Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

“I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy (44674 Views)

Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo) / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo / BBNaija's Uriel Slams Troll Who Said She's Still Begging For Endorsement And Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by Mitkelz(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2017
VastFinder:

Mavin Records CEO, Don Jazzy,has revealed he’s outgrown being a brand ambassador at this stage in his career.

The ace producer said on Friday at the launch of Flobyt, in Lagos;

“Brand ambassador? I stopped that a long time ago. We are bigger than those things now. We are more about partnerships,”

Source: https://vastfinder..com/2017/02/the-reason-im-too-big-for-endorsement.html

. He was referring to deals like Loyal milk ,Jumia deal #Fact
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Shattap there! Ronaldo is still on endorsement. How much you get self. Iheanacho still likes endorsement
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by Jane77(f): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2017
see this o, for mind u don get money finish,,,,
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by Xbursta(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2017
VastFinder:

Mavin Records CEO, Don Jazzy,has revealed he’s outgrown being a brand ambassador at this stage in his career.

The ace producer said on Friday at the launch of Flobyt, in Lagos;

“Brand ambassador? I stopped that a long time ago. We are bigger than those things now. We are more about partnerships,”

Source: https://vastfinder..com/2017/02/the-reason-im-too-big-for-endorsement.html

Wassup you brother

Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by Themandator: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2017
nzeobi:
bigger and richer guys like ronaldo, messi and aguero still get endorsements and you are here saying something else.
i think all this fake cheap loya milk endorsement that you guys inflate its costs is begining to deceive you . embarassed

I think he is speaking to his environment. Why collect 50m from a firm like MTN and then sell away your right to do business with Glo or Etisalat......Dbanj once said something when he was still in defunct Mohit that endorsement deals limits what you can do with rival brands.....if he wants to do ambassador stuff let it be for real cash not naira that quickly looses value
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by Themandator: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2017
grandstar:

Jayz is also an entrepreneur! Nothing wrong with endorsements.

No big deal. Probably what hr meant was that it was not too important to him which may be true

JayZ endorsement is what Don Jazzy is now doing. Structured to give you a partnership not just take this millions and be available at our events and advert shots whenever we want you. No......let me tell you something ....is deal with MTN was partnership and not your regular deal......he produces advert jingles and the one with MTN then pthen was actually a partnership with his brother,Dprince....goodybag.....he said long time ago.....so he is been about partnership since Mavin establishment
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by Themandator: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Henon:
Taaaa! Shut that your big mouth! Are your bigger than David Beckham? See this one oh?

Beckham is not an entrepreneur. And he doesn't just collect money ....he is also into partnership ....Brand ambassador means you are employed for a particular period of time. Whatever idea you bring is owned by your employer because he has paid you to think for them within those time period
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by moshould(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2017
In korede's voice, Oga Don Jazzy, when you go marry You want discover Mungo park ?
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by sogtek: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by Blonchilli(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2017
amanze15:
that one na ajebo wey just get better concept and connect, him never too see returns for him music like that Inyanya has the biggest endorsement portfolio in the entertainment industry undecided
I don't think we have big companies with the financial power like Nike, Addidas, Rolex, Under Armour, Audi and co! Those guys spend hundreds of millions (dollars) on endorsement deals.
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by correctguy101(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Lie of the century.
Just say you've not seen mouth watering endorsement deals. simple.
Nigerian artistes with over sabi be like bread and butter
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by 100Cents: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
nzeobi:

International brand ke, international brand as who

Don Jazzy as a brand means he creates platforms that signs on artists. That platform is Mavin records. If Korede or Dija gets endorsement deals, jazzy feels okay with it but it's not for him as he stated for now.

Don Jazzy as a producer and Record label entrepreneur has exported more artists than any Nigerian label ever.

BTW notin concern me.

You can use google.
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by CellTabRepairs: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Life is a cycle...so is earning potential!

There's a time to hustle and a time to command and control hustlers!

It is not enough to earn and carry about a certificate! That's phase 1.
Life is about relevance and proffering solutions. Someone right now somewhere is looking for someone who can do something for him/her and get paid! Opportunity Meets with preparation! Is your worth only in that paper certificate even though you hardly have a REAL skill?

Therefore;
While you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
February 2017 ends tomorrow! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION!
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by LilPeezy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
maskid:

Afonja spotted.
ur ear
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by Themandator: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Aragon:

KPAKAM!

Michael Jackson, the greatest musician that ever lived never outgrown Endorsing PEPSI COLA.. Simply because you never Outgrown Making Money, Never!
You can do Partnership here and do endorsement there. You are never too big for Money. Something some of our people still need to know.

But micheal never was an entrepreneur. He never lived to own a business of his own. He never created product even an ear piece. He collected money to do adverts.
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by haulforte123: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Why do I Need A Custom Clearing Agent?

If this is also your question, you are also in the right place.

Lets think about this for a moment...

Imagine the risk of keeping millions at home, if there were no banks.
Its very possible to keep cash at home but the risk is unbearable.

In the same way, there are licensed agents available for you to
have a problem free clearance.

Here Are 2 Reasons Why You Need Them

1) They have a reputation among the customs.
Hence, clearing agents are prioritised above individuals.

2) Documentation is a very critical procedure; as as incomplete
Information can stop your import and export instantly.

What you Gain

1) They get you added documents that the customs authority
demand when you did not plan it.

2) They help you document exactly what the customs need.

3) You gain good insurance services.

4) Due to their good knowledge of the industry and its
most recent changes you have the confidence that it
will be a successful import and export.

* You can now import successfully without worries.

Contact Us At
info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by hireandy: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
We are ready for you...

The repairman has not visited the house to do this work after I paid him and called him many times.

Avoid this mistake and disappointment.. Visit [www.hireandy.ng] and Get value for money
Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by pweetiedee(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
goldbim:
Yinmu!!!he should just say he has not gotten a mouthwatering offer..when he gets the right deal he'll change his tune.

And we will remind him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" / Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.