189 Views)

A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lefulefu, please attend to this case. Very urgent

1 Like

Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, you're crazy. It's only a matter of time before you join them. The answer to your question is, perhaps like attracts like grin

if you condemn me for my singling them out for their poor status and assumed sex ability, i would take you serious to have a discussion with you.

if you further more argue that, being a woman , it is arguable for me to prey on men's body, i would spend more time in arguing with you.

but since you are joking "It's only a matter of time before you join the hobos", i woudl rather say nothing
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by AlexCk: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

that is why human knowledge is so abundant, so many "ology" to study human minds, i dont know why i am both happy , sexually gratified, but avid for sex and feeling enthusiastic for sex discussion at the same time

Lol, nawa o,
That's serious, ur avidity for it is quite high ma'am, it's all in the mind, u need to dial it down abit though
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by dingbang(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

men are welcome too, you may say your experience of being enchanted by a sexy homeless girl, if any
well in Nigeria I don't think there might be any sexy homeless girl..
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=Arooma22 post=54078184][/quote]

THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THIS POST IS JUST because IT HAS BITTER TRUST THAT GIRLS ARE AFRAID TO READ

++++++++++++++++++++

i welcome all female and male readers. but of course, if you are a mature person, with an independent and free thinking mind, it is better.

i will never post like this " 9 ways to attract your boyfriend" , it is irksome and even disgusting to read such mundane threads
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:
as being a woman myself, i confess that, sometimes i did feel being attracted by some cute hobos , when i drived by.

in some cases, i even saw some nude men, with a flaccid or even solid organ, dangling down there, passing by my car windows. i mean i chanced on them on the highway, i was not sure they were lunatic or destitute to be nude.

but the point is, some of them are really cute, and i do nurse such a feeling as "what if?"

i have never done anything unfaithful to my husband, and he has no idea how many "what if "s in my mind. ladies, or maybe gentlemen, have you had this fancy that, you wished to have sex with a vagrant?just for his or her untidiness, slovenliness,rusticity and assumed beastly lust and big organ?
chai! so u crushing on crazemen with dada hair for street shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OP sad

Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you condemn me for my singling them out for their poor status and assumed sex prey, i would take you serious to have a discussion with you.

if you further more argue that, being a woman , it is arguable for me to prey on men's body, i would spend more time in arguing with you.

but since you are joking "It's only a matter of time before you join the hobos", i woudl rather say nothing

Have it whichever way you like. You sound intelligent, what's with all the strange questions? Just curious. Btw, I don't get feminine vibes from you. Something tells me you're a guy. Hmmm..

1 Like

Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol, nawa o,
That's serious, ur avidity for it is quite high ma'am, it's all in the mind, u need to dial it down abit though

by science, men are thinking of sex every 10 seconds.

being a woman, i think of sex every 1 hour, and have sex every 3 days or so.
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by AlexCk: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

by science, men are thinking of sex every 10 seconds.

being a woman, i think of sex every 1 hour, and have sex every 3 days or so.

Doesn't mean science rules ur life, u always have a choice, and choices u make aint directed by science
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
well in Nigeria I don't think there might be any sexy homeless girl..

why?! i need a long and sound expatiation !

being a country in the third world, nigeria has all kinds of homeless people, male or female, in large number. and it is hot here, they would not dress a lot, although family and clan almsgiving will save quite a few, there are still a lot in big city, especially in daylight, to crook and to beg, or just loitering
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by dingbang(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

why?! i need a long and sound expatiation !

being a country in the third world, nigeria has all kinds of homeless people, male or female, in large number. and it is hot here, they would not dress a lot, although family and clan almsgiving will save quite a few, there are still a lot in big city, especially in daylight, to crook and to beg, or just loitering
well am just yet to spot one... Cuz wen I drive at night by 11pm I don't see anyone sleeping on d road or street corners
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:

chai! so u crushing on crazemen with dada hair for street shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OP sad

so what, some of them are handsome, if you wash them , and feed them 2 weeks, to let them defecate all the dirty things out, they would be nice and aromatic, all over body.

and during these 2 weeks, you may let him sleep on another bed, and feed him to be a little fatter, and take him to hospital to have a STD and HIV check, then, it is your love time.

you dont know what is EXCITEMENT, the most unthinkable, the most "sinful" ,the most dirty things, are beautiful indeed. the more "degenerate" , the more fun.
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Princedapace(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

you mean, a housewife like me, should wind down the car window, and invite that cute hobo to join me? or we should finish everything in the car before i arrive home? or i should just keep on driving and fancying?

but no matter what, the worst thing, is, to do nothing ,but to post on romanceland, to get abused by a bunch of prudes.

I got tired of this platform when I had issue between two ladies who were madly in love with me.. And I took the pains to write down the scenario and people here started saying I'm dreaming... They said I came up with the story, they said no way what I wrote could happen.. They find it difficult to believe that a lady can fancy a man and want him so badly.. I was so pained becus I thought I was going to get matured replies..
Just one or two guys replied maturely, others were just bashing for no just good reason.. I was so ashamed of some of us, I swear..

I no dey worry ma self again jareeee for their matter here.. Some are still small and inexperienced fellow..

As for ur question, well, if u are cool with it, get the dude, rent a hotel or do it inside ur car, clean mouth.. Na only me and u and the guy go know.. tongue
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Have it whichever way you like. You sound intelligent, what's with all the strange questions? Just curious. Btw, I don't get feminine vibes from you. Something tells me you're a guy. Hmmm..

are you indicating that i am a gay? wow, the old trick again, once a nairalander lose his or her battlefield, he or she will claim their opponent is a gay.
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
AlexCk:

Doesn't mean science rules ur life, u always have a choice, and choices u make aint directed by science

i make it very clear, being a woman, not being a fans of science, i have thought of sex every 1 hour, and every one hour, i would post a thread here
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
well am just yet to spot one... Cuz wen I drive at night by 11pm I don't see anyone sleeping on d road or street corners

maybe they are black grin
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by dingbang(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

maybe they are black grin
lol not really .. Its because there are no street lights... Even if a white man were to be sleeping there, he still won't be seen
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Princedapace:

I got tired of this platform when I had issue between two ladies who were madly in love with me.. And I took the pains to write down the scenario and people here started saying I'm dreaming... They said I came up with the story, they said no way what I wrote could happen.. They find it difficult to believe that a lady can fancy a man and want him so badly.. I was so pained becus I thought I was going to get matured replies..
Just one or two guys replied maturely, others were just bashing for no just good reason.. I was so ashamed of some of us, I swear..

I no dey worry ma self again jareeee for their matter here.. Some are still small and inexperienced fellow..

As for ur question, well, if u are cool with it, get the dude, rent a hotel or do it inside ur car, clean mouth.. Na only me and u and the guy go know.. tongue

no , i can not just usher him to a hotel.

because, i need to register my name and sometimes, his too.

and a hobo man is so dirty, besides, what if he has STD? some disease could be infected even under protection.

and the truth is, i like mouth job, and i need a clean organ, not just visibly clean.

so i want to bring him to my second house, (but actually i dont have a second house, i am not that rich) and feed him for a while, say, 2 weeks , a month, to make him look healthy and decent. and have a body check. i dont mind spend more time and money before we get down to serious things.

to have a quick sex in the car, 2 minutes after i see a handsome CRIPPLE BEGGAR on the roadside, is not my type, i dont care he is cripple, his deformity even makes him more seducing somehow, in my eyes. but i need his body, especially his organ to be clean.
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you indicating that i am a gay? wow, the old trick again, once a nairalander lose his or her battlefield, he or she will claim their opponent is a gay.

Nope, that's you putting words in my mouth. Btw, I never lose grin Neither do I use personal attacks until one is directed at me, so don't compare me to these people here. I play fair & square.
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Princedapace(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

no , i can not just usher him to a hotel.

because, i need to register my name and sometimes, his too.

and a hobo man is so dirty, besides, what if he has STD? some disease could be infected even under protection.

and the truth is, i like mouth job, and i need a clean organ, not just visibly clean.

so i want to bring him to my second house, (but actually i dont have a second house, i am not that rich) and feed him for a while, say, 2 weeks , a month, to make him look healthy and decent. and have a body check. i dont mind spend more time and money before we get down to serious things.

to have a quick sex in the car, 2 minutes after i see a handsome CRIPPLE BEGGAR on the roadside, is not my type, i dont care he is cripple, his deformity even makes him more seducing somehow, in my eyes. but i need his body, especially his organ to be clean.

U av said it all.. How u really want it.. I thought u wanted something fast.. But u av someone u can trust right? If u can't afford a second house, u can use hers..

Or u can move to a community in the state where u reside, there are cheap hotels there that are clean too, just explain to the manager and u can register with fake details.. No one cares in such environment.. I can see u are the adventurous type.. I like that..
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Princedapace:

U av said it all.. How u really want it.. I thought u wanted something fast.. But u av someone u can trust right? If u can't afford a second house, u can use hers..

Or u can move to a community in the state where u reside, there are cheap hotels there that are clean too, just explain to the manager and u can register with fake details.. No one cares in such environment.. I can see u are the adventurous type.. I like that..

no body will care? dont you see so many busbody here? if people know my intention, they will use it to against me.

explain to the manager? a female acquaintance? i dont trust these, but these are not the biggest problem.

i do have a police man in my mind, or i should call it a social consensus in my individual mind. although i choose to ignore the comments that are calling me mad and crazy here, but i do realize that, i could be crazy if i really get down to invite a hobo to my place. it will take me tremendous effort and courage to open my mouth for the first and most important step.

but i know, after i ask him ,things will be easier.
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Princedapace(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

no body will care? dont you see so many busbody here? if people know my intention, they will use it to against me.

explain to the manager? a female acquaintance? i dont trust these, but these are not the biggest problem.

i do have a police man in my mind, or i should call it a social consensus in my individual mind. although i choose to ignore the comments that are calling me mad and crazy here, but i do realize that, i could be crazy if i really get down to invite a hobo to my place. it will take me tremendous effort and courage to open my mouth for the first and most important step.

but i know, after i ask him ,things will be easier.

Lolz.. I strongly believe a hotel manager far away in a rural community will do it.. Or u don't even need to involve the manager.. I had one affair like that I took far away to Agbor, Delta state.. I used one hotel like that, the hotel didn't care about where I came from.. We just paid and used any name of choice..

U can simply write down fake phone number.. No body will border calling it... This will work
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. Mo binu o. Check her threads, you'll understand

Bros, the thing just tire person o. No be by force to create thread na. If section boring, leave am like that. No need spamming it with senseless threads just in the name of lightning it up
grin......
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by nigeriasmack: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
sure, but i dont have so much money to provide a spare house or room to shelter my treasure , and the food money , the hospital check needs money, and the transport too...even condoms costly too.
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by elkon(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Princedapace:
Dont mind the people calling u names my dear

U asked a question and I dont see anything wrong with it! I dont know the type of people who come to nairaland sef.. People are allowed to share their fantasy, if u dont like such, jump and pass the thread..

Back to ur question, Im a guy and I av not really seen such a lady on the street who turns me on, I mean, the homeless ones.. but if u see and u are cool with it, my dear, life na once, grab and do and clean mouth..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage / How To Tighten The Vag*na And Keep Away Bad Smell Permanently – #5 An / Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.