Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False (1226 Views)

" I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Boboforthegirls: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
To me I think it a scary fact, you definitely know who loves you when you nobody trying to make it in life. I believe when you rich girls gonna love you for your money , on another side you won't even know why she's in love with you.. Have your say.

kiss

Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by ElizaVeta(f): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kwantinue insulting we girls angry
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Boboforthegirls: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
ElizaVeta:
far From that dear
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
ElizaVeta:
have you passed JAMB yet?
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by ElizaVeta(f): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
hilaomo:
have you passed JAMB yet?
FOOL!
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
ElizaVeta:
FOOL!
go sit for JAMB dear...you too young,to start insulting me jo.

1 Like

Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
God punish Poverty
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by ElizaVeta(f): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
hilaomo:
go sit for JAMB dear...you too young,to start insulting me jo.
Between me and you who's gonna be a graduate in 2 yrs time? ...
FOOL!
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Boboforthegirls: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nma27:
God punish Poverty
wetin dat one mean now
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Between me and you who's gonna be a graduate in 2 yrs time? ...
FOOL!
I graduated 2011 and rounded off my service year in 2012...garnered at-least 5 years working experience by his grace.So tell me more dear.

1 Like

Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by ElizaVeta(f): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
hilaomo:
I graduated 2011 and rounded off my service year in 2012...garnered at-least 5 years working experience by his grace.So tell me more dear.
Then Stop asking foolish questions!
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Then Stop asking foolish questions!
When the harsh realities of life hits you hard after school...you'd learn how to apply courtesy in all you do!

1 Like

Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
wetin dat one mean now
U no see basket mouth for that picture
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Boboforthegirls: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nma27:
lolz
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by ElizaVeta(f): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
hilaomo:
When the harsh realities of life hits you hard after school...you'd learn how to apply courtesy in all you do!
can see you're jobless!!
If you wanna work in an oil company, contact me, I'll help you out.
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Standardcosting(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
hilaomo:
You nailed it
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
ElizaVeta:
can see you're jobless!!
If you wanna work in an oil company, contact me, I'll help you out.
you so need some serious spanking...anyways,BYE!
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Michellla(f): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
hilaomo:
Best left ignored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Standardcosting:

You nailed it
Thanks dear.
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by YUNGLURD(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nma27:
basket mouth kor, tray head ni
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by wordsmith042(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Never?... Sorry op. It could be very rare but never?.. I doubt.
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by wordsmith042(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Michellla:
Best left ignored.
abi, no mind the immature mind
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Boboforthegirls: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
wordsmith042:
Never?... Sorry op. It could be very rare but never?.. I doubt.
when you rich girls gonna flock around it normal,, how can you detect Tru love then
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Rukkydelta(f): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
So true
Unfortunately guys think if they have money they can get their dream girl. Yes they we have alot of women with different varieties around them but most likely not to see the one that truly loves them

1 Like

Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Splinz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nma27:
God punish Poverty

Cool down jare. Poverty is good for your soul. Poverty is bae... kiss
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by wordsmith042(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
when you rich girls gonna flock around it normal,, how can you detect Tru love then
bro, real eyes realise real lies, once you real with your riches, you will can easily dictate a lady with potentials and hard working too, they may not necessary need your money because they work hard too,
but you cnt be a drug dealer or do immoral stuffs to get easy money and expect a real woman to love you for been a drug dealer, u will always get who want u for the money too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by wordsmith042(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Splinz:

and so shall you be married to it,
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by djeezy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
To me I think it a scary fact, you definitely know who loves you when you nobody trying to make it in life. I believe when you rich girls gonna love you for your money , on another side you won't even know why she's in love with you.. Have your say.

kiss
This is very true. You only know your true love when you have nothing. But when you get very rich, girls will be all over you and you can't tell whether they love you for you or your money. Things just becomes very easy for you when it comes to women. Reason why some men go back to women who were with them when they had nothing. Another way to find true love as a made man is to pretend you're not rich or don't live up to the kind of money you have. Act like an average dude. The question is that we won't do that, the money feels good, you're on top of the world, and you'll think oh I'm going to see her and I have a range rover sport, why park it and use another means and you'll simply drive it knowing it's an added advantage and when they see it, they will be all over you.lol
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Boboforthegirls: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
djeezy:
This is very true. You only know your true love when you have nothing. But when you get very rich, girls will be all over you and you can't tell whether they love you for you or your money. Things just becomes very easy for you when it comes to women. Reason why some men go back to women who were with them when they had nothing. Another way to find true love as a made man is to pretend you're not rich or don't live up to the kind of money you have. Act like an average dude. The question is that we won't do that, the money feels good, you're on top of the world, and you'll think oh I'm going to see her and I have a range rover sport, why park it and use another means and you'll simply drive it knowing it's an added advantage and when they see it, they will be all over you.lol
word very Tru
Re: You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Splinz:

It's good for your soul Splinz and u can swim in it as long as u breathe...

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Fall In Love In 2 Months? / See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry / Shocking:parent Confirms Five Year Old Daughter Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.