Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me - Obasanjo (513 Views)

"Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me" – Obasanjo Said 4 Months Ago On CNN / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me - Obasanjo by rapcy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2017

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said the current Nigerian leader, Muhammadu Buhari, has not disappointed him since he assumed office in 2015. Mr. Obasanjo stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria at his hilltop residence in Abeokuta.

While reflecting on the Buhari administration since 2015, Mr. Obasanjo said that the president had done his best to move the country forward. “Whatever anybody says, President Buhari has not disappointed me from what I know of him,” he said.

He said the president had delivered on his core areas of strength and ability, particularly in the anti-corruption crusade and the war against insurgency. “In my book, I have said that Buhari is not strong on the economy and I did not write this to run him down.
I also used to think that he is not strong in the area of foreign affairs, but I have realised that he has improved very well. He has actually done his best in the areas where we know him to be strong,” he said.

http://www.dizboy.com/2017/02/buhari-has-not-disappointed-me-obasanjo.html?m=1
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me - Obasanjo by nzeobi(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
buhari has not dissapointed you, but you and pdp have dissapointed buhari
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me - Obasanjo by wordsmith042(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Am not suprise its coming from him, a criminal and hypocrite.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me - Obasanjo by wordsmith042(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
nzeobi:
buhari has not dissapointed you, but you and pdp have dissapointed buhari

dont mind the monkey
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me - Obasanjo by naijaking1: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Not a good news for the Buhari camp at all. OBJ always know things we don't know. This sounds like a reqium for Buhari.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me - Obasanjo by farouk0403(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
BABA you always talk with both side of the mouth..
Mehyasa kake hakane?
which side are you Baba? why cant you imitate some of the former presidents and world leaders?
have you ever heard George Bush talking anyhow? what of IBB? Abdulsalam nko? atleast if you cant imitate any of the above you should imitate my life style.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me - Obasanjo by fallout87: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
What corruption war? You mean political hunting against opposition party.

Buhari's administration has destroyed the best economy in Africa in less than two years and this blockhead glosses over that as if it isn't important.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me - Obasanjo by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Elites Are Very Corrupt- Osinbajo / Professor Of Medicine Diagnoses Buhari’s Exact Ailment / Africa's MEGACITY: Future MEGAPROJECTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.